Can you get MBA Direct Admission into IMI Delhi?
Yes, you can get Direct Admission in IMI Delhi for MBA through Management Quota Seats. It is very simple process to get admission through Management Quota. International Management Institute (IMI) is India’s first corporate sponsored Business School situated in New Delhi.
It offers the PGDM, PGDM (HRM), PGDM (Banking & Financial Services), PGDM (Executive) and FPM/E-FPM (doctoral programs for full time students and working executives). Don’t worry we are here to help you to get management quota seats. If this question ‘Can you get MBA Direct Admission into IMI Delhi?’ arises in the mind, then stop it. We have the alternative solutions and Call us to know more about top B Schools of India.
More details are available with us for admission enquiries and book your Management Quota seat in institutes. Contact Ace Guru Education Services Visit our website – www.direct-mba.com for more enquiries, Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
Direct Admission for MBA through Management Quota
Ace1Guru is a leading education consultancy services providing exemplary service to students all over India. With its rich experience and time – tested methodologies coupled with cost-effectiveness have achieved phenomenal success in placing the right student to the right institution. We provide admission guidance in different courses, colleges and places all over India. There are many b school in India which give better R O I but it depends on you. which type of college you are looking if you are looking top b school such as IIMs, XLRI, ISB, then first I would suggest to you have good academic record in 10th and 12th as well as graduation and one thing also matter money but if your financial condition is good then you can go.
** Can you get MBA Direct Admission into IMI Delhi? Or BIMTECH Noida **
Life at IMI Delhi: For MBA Direct Admission
The Institute encourages students to take student driven academic/professional initiatives to complement their class room learning with practical aspects of the real business world. These activities range from organizing special events focusing on current affairs to carefully planned symposia and lectures that enrich the participants’ professional, academic and extracurricular interests. To achieve this student have various academic/professional clubs in different functional areas. The speakers for all these events are eminent business personalities. All the events are planned and executed by the students, in close coordination with Area faculty members.
** Can you get MBA Direct Admission into IMI Delhi? Or Fore School Delhi **
International Exchange Programmes
Consultancy and Research at IMI is “A way of life” to faculty members and the institution as a whole. Consultancy and research go hand in hand along with teaching to management graduates in the institute. These are the institutions given below:
- NJCU School of Business, New Jersey City University, USA
- MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL (MBS), France
- IDRAC Business School, France
- KEDGE Business School, France
- Louvain School of Management, Belgium
- The Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- International Centre for Promotion of Enterprises, Ljubljana, Solvenia
- Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences, Sichuan, China
- Suleman Dawood School of Business, Lahore, Pakistan
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Russia
- Academy of Public Administration under the aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus
- Developpez Une Autre Vision Des Ressources Humaines
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- JAMK University of Applied Sciences, University in Jyväskylä, Finland
- ESC Rennes International School of Business, France
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
- University of Guelph
** Can you get MBA Direct Admission into IMI Delhi? Or MDI Gurgaon **
The Institute encourages students to take student driven academic / professional initiatives to complement their class room learning with practical aspects of the real business world.
Journey towards Excellence
|1981||IMI Set up in collaboration with International Management Institute, Geneva now IMD Lausanne.|
|1984||Launched one year full time Executive Post Graduate Program in International Management in Collaboration with IMI Geneva now IMD, Lausanne.|
|1986||Launched three year Part-Time Post Graduate Program in Management.|
|1991||Recognized by Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO), Government of India as Research Institute (Reviews annually).|
|1993||Launched two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management recognized by AICTE.|
|2000||Indian Business Magazine, Business Today ranks IMI as top 12 best Business Schools in India Launched Bi-annual Management Journal Global Business Review in collaboration with Sage Publications, New Delhi and New York.|
|2001||Association of Indian Universities (AIU) recognized two year PGP Program as equivalent to MBA|
|2002||Indian Business Magazine, Business Today ranks IMI as top 13 best Business Schools in India.|
|2003||Launched Centre for Management of Innovation and Technology and Centre for Social Sector Governance.|
|2005||Indian Magazine Outlook ranks IMI as top ten best Business Schools in India.|
|2006||Launched two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management recognized by AICTE. IMI Celebrates Silver Jubilee Dr. Muhammed Yunus, Founder Grameen Bank and Nobel Laureate visited IMI Campus.|
|2007||Earned accreditation from National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for the two year PGDM full-time and the three year part-time PGDM programs. Re-Iaunched Post Graduate Program in International Management (PGPIM) as 15 month Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management AICTE recognizes PGDM as equivalent to MBA.|
|2008||IMI received approval from AICTE to launch the Fellow Program in Management Recognized as an approved Research Center of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi for award of the University’s Ph.D degree in Management.|
|2009||IMI received SAQS (South Asia Quality Systems) accreditation making it among the seven business schools in the South Asian region to receive this regourous international accreditation of quality assurance standards.|
|2010||Indian Business magazine Business World ranks IMI as 3rd in intellectual capital, 10th in pedagogy, and 14th overall. IMI ranked 8th by the students, for offering a robust management program, in a recent survey published by Economic Times.|
|2011||Launched a new Campus in Bhubaneswar offering the Two year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management.|
|2012||IMI Delhi received the prestigious accreditation of the Association of MBAs (AMBA) for a period of 5 years. It is the fifth management institute in the country to receive this accreditation and joins the league of prestigious International Business schools.|
|2014||Launched two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Financial Services approved by AICTE.|
|2015||IMI, New Delhi secured an exemplary overall rank of 12th in the ranking issued by The Hindu Business Line and MBAUniverse.com under the title “B school Ranking 2016”.|
|2016||Re-earned accreditation from National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for the two year PGDM & PGDM(HR) full-time Programs and Executive PGDM Program|
|Recent rankings by NHRDN, CNN-IBN, Business Today, Outlook, CSR-GHRDC etc. have all ranked IMI amongst the top 10 business schools in India.|
Can you get MBA Direct Admission into IMI Delhi? Via Management Quota. Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website- www.mba-guru.com and www.ace1guru.com for more enquiries, Contact @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
IMI Delhi MBA Selection Process
- Candidates who apply online for admission into PGDM and/or PGDM (HRM) and/or PGDM (B&FS) will be shortlisted on the basis of
- CAT or GMAT score
- Academic Record
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process — Individual Assessment
- Process (Essay Writing and Personal Interview etc.). Individual Assessment Process will be held in February/March 2023 (tentative).
- Past academic records, performance in the individual assessment process along with other qualitative parameters, like quality of work experience and extra-curricular activities constitute the core components of the selection process
- The IMI New Delhi Admissions Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Individual Assessment stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
- Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI New Delhi. IMI New Delhi will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI New Delhi Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.