Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization
Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization .An MBA specialization in finance will prove to be invaluable for those thinking about a career that deals with money post-graduation. Those who choose to go into the field of finance will be required to have strong skills in mathematics, economics, and financial theory, all of which are covered in great detail in a finance degree, specialization or track. An MBA in finance balances mathematical rigor with management classes, and can be a good way to direct your career towards c-suite jobs in finance. As well as what you learn in the classroom, you will be able to undertake a finance internship (at most schools) allowing you to expand on your MBA while actively researching whether or not a career in finance is right for you. For further more details Contact Ace1GuruVisit website www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
MBA in Finance
(Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization)
The knowledge of is an integral part of any economy and in many instances an overriding aspect of businesses as well as industries today. To that end, students who opt to pursue an M.B.A, stand to gain skills both in the fields of as well as business that are essential for a gainful career. Our M.B.A programmed in breaks down and builds foundations for both practical and theoretical knowledge that helps understand concepts such as: Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization
- Investment strategies
- Local and global economics
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Insurance and corporate risk
- Securities and portfolio management
- Direct and indirect taxation
Career Prospect- (Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization)
- An M.B.A degree in opens up various opportunities for students in the financial world.
- In this course, the students learn to analyses company reports, forecast economic trends, take measures to maximize stock value, choose investment portfolios, balance risk and profitability. Also, they are taught to apply the principles of financial risk management.
- Graduates have immense job opportunities in the private and government sector. They can get an opportunity to work in the stock market or any related organizations. Besides this, anyone armed with an M.B.A in can also run their own business independently.
- An MB.A in can work in various fields such as investment banking, taxation, tax planning, financial statement reporting and analysis, hedge fund management, international, asset, and insurance management.
Various job profiles that await them are: (Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization)
- Accounting Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Officers & Treasurers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Cash Managers
- Credit Managers & Specialists
- Corporate Controllers
- Investment Banking Associates
- Investment Bankers
- Investing Sales Traders & Associates
- Insurance & Risk Managers
- Manager Consultants
Skills taught-(Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization)
- As you’ll be dealing almost exclusively with numbers in the industry, mathematics is an essential part of any degree. Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization
- Courses focus on investment, investment strategy, local and global economics, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), corporate risk & insurance and financial theory.
- An M.B.A will place a stronger focus on theory and analysis in, with students expanding and cementing skills and techniques in mathematics, statistics and economic analysis, directly related to projects and tasks handled at management level in the workplace.
- Students will learn through activities including teamwork projects, management simulations, role playing, and traditional lectures.
Finance M.B.A courses/curriculum-(Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization)
While courses vary from school to school, M.B.A courses typically include:
* Corporate investment management
* Portfolio management
* Hedge fund management
* Small business and corporate finance
* Securities analysis
* International finance
* Coverage of global financial institutions, valuation, volatility, fixed income securities, international markets and macroeconomics
An M.B.A in finance or a specialized master’s degree? (Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization)
- An M.B.A in will prepare students for senior level and management jobs in the financial sector, with courses focusing on management, communications, marketing, business leadership and organizational behavior.
- Almost all M.B.A programs require the GMAT or GRE for acceptance.
- An MSc in, on the other hand focuses more on technical and operational competencies, with classes such as linear algebra, differential equations and multivariable calculus taking precedence over management skills.
- Generally, an M.B.A is geared more for leadership positions in the financial sector while an MSc– generally more targeted at pre-experienced candidates as well as those looking to move into specialized technical roles – is better suited to candidates moving into operational functions.
- Where an M.B.A in finance might pave the way to a CFO or hedge fund manager role, an MSc in might be appropriate for actuaries, economic theorists, economic behavioral modeling and financial analysts in the making.
MBA in finance vs. finance courses in an MBA- (Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization)
- All business schools will offer at least a few courses in their core M.B.A curriculum. These courses tend to offer broad overviews, teaching students the skills and vocabulary needed to communicate in the sector, monitor the of a company and generally ensure a firm remains in rude health.
- From this base, courses will often then move on to more advanced topics such as financial analytics, financial policies, macro and microeconomics, and business transactions such as hostile takeovers and mergers & acquisitions.
- An M.B.A covers these broad areas but will also delve deeper into the ideas that these subjects touch upon.
- Classes cover areas such as securities, hedge funds, international, international financial markets, risk management, portfolio management and small and large business.
- Symbiosis International University SSBF Pune MBA Finance
- Symbiosis International University MBA Finance Management
- Symbiosis International University MBA Banking Finance
Top Colleges for finance in M.B.A- (Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization)
- CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
- SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT – [SIBM], BANGALORE
- KRISTU JAYANTI COLLEGE – [KJC], BANGALORE
- CMS BUSINESS SCHOOL, JAIN UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
- International School of Business and Research – [ISBR Business School], Bangalore logo232
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – [XIME], Bangalore logo372
- AIMS INSTITUTES, BANGALORE
- IFIM BUSINESS SCHOOL, BANGALORE
- RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, BANGALORE
- SDM INSTITUTE FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT – [SDMIMD], MYSORE
- GIBS B SCHOOL, BANGALORE
- KIRLOSKAR INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT STUDIES – [KIAMS], HARIHAR
- L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research- [We School], Bangalore logo Direct Admission in MBA for finance Specialization
- JAIN UNIVERSITY – [JU], BANGALORE
- International School of Management Excellence –
- ALLIANCE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – [ASOB], BANGALORE