SIMS Pune MBA Direct Admission
SIMS Pune MBA Direct Admission When it comes to your career, every step that you take should be backed with a qualified knowledge and know how, it is advised not to take any kind of chances. SIMS (Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies) Pune is a prominent business school under the Symbiosis International (Deemed) University.
It offers various management programs, including an MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree. Enrol now for SIMS Pune MBA Direct Admission.
SIMS Pune MBA Direct Admission. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites-direct-mba.com or you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
SIMS Pune MBA Direct Admission
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management is a private b-school located in Pune. When it comes to doing MBA from a reputed college, most of the students look at nowhere else but SIMS, Pune. It’s considered among the top private B-schools in India. This business school provides MBA programs in different streams. Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) has been positioned as first among top B-Schools for MBA Executive and fourth among top Private colleges in Maharashtra. The institute offers leader PG programs in management studies comprising of full-time and Executive Programs Its lead MBA course is basically for Defence Personnel and their Dependents with certain seats for Civilian applicants.
SIMS has academic collaborations with Leeds Beckett University, UK; Hochschule Bremen University of Applied Sciences, Germany; Berlin School of Economics & Law, Germany & IESEG School of Management, France for various academic programmes. SIMS has association with CFA Institute University Affiliation Programme where 4 SIMS students get scholarships each year from CFA institute. SIMS also has an MOU with BSE Brokers’ forum for visits and lectures.
SIMS- MAKING THE DIFFERENCE
- Only B-school in private sector with 90% seats reserved for wards of Defence Personnel
- Compact campus with all facilities – residential, mess, sports, swimming pool, health club, auditorium, wi-fi, etc
- Centrally located at the heart of Pune, adjacent to MH Kirkee and Pune University
- Best ROI on fees to CTC ratio (150 – 200%)
- Affordable fees which is less than even Tier – II colleges
- One of the three institutes in Western region other than IIM-A and SP Jain, which is the Centre for Corporate Governance set up by National Foundation for Corporate Governance
- Only institute in the Symbiosis family having an ‘Incubation Centre’
- Opportunity to learn and become entrepreneurs through running a campus company
- Large number of academic, cultural and art clubs giving students an opportunity to develop leadership qualities & grow holistically.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Business Statistics
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Managerial Communication
Specialization Courses: MBA programs often allow students to choose one or more specializations based on their interests and career goals. Some common specialization courses may include:
- Finance: Financial Markets and Institutions, Investment Analysis, Corporate Finance.
- Marketing: Consumer Behavior, Brand Management, Digital Marketing.
- Human Resources: Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, HR Analytics.
- Operations Management: Supply Chain Management, Quality Management, Project Management.
- Information Technology: IT Strategy, Data Analytics, E-Business.
- International Business: International Marketing, Cross-Cultural Management, Global Trade.
- Healthcare Management: Healthcare Policy and Economics, Healthcare Operations Management.
- Sustainability and Environmental Management: Sustainable Business Practices, Environmental Economics.
Elective Courses: MBA programs often offer a wide range of elective courses that allow students to further tailor their education to their specific interests and career goals. Elective courses cover various topics in-depth and can vary significantly between different business schools.
Experiential Learning: Many MBA programs incorporate experiential learning components, such as real-world projects, case studies, simulations, internships, and study tours. These experiences help students apply their theoretical knowledge to practical business scenarios.
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST) from a recognized Indian Universities.
- The candidate has to apply for an entrance test, be it SNAP or more than one entrance tests, followed by group discussion, assessment of writing skills and personal interview.
- The candidates who are in the final year of graduation can be applied for management quota admission in SIMS, Pune.
Symbiosis Institute of Management and Science (SIMS) will conduct SNAP entrance test. The admission will be done on the basis of SNAP performance. The college will call to the selected candidate for the GD-PI round. And the final selection will be done on the basis of Entrance score as well as GD-PI performance.
Cut Off Score
|Institute Name||Minimum SNAP Cut Offs (raw score)|
Entrances Exams for SIBM Pune
- For M.B.A / M.B.A (I&E) Programs – SNAP
- For M.B.A Executive – Written Exam conducted at S.I.B.M Pune
- For PGD & PGDFB – No Test Required
SNAP ENTRANCE TEST 2023- IMPORTANT DATES
|Registration commences on||August 04, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Registration closes on||November 24,2022 (Thursday)|
|Payment closes on||November 24,2022 (Thursday)|
|Admit Card Live on(www.snaptest.org)||December 05,2022 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01December 10, 2022 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03|
|SNAP Computer Base Test (CBT) 2022||SNAP Test 01 – December 10, 2022 (Saturday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PMSNAP Test 02 – December 18, 2022 (Sunday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PMSNAP Test 03 – December 23, 2022 (Friday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM|
|Announcement of Result||January 10, 2023 (Tuesday)|
|Installments for MBA (Indian students)||1st Year (Amount in ₹ )||2nd Year (Amount in ₹ )|
|1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment|
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)||5,28,000||5,28,000||5,28,000||5,28,000|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||20,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||15,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Fees (Per Annum)||1,07,100||–||**||–|
|Mess Fees (Per Annum)||78,000||–||**||–|
|Last date of payment||At the time of Admission||25-Nov-2022||25-Jun-2023||25-Nov-2023|
The average placement was INR 16.23 lacs in the final placements for the 2023, with the highest package being INR 28 Lacs The institute has delivered by attracting leading companies that offered coveted profiles to the students. Get Confirmed SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission in AY 2021-23 under Management Quota. The average CTC offered to the students saw a 15.21% increase over the previous year from 17.48 LPA to 20.14 LPA. The total participants comprised of 31% females who have grabbed some of the top offers from prominent recruiters like American Express, Bajaj Finserv Limited, Cisco Systems India Pvt. Ltd. among others.
|No. of Students||210|
|No. of Recruiters||79|
- Direct Admission MBA Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- How to get Direct Admission to Symbiosis College for MBA?
- Symbiosis International University MBA IM SCMHRD Pune
- Symbiosis University MBA Admission 2023
- Symbiosis Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
- Symbiosis Pune MBA through Direct Admission
- SIBM Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
- SIBM Bengaluru MBA Direct Admission 2021
- MBA Direct Admission in SIBM Pune 2022