Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
Bangalore MBA Direct Admission. MBA Admission 2021 is open in many top MBA colleges in Bangalore despite the fact that some of the best colleges have completed their MBA admission process. The impact of coronavirus has offered an extended opportunity for MBA admission in top MBA colleges in Bangalore.
The admission process is being completed through Skype or other interview processes instead of asking the candidates to be present physically for the selection process. call @Ace1GuruVisit our website- www.direct-mba.com or Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) ||
- Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
- MBA Admission: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
- MBA Admissions Open | Apply Now | Last dates to Apply
- List of MBA colleges in Bangalore with Admission Open
- Step by Step MBA Admission Process in Bangalore
- Taking the Requisite MBA Entrance Exam
- How to Finalize your MBA Admission in Bangalore? 10 Key Tips: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
- General MBA or Specialized MBA: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
- High MBA Placement Opportunities: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
MBA admission in Bangalore 2020 is open in almost all the good MBA colleges in Bangalore. The MBA colleges in Bangalore with admission open do not have high cut-offs, do not apply sectional score cut off and the MBA admission is available at a moderate fee structure.
MBA Admission: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
MBA is one of the shortest but best career-oriented postgraduate programs. You need to take a decision which MBA course you wish to take, which are the best B-schools in Bangalore that offer this MBA program, what is the eligibility for admission, and what is the MBA admission process.
Accordingly, the MBA admission process in the MBA college is based on the entrance exams, academics, work experience, and performance in GD-PI-WAT. Broadly, the following steps are involved in the MBA admission process in Bangalore: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
- Stage-1: Application Submission for Admission to the institute and for entrance exam before the deadline
- Stage-2: Appearing and Scoring well in required MBA entrance exam like CAT/XAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/GMAT/MAT/ CMAT/PGCET
- Stage-3: Getting Shortlisted and participating in Final Selection Round – GD-PI-WAT
- Stage-4: Accepting the admission offer, if finally selected for admission
Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
MBA Admissions Open | Apply Now | Last dates to Apply
The MBA colleges in Bangalore with Admission 2020 open, will accept national level entrance exam scores like CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA. Besides, most of the Bangalore University or VTU University affiliated MBA colleges in Bangalore, with low fees, and many of the PGDM colleges in Bangalore will also accept KMAT and PGCET exam scores. You can apply now as the deadlines for the MBA application of the respective MBA colleges in Bangalore have been extended due to lockdown throughout India on account of the coronavirus outbreak.
Below is the list of good B-schools in Bangalore where MBA/PGDM Admissions are currently open. Click on the “Apply Now” link to read more about each college and to get the official Application Form
Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
List of MBA colleges in Bangalore with Admission Open
|Institute Name||Admission Status|
|SDMIMD Mysore: SDM Institute For Management Development||PGDM Admissions open only for the waitlisted candidates.|
|Indus Business Academy – IBA Bangalore||Open|
|St. Joseph’s Institute of Management – SJIM Bangalore||Open|
|Kristu Jayanti School of Management, Bangalore||Open|
|RV Institute of Management||Open|
|National School of Business||Open|
|Justice K S Hegde Institute of Management – JKSHIM Udupi||Open|
|GITAM School of Business, Bengaluru||Open|
|Amrita Bengaluru: Amrita School of Business||Open|
|Adarsh Institute of Management And Information Technology – AIMIT Bangalore||Open|
|GIBS Business School – GIBS Bangalore||Open|
|Vanguard Business School – VBS Bangalore||Open|
- MBA colleges in Bangalore are sorted by Rank and Grade. To check and compare the MBA colleges.
- On account of Covid-19 Lockdown, the admission is open for a short period
Step by Step MBA Admission Process in Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admission in Bangalore
- Minimum percentage of marks (50-60%) in graduation are required to apply for MBA admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore
- Final year students can also apply for MBA admission
- Usually, there is no age limit to apply for admission in an MBA college in Bangalore
Taking the Requisite MBA Entrance Exam
- You need to appear in the MBA entrance exam the score of which is accepted by the MBA college for admission
- IIM Bangalore accepts CAT score
- SIBM Bangalore accepts SNAP exam score only
- NMIMS Bangalore accepts only NMAT score
- TAPMI, IFIM, accept CAT & XAT score
- Other MBA colleges like AIMS, ABBS, Welingkar, XIME, IBA, Christ University accept CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT & other exam scores
- Ensure that you appear in the right MBA entrance exam and score well
- direct admission in top mba colleges in pune
- direct mba admission sp jain mumbai
- direct mba admission without entrance exam in top colleges
- admission expert direct admission top mba college
- direct admission top mba colleges india expert counseling
- grab direct mba admission top colleges mumbai
- grab top mba management quota seats direct admission
- access mba colleges bangalore direct admission
Shortlisting for GD-PI-WAT
- Different MBA colleges have different shortlisting criteria based on entrance exam score, academics, work experience, diversity
- IIM Bangalore requires the candidates to secure minimum sectional scores alongwith overall cut off score for shortlisting
- Many top MBA colleges require the candidates to cross overall cut offs for shortlisting
- Most MBA colleges in Bangalore conduct Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) in final section round
- Some of the MBA colleges in Bangalore conduct Written Ability Test (WAT) also
Accepting Final Admission Offer: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
The final stage of the MBA admission process in Bangalore is accepting the admission offer, if finally selected by the MBA college. You should:
- Accept the admission offer and revert to the MBA college
- Pay Admission acceptance fee by the stipulated date to block your seat
How to Finalize your MBA Admission in Bangalore? 10 Key Tips: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
You need to take the following 10 steps to choose the right MBA college in Bangalore with the 10 parameters recommended by MBAUniverse.com.
- Exam Accepted & their Cut Off:
Different MBA colleges in Bangalore accept different entrance exam scores. Your eligibility for MBA admission in Bangalore depends upon the fact whether you have taken that exam. For Example, IIM Bangalore accepts only CAT exam score; TAPMI & IFIM accept CAT & XAT exam score; Symbiosis (SIBM) Bangalore accepts SNAP exam score, and so on. So, you need to appear in the right entrance exam for admission to the right MBA college apart from fulfilling the academic eligibility criteria.
- MBA Vs PGDM: Select type of MBA College in Bangalore carefully
You need to decide before applying for the MBA program whether you wish to pursue university MBA like from Christ University, Symbiosis University, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, PES University or wish to pursue PGDM from other top MBA colleges like Welingkar, XIME, IFIM, SDMIMD, IBA among others. So, first check the college and then apply
- Fee: Calculate Total Amount you will spend, not just Tuition Fee
MBA fee is in the range of Rs. 5 Lakhs to Rs.22 Lakhs in different MBA colleges in Bangalore. While fee for Bangalore University or VTU affiliated colleges is less than Rs.5 lakhs, Fee for IIM Bangalore is Rs.21+ lakhs. While the tuition fee is much less, the total expenses are high enough and are sometimes equal to tuition fee. So first check the total fee for two years before finalizing the admission
- Placements: Check Average Salary and Top Recruiters
Good Placement over the years is one of the important criteria to finalise the MBA admission. Better to check past placement record and average salary of the MBA college.
Ranking & Accreditation: Trust only the best
There are credible rankings that rank the MBA colleges of Bangalore. Check where the B-school stands in the latest Government of India NIRF Rankings, MBAUniverse.com Rankings, Business Today Rankings to decide upon your choice of the best MBA college in Bangalore
- Faculty: The most important criteria, research wisely
Faculty in any MBA college in Bangalore is considered the core inspiring group that will groom you into a business manager. If the faculty members are well experienced, have industry experience, are research oriented, they will turn you into the best managers. So check the faculty profile before applying
- Location: Bangalore/Mysore/Manipal – the most preferred Cities
The location of an MBA college in an industry hub, in a good city like Bangalore enhances your career growth as chances of frequent industry interaction, placements are higher. So, be ready to migrate to Bangalore and explore admission in best MBA colleges to get good career opportunities after completing the course.
General MBA or Specialized MBA: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
You need to specify your interest area before admission. If you are looking for General MBA program with choices of different specialization areas, you are given the opportunity in final year but if you have decided to pursue MBA in specific area like HR, Finance, Analytics, Marketing, there are many top MBA colleges in Bangalore offering the specialized MBA courses right from the first year. So first decide, then apply
- Legacy & Alumni Base: Network Matters
Older the MBA college in Bangalore, wider will be its alumni base. The greater network helps in career growth, enhances your problem solving skills and help you become a successful manager
- Infrastructure & Facilities: Good Ambience offers Great learning.
Good infrastructure with facilities like a well-equipped library, wi-fi, hostel, classrooms, auditorium, health care, sports and recreation help you get a better learning experience. So the B-school in
High MBA Placement Opportunities: Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
Taking admission in MBA colleges in Bangalore will offer career and placement oriented MBA education. Number of candidates doing MBA in Bangalore opt for specialization in Marketing, IT, E Commerce, Consulting and related areas as Bangalore is the headquarters of leading IT companies like Wipro Technologies and Infosys. IT companies including TCS, HCL, Dell and Cognizant have large set ups in Bangalore. Leading companies in sectors like real estate, financial services, banking, consulting also have significant presence in Bangalore. Accordingly, MBA Admission in Bangalore would prove to be a right decision.
Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore: There are many MBA colleges in Bangalore who conduct their own admission test and offer direct admission. Read more to check direct MBA admission colleges in Bangalore.
Visit the campus
Before taking Admission, pay a visit to the MBA college campus in Bangalore. Enquire with the current students about the learning experience, placement, pedagogy, career prospects at the B-school
Check for Fee discounts & scholarships
Before proceeding for MBA admission in Bangalore, check for the fee rebates, scholarships, and other financial assistance available at the MBA colleges. It will reduce your financial burden during the course study.
Understand AICTE Fee Refund rules: If you get a better MBA option after taking admission in the MBA college in Bangalore, you can claim for the full fee refund as per AICTE Fee refund rules.
Remember the Admission last date: Do not wait, if you decide on the MBA admission. Make sure to apply before the last date to apply arrives.
Bangalore MBA Direct Admission