Management Quota XIME Bangalore MBA Admission
This post is for all MBA aspirants in India. Here I will be explaining to you in detail about Management Quota XIME Bangalore MBA Admission. XIME offers a two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program. The PGDM program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is equivalent to an MBA degree.
We are in a highly competitive global market that demands niche skills and it is vital to ensure our curriculum is aligned with the industry. Call us now-
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or direct-mba.com you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship is known as XIME. It is a private school for business management and the school has three branches in Bangalore, Chennai, and Kochi in India. The college is built in 1991 and it is led by Chairman J. Phillip the mission of the college is to provide the world the steady, competent, confident, skilful business managers.
XIME Institute is well maintained and has a good infrastructure for the students. The faculty of the college is also good and all professors are of Ph.D. degrees and teach the students as per their requirements. The college also provides scholarships to the needed students and it is a well-renowned college and library is well updated and is one of the best business schools in India and provides the best scope to the children for their future.
One of the top business schools in India is the Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, which also has residential campuses in Chennai and Kochi. Private business school XIME is recognized as one of India’s Top Management Colleges. The institution has achieved the 68th position in the Outlook-ICARE India MBA Rankings 2022 for the top private school.
The 2-year full-time PGDM program is the most popular at XIME Bangalore. The college has collaborations with many reputed foreign B-schools, promotes multiple co-curricular activities, and organizes many conventions, national and international conferences, student competitions, summer internships, cultural activities, and international study tours in the academic year. The faculty consists of experienced professionals from reputed and renowned institutes like Harvard, Columbia, XLRI, and many IIMs.
The college is located on Hosur Road in Electronic City, one of India’s largest IT areas. The area is well developed and can be easily accessed via road, rail, and air. Multiple facilities are available like residences, eateries, shopping areas, and sports complexes.
The college has maintained very well International visiting faculties which add quality in teaching and students get real time exposure. The classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors and have seating capacity of around 100 students. The auditorium in the campus has seating capacity of 500 people. The library along with boys and girls hostel is present in the campus. Students can go for management quota seats through direct admission way. Fee structure for the same is available.
PGDM- Business Analytics for XIME Bangalore
- PGDM-BA program has increased the demand for managers in the field of business analytics skills and to take successful and fruitful decisions in business.
- The analytics companies are also developing because they are using new technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, data sciences, cloud computing, Blockchains, etc which is been provided by the program to get better knowledge.
- By keeping every requirement of business analytics, the XIME had created the program of Business Analytics, and seminars were also included in the course.
- The program is based on six terms in 2 years and includes all core and electives subjects like marketing management, macroeconomics, and human resources in 1st year and the 2nd-year business ethics, strategies, finance, etc.
Eligibility@ XIME Bangalore
- Candidates must have a graduate degree in any field with a minimum cumulative GPA of 50% (45% in Reserved Categories).
- You may also apply if you’re a candidate awaiting your final year results. Such applicants must finish their degree exams by June 25 of the admission year, and they must provide documentation that they did so with a minimum passing score of 50% by September 30 of that same year.
- Candidates who have any outstanding graduation backlogs at the time of application are disqualified.
- Selection Standards for XIME Bangalore’s MBA/PGDM Program
- Based on their performance on the XAT, CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, and GMAT exams, shortlisted applicants will be selected.
- Students must get a passing grade on each of the entrance exams.
- Shortlisted candidates must additionally participate in GD and PI sessions to be accepted.
Specializations Offered@ XIME Bangalore
- General Management
- Information Technology and Analytics
- Human Resources and Operations
Management Quota XIME Bangalore MBA Admission Process
- The candidate can apply through an online procedure and the application fee is 1500/-.
- The students need to be clear with valid marks CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, and ATMA only those can apply who had gone through these papers.
- The shortlisted candidates must have 50% marks in their higher and secondary education.
- After shortlisted candidates, they will be called for group discussion and personal interviews.
- 10% of quota for students in extracurricular activities likes sports, academic diversity, or gender diversity.
Program-wise seat Intake
- PGDM- 180
- PGDM-BA -180
Fee Structure@ XIME Bangalore
Scholarships@ XIME Bangalore
· Prof. J. Philip Scholarship to a Meritorious Student at the Bangalore Campus. Prof. J. Philip is the Principal Founder of XIME and currently the Chairman of XIME Bangalore.
· Fr. Dr. E. Abraham S.J. Scholarship at XIME Bangalore in memory of one of the XIME founders and the longest-serving Director of XLRI.
· Prof. J.D. Cherayil Merit Scholarship at XIME Bangalore in memory of the late Prof. Cherayil who was a well-respected Senior Professor of IISc and a co-founder of XIME.
Placements@ XIME Bangalore
- Placement Process: The institute usually conducted a structured placement process, which included pre-placement talks, resume shortlisting, group discussions, personal interviews, and final job offers.
- Placement Companies: XIME Bangalore had tie-ups with various companies from diverse sectors, including finance, marketing, consulting, IT, manufacturing, and more. Reputed companies and organizations participated in the placement process to recruit students for various roles.
- Profiles Offered: Students were offered roles across different domains and functions based on their areas of specialization. Some common job profiles included management trainee, business analyst, sales and marketing executive, finance executive, HR executive, and operations executive.
- Summer Internships: XIME Bangalore also facilitated summer internships for students, giving them an opportunity to gain practical exposure and industry experience during their course of study.
- Alumni Network: The strong alumni network of XIME Bangalore often played a vital role in the placement process, with alumni providing support, guidance, and job opportunities to current students.
You must consult us –Just book and call us we will assist you with proper guidance.
Management Quota XIME Bangalore MBA Admission