SIBM Management Quota Admission
SIBM Management Quota Admission. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) is a constituent of Symbiosis International (deemed University) established in 2008 with the aim to impart world-class education to students and transform them into top-notch leaders of the corporate world. It is accredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade. SIBM-B has various full-time, part-time, and executive programs with placement in top-notch firms. Teaching methodology involves innovative teaching pedagogy comprising of Harvard Cases and Simulations, Online Learning and Teaching, and Learning Management System. www.direct-mba.com or Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
Placements: SIBM Management Quota Admission
At SIBM every student is handpicked, they go through a series of interviews and discussions before they make it through the gates of our institute. A large percentage of students come with work experience in areas such as IT, banking, manufacturing, telecom, etc. Yet they have one goal in mind – to succeed as professionals and individuals.
The Corporate Engagement Model followed at SIBM Bangalore provides the framework for a unique way of interaction between the corporate world and the students. Students and corporates get to interact through Guest lectures, Workshops, Corporate Summits, Industry-specific Conclaves, and Research Projects. The SIBM Bangalore has recorded consistent high placements over the years. Placements in 2019 recorded an average salary of Rs. 9.79 lakhs while the highest salary stood at Rs.28.26 lakhs. More than 150 top recruiters made offers to the students.
Eligibility for MBA admission:
- Candidates applying in the MBA course must have passed graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% or equivalent marks for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes(for Karnataka candidates only).
- The admission to the MBA program is done on basis of the score of the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
- Students appearing for the final year examination of their Bachelor’s program may also apply for the MBA program.
- Candidates who have possessed valid CAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA scores are eligible for admission
Location: SIBM Management Quota Admission
The college is located on Hosur Road in Electronic City, one of India’s largest IT areas. The area is well developed and can be easily accessed via road, rail, and air. Multiple facilities are available like residences, eateries, shopping areas, and sports complexes.
Facilities provided: SIBM Management Quota Admission
- World-class auditorium
- Ultramodern gymnasium
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- WiFi internet connectivity
- Hostel facility – for boys and girls
- Common rooms
- Healthcare facilities
Courses / Value added Courses Offered: SIBM Management Quota Admission
- MBA (Full time)
- MBA -Executive (Part-time) – weekend program
- Executive Development Programs (EDPs) -Open Enrolment Programmes, Customized Programmes, General Management Program (GMP), Advanced Management Program, and Campus to Corporate Programmes.
Specializations Offered: SIBM Management Quota Admission
- Human Resources
- Family Managed Business and Entrepreneurship
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
SIBM Management Quota Admission
Direct Admission in MBA 2020: College, Process
How to Get Ahead with Your MBA Direct Admission Process
MBA or PGDM Direct Admission Which Has More value
17 Reason to opt for MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore for Direct Admission
Direct Admission in MBA 2020-21: College, Process, Fee and Many More
Are You Aware of MBA Direct Admission thru Management Quota?
Direct Admission Top MBA colleges through Management Quota.