Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges through ATMA Exam
It is national based computer level examination for management courses. It is governed by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). Its test scores are used for selection to management programmes offered by various institutions across India. One can give this examination and by depending upon the marks one can get selection in one of the leading institutes or B-schools. In this regards there are a few direct admission in top MBA colleges through ATMA exam. According to this information, students will become free for selection process and can get admitted directly without worries.
Educational Qualifications required for this examinations in 2019:
Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent degree under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream (B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Tech) from any university recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Department, Govt. Of India.
Minimum Qualification: Candidates appearing for final exam of their graduation can also apply for this examination.
Age Criteria: Candidates must be at least 21 years on or before the time of selection to apply for 2019 examination.
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals can apply. ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
Remission of fees: ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the form.
- The application fee is of INR 1298.
- The application fee can only be paid online using Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
Centres of Examination: ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
Management aspirants applying for this examination, have the chance to choose exam centre for themselves.
Candidates must select two centres so that it becomes easy for AIMS to allocate centres as per student’s choice.
Once the centre is allocated, students can only request change under the genuine situation, at least five days prior to the exam date.
Ornamentation of this test structure: ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- This examination will be conducted in as a computer based test that is online mode.
- It will contain 180 multiple choice questions each of 1 mark.
- The pattern will cover 3 key areas viz. Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. Each section will be allotted 30 minutes.
- The question paper is divided into 6 sub-sections and each section comprises of 30 questions.
- The total duration is 3 hours.
- 25 marks to be deducted for negative answers.
Curriculum of this test: ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
As this examination is conducted for post graduate program. Therefore all the syllabus structure are same as compared to other entrance examination. This above mentioned entrance examination consists of three subjects that is reasoning, quantitative ability and verbal ability.
Briefly discussed about each sections: ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- Reasoning ability: Arrangement of letters, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Visual Reasoning, Analogy, Syllogism, Statement– Conclusion, Number Series, and Data Interpretation.
- Quantitative ability: Algebra, Simple Interest, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Time-Speed-Distance, Time and Work, Number System, Basic Arithmetic.
- Verbal ability: Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Parallel relationships, Sentence Completion, Sentence Correction.
Files of institutes name: ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management Goa
- Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad
- Jaipuria Institute of Technology Lucknow
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Bangalore
- Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development Mysore
- Indian Institute of Health Management & Research Jaipur
- Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune Pune
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- KIIT School of Management Bhubaneswar
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Fortune Institute of International Business New Delhi
- Christ University Bangalore ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- Alliance School of Business Bangalore
- Shiv Nadar University Uttar Pradesh
- AIMS Institutes Bangalore
- Entrepreneurship and Management Process International New Delhi
- School of Management and Communication Studies Cochin
- MICA Ahmedabad
- The Institute of Finance and International Management Bangalore
Preferences procedure of this examination:
( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- Candidates qualifying the written round will have to appear for the next round of selection process -Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
- Group Discussion: For Group discussion, qualified candidates from the previous rounds are given a topic related to current or business affairs. The duration of the GD usually varies. Candidates’ ability to take initiative and effectively communicate their ideas are tested in this round.
- Personal Interview: The Personal Interview round is one on one interaction round where the panellists will judge the candidates on the basis of their persona and ability to stay focused under pressure. The usual duration of Personal Interview round in 10-15 minutes.
Accreditation of certificates of this examination: ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
Candidates appearing for the selection process will have to produce the following document for verification-
- Examination Score Card/Hall Ticket
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Multiple Passport size colour and black & white photos.
- Original and a copy of Counselling Letter. ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- Original and a copy of Admit Card.
- Original and copies of 10th, 12th standard.
Points to be noted for this examination in 2019: ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- January 13 is the last date to register for this examination January 2019 session.
- Application Fee is INR 1298 only.
- The first session is scheduled for January 13, 2019 in online mode.
- Report at the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Mandatory documents for exam centre – Admit Card, 2 passport size photos, Application Form and a Photo ID.
Important features of this entrance test:( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
- of Attempts: It is conducted five times a year namely January, February, May, June and August.
- Difficulty Level: As other management exams, the difficulty level of this exam is from easy to moderate.
- Sessions: The examination is conducted on a single day and in a single session. ( Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges through ATMA exam )
Read this also:
Top College for MBA Admission in Management Quota
Top 50 Colleges for MBA Direct Admission in Management quota
Top B School Bangalore Direct MBA Admission
Get Admission in top MBA Colleges by Management Quota