Symbiosis Direct Admission For MBA Program
Are you the one who is looking for Symbiosis Direct Admission for MBA Program. If the answer is YES then congratulations!! To know more about this stay tuned to this article.
The Institute endeavors to provide quality education in line with requirements of today’s competitive industry and rapid developments in technology.
Symbiosis Management Quota The curriculum at SIT is comprehensive and is regularly updated with constructive feedbacks from various stakeholders like Alumni, Students, Employers, and Faculty. Call us and book your slots now for Symbiosis Direct Admission For MBA Program.
Symbiosis Direct Admission For MBA Program. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites-direct-mba.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
Symbiosis Direct Admission For MBA Program
SIBM College is an international university and the students studying here had many benefits as they are being developed and innovating themselves. The faculty of this college teaches with deep knowledge to students. The University has campuses in many cities and states. The college has taken a pledge of spreading knowledge and innovative ideas to their students to develop the nation. The college focus on promoting the students as leaders in society. Symbiosis College provides many courses to students that are affiliated with a known organization like AICTE.
Here is the hostel facility that SIBM students can avail. We found these to be excellent for students who wish to focus on studies rather than day to day chores.
- SIBM all-new residential campus at Lavale village, Tal Mulshi Khurd Pune has become the envy of other educational institutions.
- SIBM has a big LIBRARY connected with SIU
- It’s a WIFI-enabled campus, with a computer lab of 140 computer systems for the smother project work of students.
- The classrooms are digitally connected and it’s also cloud-based.
- In the Academic block there are 3 hostels OLD, NEW, and Annex Block inside the campus only
- The hostel is witnessed by lots of Bollywood and Hollywood films shooting.
- The Inhouse Auditorium can accommodate 600 people.
- An all-day cafeteria caters to the diverse taste buds on campus.
- Symbiosis has its own Healthcare center SCHS – Symbiosis College of Health Science.
- Sports facilities like Cricket, basketball, volleyball, Chess, carom Pool table and swimming pool is available within the campus.
- Other Recreational facilities like GYM, ZUMBA, YOGA, and Aerobics facilities are also available.
- All-time serving mess and cafeteria is the point of attraction.
- Girls and Boys Hostel is Separate.
Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates should appear for Personal Interaction along with the formality of verification of documents(XII Mark List, Graduation Semester Wise Mark List, Degree Certificate, Work Experience documents)
- Results of the candidates will be declared within four working days from the date of Personal Interaction
Subsequently, an offer letter will be sent
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune conducts its admission process in two steps. The first step comprises the SNAP Test and the second step involves the admission selection process.
SIBM is not expected to make any major changes to their admission process hence, candidates can refer to below mentioned steps with regards to the SIBM admission process.
SIBM Pune will conduct final selection round separately. The components of overall final selection process are:
Group Exercise: The candidates will be given an exercise/activity to be completed in group within specified time. They will be assessed for their communication skills, team working, problem solving ability
Written Assessment Test (WAT): Candidates should complete the essay/topical write up in time. The evaluation will be made on the basis of written communication skills, content, language, grammar, flow of presentation.
Personal Interview: Overall Assessment: The candidates will be individually interviewed by an expert member panel comprising of academicians/ HR professionals/ Operations management experts / corporate executives to assess the overall personality effectiveness, attitude, fitment to the programmed, curricular and co-curricular performance, professional achievements, tenure of work experience, its relevance to programmed.
SIBM SNAP Cut-off 2023
SIBM Pune decides its cut off based on the different category based on the snap test conducted for all 16 Symbiosis Institutes after the declaration of the SNAP results by Symbiosis International (deemed as a university). The category wise SIBM SNAP cut off ( tentative) 2023 has been mentioned below: .
|Category of students
|SIBM Cut off
Seat Reservation 2023
In each programe, some of the seats are reserved for SC, ST and PwD category candidates. Given below is the category-wise reservation criteria:
|Seat Reservation (in %)
|MBA Fee Structure for Batch 2023-2025
|Installments for MBA (Indian students)
|1st Year (Amount )
|2nd Year (Amount )
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)
|Hostel Fees ( Per Annum)
|Mess Fees (Per Annum)
|Installments pay by date
|At the time of Admission
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur (SIBM Nagpur) students are offered scholarships by Symbiosis International University. Symbiosis International University offers scholarships that are need-based and some scholarships are offered to meritorious students. Some of the scholarships offered by the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur (SIBM Nagpur) are Late Jayatee Deshmukh Scholarships (for SNAP/ SET) for Female Toppers, Merit Scholarships to IIT graduates (Joining for SIU MBA programmes), Merit Scholarship Scheme for Students from North-East Region, and others.
The average placement was INR 16.23 lacs in the final placements for the 2020–22 batch, with the highest package being INR 28 Lacs (with 46% of the batch receiving PPOs and PPIs). The average placement for Summer Internship for the batch of 2018–20 was INR 1.66 Lacs(for 2 months), with the highest package being 3 Lacs.
- A total of 217 placement offers were made to the students.
- 100+ recruiters participated in the placement drive. Among them, 43 were first-time recruiters.
- SIBM Pune MBA highest salary stood at INR 45.50 LPA.
- An average salary of INR 23.06 LPA was offered to the students.
- The median CTC stood at INR 20.80 LPA.
- Average of top 50 offers stood at INR 32.78 LPA.
- Average of top 100 offers stood at INR 28.07 LPA.
- Average of top 150 offers stood at INR 25.43 LPA.
- Average salary of male students stood at INR 24.81 LPA.
- Average salary of female students stood at INR 22.31 LPA.
- Most of the offers were made from the Consulting sector.
|Average CTC (in Rs LPA)
During the past 45 years, brand Symbiosis has come to stand for value-driven quality education throughout the country. SIT students enjoy the benefits of this brand name and what it stands for even after they graduate from SIT. Contact us now for more information about Symbiosis Direct Admission For MBA Program.
- Direct Admission MBA Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- How to get Direct Admission to Symbiosis College for MBA?
- Symbiosis International University MBA IM SCMHRD Pune
- Symbiosis University MBA Admission 2023
- Symbiosis Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
- Symbiosis Pune MBA through Direct Admission
- SIBM Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
- SIBM Bengaluru MBA Direct Admission 2021
- MBA Direct Admission in SIBM Pune 2022