Direct Admission via Management Quota in TAPMI Manipal
TAPMI is consistently ranked among the top 20 Best B-Schools in the country by the most reputed ranking surveys like The Week, Outlook and many more. The institute will accept CAT 2023 XAT 2022 and GMAT exams to shortlist candidates for final admission round for PGDM 2023 batch.
Students and Faculty of TAPMI regularly win awards at national level competitions. It has a consistent record of 100% placement during the last several years. To book your seat for Direct Admission via Management Quota in TAPMI Manipal 2023 batch just contact us.
PGDM Program Mission – “Leadership through Value Creation”
The Mission of TAPMI’s flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program is “Leadership through Value-Creation”. We aim to create well-rounded leaders with a cross-functional orientation. Program participants are expected to jointly work with our faculty for achieving the following outcomes:
- Mastery of the domain with enhanced functional skills
- Taking initiatives under uncertainty, with minimal guidance and supervision
- Persisting with unfamiliar contexts, subject matter and platforms
- Ability to interact and collaborate with people
- Clearly communicating arguments and listening to feedback, some of which may run counter to one’s own views
- Understanding the need for contribution beyond personal goals and achievements
- Reflecting while taking decisions, limiting the need to be swayed by short-termism
Some key highlights:
- 5000+successful alumni across the world with more than 1/5th currently leading at CXO levels.
- Young Leader Program focused on developing leadership abilities through Paid Executive Internship with CXOs in term VI
- Global Exposure
- Personalized attention for capability assessment and development through FAS, CAS and LADC
- Unbroken 100% Placement record for the last 30+ years
- Program accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Association of MBAs (AMBA) and National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Student Life at TAPMI Manipal
With an academic curriculum that emphasizes rigor and experiential learning and student-led events, fests, clubs, and committees, TAPMI offers myriad opportunities for involvement and growth. From LITCOM and the LIME club for literature nerds, Finomenal and Samnidhy for finance addicts, SPEED for Sports enthusiasts, DISHA for HR aficionados, Brandscan for marketing buffs to SCOPE for operations fans, immerse yourself in activities that reflect your interests.
Camaraderie, experience, and cooperation sit alongside academics, excitement, and fun to teach valuable lessons for life. Students work together, deepening relationships and reducing competition, creating a collaborative culture that encourages discussion and supporting each other’s success.
With TAPMI’s on-campus living, shared activities are a way of life. Whether it be the early morning scramble to classes or the late-night buffoonery during Inceptum, a quick huddle between classes to work out the details for QoTB or working till midnight to get things perfect for a presentation.
Stage I: Shortlisting
- For Candidates with work experience of less than 24 months
Stage II: Admissions Process
The stage II of TAPMI Admissions process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by a Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interview (PI).
- Written Ability Test (WAT): TAPMI conducts WAT to evaluate written capabilities of prospective students. WAT aims to evaluate Articulation and Technical abilities (grammar and spellings) of the applicant.
- Group Discussions (GD): Group Discussions aims to evaluate ability of the applicant to interact within a group. GD aims at evaluating applicant’s skills in Leadership, Problem Solving, Solution Orientation, Persuasion and Communication. Topics for GD will be based on current affairs/ issues debated in last five years.
- Collaborative Problem-Solving Ability: The candidates will go through a Group Activity where they will be given a situation or problem to solve as a group – they will be evaluated on their team-work/collaboration, initiative, definition of the problem, representation of solution, feasibility of implementation
- Personal Interview (PI): TAPMI’s objective for conducting personal interview is to understand the applicant’s attitude towards management education. To ensure the same, TAPMI will be conducting behavioral Personal Interview. TAPMI will evaluate applicant’s ability in terms of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Leadership and Communication.
The final selection of the candidate is based on CAT/XAT/GMAT (Overall Percentile) + Verbal Ability Percentile + academic profile + work experience + WAT Score + GD Score + PI Score. Details will be provided later.
Get to know about Direct Admission via Management Quota in TAPMI Manipal for 2020 academic session.
Top 6 Reasons to Pursue an MBA Degree
1) Widely Recognized: An MBA degree is a highly recognized degree in the national and international job market. MBA graduates from reputed B-schools are recognized as a great human resource by the top corporate houses, banking institutions, companies, and management firms. Pursuing a career in MBA offers a promising career.
2) Better Earning Potentials: Pursuing well-recognized degree courses like an MBA is the gateway to high paying jobs. B-schools graduates get starting salaries that can only be imagined about the job seekers in other fields. Studying MBA courses serves as your investment for the future.
3) Expand Networking Resources: Management studies involve industry exposures, internship programs, seminars, guest lectures and corporate discussions that allow them to expand their networking skills. MBA careers like sales managers, corporate manager and investment bankers involve interaction with people from different backgrounds and different people. Hence, it offers a great opportunity to grow as a professional.
4) Open for All: The biggest advantage of pursuing an MBA program is that such courses are available for all. A wide range of executive management programs, full-time programs, online MBA programs, distance learning programs and part-time MBA courses makes it possible for every aspiring candidate to pick a course according to his need.
5) Start Your Own Venture: An MBA degree is a must for those who plan to start their own business and learn business skills. MBA curriculum offered by reputed business schools in India allow students to develop communication skills, analytical skills, business acumen, leadership skills and team work required to start your own venture. The business world is a highly competitive and complex world. Hence, learning the skills required in the field becomes easier by pursuing an MBA degree.
6) Learn and Choose Specialization: The full-time MBA program mainly offers a fine knowledge of the different branches such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations, E-commerce, and International Business during the first year of the program. In the second year, students are allowed to specialize in the area of their interest and as per their career plans. Hence, students can specialize in either marketing, human resource, finance and other specializations to take a step closer to their dream career.