Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission.The acronym of Master of Business Administration is an MBA. It is a post-graduate degree course which comes under the management spectrum. The MBA course duration is 2 years with a total of 4 semesters. A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% or higher are eligible for this course.
MBA subjects include disciplines such as- Human Resource, Management, Finance, Business, and Banking. MBA Jobs are high demand in the business environment since it directly acts in the core of the industry.
- Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
- MBA Fee in India: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
- MBA Salary in India: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
- MBA Course: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
- What is MBA Course?Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
- Why Choose MBA? Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
- Difference between PGDM, PGPM, and MBA:
- Apply for MBA Admissions
- Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
One with excellent communication and leadership quality along with creative ideas can go for this course. MBA full form is a Master of Business Administration. Contact us Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or email us: email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
MBA Fee in India: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
Master of Business Administration [MBA] course fees may vary from universities to universities or colleges based on their standards. The average course fee structure ranges from INR 3 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum.
MBA Salary in India: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
MBA salary package varies from specialized field one is working. The average salary for MBA graduates is INR 6.56 lakhs per annum. Skills and experience gained in the industry will also be a factor for high pay. MBA courses offers high opportunity and rewarding career.
Get MBA Placement Details
MBA Course Details
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration|
|Duration||Course Duration of Master of Business Administration [MBA] is 2 Years.|
|Age||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in Bachelor’s Degree|
|Subjects Required||Honours or Graduate’s degree recognized by UGC|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 3 lakhs – 10 lakhs per annum|
|Similar Options of Study||PGDM|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 6.56 lakhs per annum|
|Employment Roles||HR Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Operations Manager, Business Analyst (IT), Senior Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, SAP Consultant, Marketing Executive etc.|
|Placement Opportunities||Accenture, InfoSys Limited, EY (Ernst & Young), HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd., Amazon.com Inc, Wipro Technologies Ltd., Genpact, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, Techmahindra Ltd etc.|
MBA Course: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
Master of Business Administration [MBA],is a professional postgraduate degree in business administration-management. The MBA course duration for full-time is 2 years, which is divided into 4 semesters.
Subjects like Management Theory and Practice, Leadership and Entrepreneurship, Financial Markets, Instruments, and Business & Corporations Law are part of the MBA curriculum. Accreditation bodies, specifically for MBA programs, ensure consistency and quality of education. The course helps build the following in its students:
- Imparts a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- Provides practical opportunities through internships, group assignments, and individual projects to test what students learn in the class.
- Builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
- Polishes a range of soft-skills like communication, motivation, and negotiation.
Get MBA Fee Structure Details: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
Opens up global opportunities for career growth. MBA career opportunities are in various employment areas like-
- Multinational Companies
- Business Consultancies
- Industrial Houses and many more.
Allows MBA students to start an independent business after graduating. Colleges like Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad, Xavier’s Labour Relation Institute, Jamshedpur, Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi are some of the top colleges for MBA in India.
What is MBA Course?Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
The MBA Full Form is a Master of Business Administration. It is a postgraduate academic degree which is awarded for a course or program in Business Administration. It is one of the most sought-after courses which can be attained by students of any stream. An MBA degree in India is examination-oriented and concentrates on the theoretical aspects of management.
There are 2 types of MBA: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
- General MBA – which is often shorter in duration.
- Specialized MBA – which may take longer but is more marketable.
The program is available in various subjects whose material focuses on:
The MBA courses that are provided usually include a thesis component or can even be exclusively research-based. The course strengthens the theoretical, analytical and applied knowledge base of Business Administration. The MBA degree originated in the United States in the early 20th century when the country industrialized and companies sought scientific approaches to management.
Ongoing MBA Admissions Details
The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as
- Human resources
- Operations in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.
Why Choose MBA? Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
Master of Business Administration [MBA] is one of the most sought out courses in the world. Not only do MBA graduates have more significant job opportunities but also they get paid more. Account Manager, Management Consultant, IT Services Marketing Head, Relationship Manager are some of the most lucrative MBA job types for after the completion of the course.
Internship in some of the Management and Financially oriented companies are some of the fruitful experiences for an MBA Aspirant. The course enables the students to network effectively. During an MBA, they get to interact with a lot of professionals who will be of great help in their future careers.
MBA Entrance Exams:
- Common Admission Test: CAT is the important exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Management(s) [IIMs) and is preferred as the qualifying exam by most top management institutes and B-schools in India.
- Xavier Aptitude Test: Final year students and students with Bachelor’s degrees can apply for the XAT exam, conducted by the Xavier School of Management.
- Graduate Management Aptitude Test [GMAT]: Conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council [GMAC], the GMAT exam is the qualifying examination for admission into colleges governed by GMAC.
- Common Management Admission Test [CMAT]: Conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], the CMAT exam is widely accepted as a qualifying exam by a large number of government-sponsored management and business institutes in India.
- Management Aptitude Test [MAT]: Conducted by the All India Management Association [AIMA], MAT exam is also considered as a hallmark for admission into government colleges and universities in courses such as MBA.
MBA Course Preparation Tips: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
- Knowledge of the exam paper pattern: The paramount step in preparing well for the entrance exam is a deep-rooted understanding and comprehension of the paper pattern and the syllabus.
- Effective time management: Focus points should be kept in mind, with particular emphasis on weaker subjects and the daily practice of numerical problems. A timetable should be drawn and the candidate should follow the timetable with dedication and diligence.
- Enrolling in coaching institutes: A coaching class or a tutor especially for clearing the entrance exam is a bonus as the teacher will help a candidate to focus on weaker zones and will aid in practice and comprehension of topics.
- Practice makes perfect: Candidates should practice and revise before the exam so that it reduces the unnecessary pressure one day before the examination.
MBA Course Eligibility:
Candidates who have passed an Honors or a Bachelor’s degree from any university recognized by UGC with 50% or equivalent are eligible to apply for the Master of Business Administration [MBA]. Final year students awaiting their results are also available. The basic eligibility of passing 10+2 secondary and higher secondary schooling with the minimum percentage required is mandatory.
It’s mandatory for students to appear in the entrance exam like
- MAT, etc
MBA Course Admission:
The admission procedure starts in the second week of March. Candidates have to take MBA Entrance Exams like GMAT, CAT, XAT, etc and the cumulative score is taken for the admission process.
There will be three rounds further for the selection into a university which are:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
Difference between PGDM, PGPM, and MBA:
- Program Type: Usually, 2 years full time. One year PGDM is not equivalent to MBA.
- Academic Focus: Basic foundation plus practical training keeping up with industry demands.
- Cost: Generally, more expensive than a university MBA. SP Jain PGDM costs INR 16 lakhs ($25k) for its full academic fee of two years.
- Eligibility: Much like the MBA degree, it too requires an undergraduate degree with a minimum score, group exercises, personal interviews, written ability tests, CAT score. The selection is contingent on a weighted combination of these plus factors like gender and work experience in a managerial role.
- Institutes: The Indian Institute of Management [IIMs], XLRI, SP Jain Institute of Management, and more.
- top mba colleges of pune direct admission
- mba direct admission in top colleges of mumbai
- direct admission in bangalore top mba colleges
- The PGPM is not an AICTE recognised diploma or course. It is essentially an award or certification for one year. In that sense, it doesn’t feed into your qualifications towards, say, a PhD. It is also quite flexible and can be designed to suit the needs of the current relevant industry needs.
- For instance, Great Lakes offers a PGPM program for one year, geared towards experiential learning, peer participation, and it is taught in collaboration with international faculty.
- Eligibility requirements mandate either of GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, an excellent academic record from a recognised institution, essays, and a minimum work experience (specified by the school). The Great Lakes PGPM costs about INR 15 lakhs.
Apply for MBA Admissions
Eligibility: Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
Undergraduate from a recognized university, an institution of national importance, or a foreign university with blessings from the Association of Indian Universities [AIU]. Candidates should have secured a minimum score of 50%.
Some form of aptitude test, such as the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [SNAP], the Common Entrance Test [CET] conducted by the Government of Maharashtra as part of their Centralized Admission Process, or even the scores of CAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, etc.
Candidates are well-advised to research the university-specific aptitude testing criteria. Final selection is contingent on success in group exercises, interviews, writing ability test, and previous academic record.
Institutes: Symbiosis Institute of Management (Pune), Faculty of Management Studies (University of Delhi), Mumbai University, Savitribhai Phule Pune University.
Colleges Which Offer MBA Direct Admission
- FMS (Faculty of Management Studies), Delhi
- NDIM (New Delhi Institute of Management), Delhi
- IMI (International Management Institute), Delhi
- FSM (Fore School of Management), Delhi
- JIMS (Jagan Institute of Management Studies), Delhi
- IMT(Institute of Management Technology), Ghaziabad
- LBSIM (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management), Delhi
- FORE School of Management, Delhi
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Amity Global Institute, Noida
- MDI ( Management Development Institute), Gurgaon
- IMT (Institute of Management Technology), Ghaziabad
- K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- S.P Jain Institute of Management, Mumbai
- JBIMS (JamnaLal Bajaj Institute of Management), Mumbai
- L.N. Welingkar Institute of Modern Management, Mumbai
- Symbiosis University, Mumbai
- NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Mumbai
- ITM Group of Institutions, Mumbai
- Mumbai Educational Trust (MET) Mumbai
- NL Dalmia institute of Management Mumbai
- SIES Mumbai
- Thakur College & Rizvi College Mumbai
- (SIU) Symbiosis International University, Pune
- (SIBM) Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- (SIIB) Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune
- (SCIT) Symbiosis Center for Information Technology, Pune
- (BIMM) Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- (PUMBA) Department of Management Science University of Pune
- Christ Institute of Management LAVASA, Pune
- (SCMHRD) Symbiosis Center for Management and Human Resources Department, Pune
- (ISBM) International School of Business and Media, Pune
- Indira Institute of Managmenet Pune
- Dy patil Institute of Management Pune
- MIT-WPU Pune earlier MIT-SOM
- (IIM) Indore Institute of Management, Indore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore
- NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies), Indore
- (SUAS) Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore
- (BMCMR) BM College of Management and Research, Indore
- (PIMR) Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore
- Patel Group of Institutions, [PGI] Indore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bangalore
- East-West College of Management, Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore
- Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM), Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS), Bangalore
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah, Bangalore
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore
- Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras (DoMS IIT,Madras), Chennai
- Hindustan University, Chennai
- Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Chennai
- IIKM Business School, Chennai
- ITM Business School, Chennai
- VIT Business School, Chennai
- ITM Business School, Chennai
- (LIBA) Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- SRM Schools of Management, Chennai