Registration for CAT 2020 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission
This year the exam for CAT Will be conducted by IIM, Kozikhode. So in this Article, we havestated Complete Information about CAT 2020 registration, notification, eligibility, exams date, its pattern, and syllabus. So for CAT registration has been already started and last date is 18th September 2020. Get to know all the process and selection process. Just contact us for more information Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
C.A.T 2020 Registration can be done till 18th September 2020. Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) conducts C.A.T exam every year on a rotation basis. It is organized for providing admission to various management courses offered by the IIMs. C.A.T (Common Admission Test) is a national level examination. On the basis of C.A.T score, candidates can also get admission into other management colleges. This year, it will be regulated by IIM, Kozikhode. In this article, we have mentioned complete information about C.A.T 2020 notification, application form, eligibility, and exam dates etc. apply now for Registration for CAT 2020 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission and for further detail contact Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
Common Admission Test
(Registration for CAT 2020 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
C.A.T Registration 2019 last date has been announced by IIM Kozhikode which is conducting CAT exam this year. The last date for C.A.T Registration 2019 is September 18, 2019. The deadline to submit the C.A.T Registration form 2019 is up to 5PM on the last date of C.A.T Registration. C.A.T 2019 Registration fee is Rs.1900/- (Rs.950 for SC/ST category). No other application fee has to be paid to apply for any Indian Institute of Management. You need to complete C.A.T Registration online for MBA admission 2020 in 20 IIMs by login at official C.A.T official website and complete your C.A.T
C.A.T 2019 Eligibility-(Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
If you have completed Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA), or are in the final year of Bachelor’s degree you can appear in C.A.T exam.
C.A.T 2019 will therefore offer a stiff competition for admission to top MBA colleges accepting C.A.T. Over the years the candidates applying for C.A.T aptitude test leading to IIM admission have been increasing year after year.
C.A.T 2019 Alert-(Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
The C.A.T Notification 2019 has been published on July 28 in all the leading newspapers and after one week of its publication IIM C.A.T exam registration starts on August 7. The C.A.T Notification 2019 contains details about C.A.T Registration dates, C.A.T Admit card dates, C.A.T exam date and C.A.T Result Date.
C.A.T 2019 Exam Registration & Application Process-(Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
- Registration process for C.A.T 2019 starts on August 7, 2019 at 10 AM. The C.A.T registration process will remain open for more than one and a half month.
- The last date to apply for C.A.T 2019 is September 18, 2019. During the last three years, C.A.T exam application last date was extended by 5-7 days due to various reasons.
CAT 2019 Exam: Pattern-(Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
180 Minutes Exam: ***Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission***CAT exam is a computer delivered test of 3 hours duration but it is not an Online Exam
100 Questions: ***Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission***CAT exam will have 100 questions divided in 3 sections of VARC, DILR and Quantitative Ability.
25% No Penalty Questions: ***Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission*** Out of 100 questions in C.A.T 2019, more than 25 questions will not have negative marking. C.A.T 2019 is divided into MCQ and Non-MCQ type of questions and the Non-MCQs do not carry negative marking. In case any non-MCQ has negative marking, a few MCQs are changed to no negative marking questions.
70-75% C.A.T Questions with Negative Marking: ***Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission***More than 70% questions in C.A.T 2019 are of MCQ type and will carry penalty of 1/3 negative marking
Minimum C.A.T Score Requirement by IIMs: ***Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission*** A Minimum qualifying score between 70 and 90 percentile in C.A.T 2019 is required by IIMs in each of the 3 sections to shortlist candidates for final admission round
Other Criteria with C.A.T score: ***Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission***Apart from High score in each of the 3 sections in C.A.T exam, you need to have good academic profile, diversity, to get into IIMs.
C.A.T 2019 Exam Syllabus-(Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
During the last 3 years, C.A.T exam syllabus has substantially changed. The biggest change is in type of questions some of which are no penalty questions now. Most of the changes in C.A.T syllabus have taken place in the Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension Section. The topics and number of questions in VARC section have changed. Similarly a few changes in C.A.T syllabus have been introduced in Quantitative Ability section also.
Registration Fee: (Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
- Registration fee can be paid through online payment mode
- The online payment modes are credit cards (Visa/Master/Amex/Diners Club), debit cards (Visa/Master/Rupay) & net banking.
check out the links given below:
- direct admission for top 5 mba specialization in india
- best mba specialization bangalore direct admission
- direct admission in mba through management quota
- direct mba admission b-school best specialization
You can read the application fee details below: (Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
|All other categories||Rs. 1900 + Transaction Procession Fee|
|SC, ST and PwD||Rs. 950 + Transaction Procession Fee|
What’s New in C.A.T 2019? (Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
- A.T 2019 will be conducted in 156 cities. In 2018, the exam was held in 147 cities across India. This means an increase of 9 exam cities where students can appear for C.A.T.
- A.T 2019 Scores are valid till December 31, 2020 only. Thereafter no queries regarding its issuance will be entertained by IIM Kozhikode.
List of C.A.T 2019 exam centers- (Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
|Exam State||Exam Cities|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Nellore, Kakinada, Guntur, Rajahmundry, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Aurangabad, Gaya, Darbhanga|
|Chattisgarh||Bhillai, Raipur, Bilaspur|
|Gujarat||Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana|
|Haryana||Panipat, Rohtak, Hisar, Ambala, Kurukshetra, Karnal|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Hamirpur|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Samba|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh|
|Karnataka||Belagavi(Belgaum), Bengaluru, Dharwad, Hubballi(Hubli), Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Shivamogga(Shimoga), Udupi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Trivandrum|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad-Maharashtra, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Raigad, Satara, Solapur, Ulhasnagar|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tirunelveli, Trichy|
|Telangana||Karim Nagar, Warangal, Hyderabad|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Roorkee, Dehradun, Haldwani|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bankura, Burdwan, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Do’s and Don’ts for CAT test day-(Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission)
Do’s: ***Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission***
- Candidates should reach C.A.T exam center at least an hour early as candidates will have to undergo frisking before entering the hall.
- Cooperate with Test center staff during document Verification and Frisking
- Use the Reference Number printed on C.A.T 2019 Admit Card, to check the location of Exam Lab from the List displayed on the Notice Board at the Test Center
- Return Writing Pad with all pages intact and Pen post the Exam to the Invigilator
- Ask for any help only from Test Center Invigilator during the exam
- Provide attendance in the Form with the signature when asked for in the Exam Lab
- Post the Exam, hand over Admit Card duly signed to Invigilator present in the Exam Lab
Don’ts: ***Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission***
- One cannot appear for C.A.T 2019 exam more than once. Candidature will be cancelled if a candidate is found to appear for both the exam slots.
- Do not request entry to the C.A.T exam center after the closing time as mentioned on the admit card of C.A.T 2019.
- Do not involve yourself in any arguments with fellow test takers or Test center staff or attempt to copy or cheat. The decision of concerned authority will be treated as final on the test day.
- Do not use the keyboard at any point in time; this will lock your computer system.
- Do not request for change of C.A.T Test Centre/Exam Lab/Console on the Exam Day.
- Do not waste writing pad pages as it is will be distributed only once per candidate during the tenure of the exam.
***Registration for CAT 2019 Entrance Exam Direct MBA Admission***
Just contact us for more information Ace1Guru Visit our website www.mba-guru.com or email us: Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)