Direct Admission Top MBA Colleges
Direct Admission Top MBA Colleges is offered by some private and deemed universities without any entrance exam. This direct admission is not available for the IIMs in India and Top 10 MBA colleges. In this article, we will discuss the details related to the direct admission in MBA colleges, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Document required, fee structure.
Direct Admission Top MBA Colleges
@@www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
List of Topics:
- Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Checklist
- Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Important Points
- Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Overview
- Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Eligibility Criteria
- Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Admission
- Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Documents Required
- Direct Admission in MBA Colleges List and Fees
- Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Pros and Cons
- About MBA
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Checklist:
All candidates interested in the Direct Admission in M.B.A Colleges must ensure and double-check the following points in order to avoid any mistakes or confusion during the application procedure. Following are the checklist to keep in mind:
- Direct admittance in M.B.A Colleges has fewer steps and less time involved since there is no need to sit for an entrance exam.
- The easiest way to get details about Direct Admission M.B.A Colleges is by logging onto the website of the M.B.A College and find all information related to the application.
- The students can also visit the M.B.A College which they wish to join and inquire about all admittance formalities to get an admittance.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Important Points:
During the time of the admission, the following are some important extra points to keep in mind for every aspiring M.B.A applicant:
- The candidates need to know and understand the admittance process from the M.B.A College which they wish to study in.
- The candidates must aim for only one college as it is better to make alternative options and choose the best M.B.A College.
- Students with M.B.A admittance under management quota are not eligible for scholarship schemes even if they belong to reserved categories.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Overview:
- The direct admittance in M.B.A colleges is available for some private institutes, which take in students charging slightly high fees.
- Students who aspire to study business management course, but do not go for it thinking about the tough entrance exam, or growing competition, then for them direct admission is the most reasonable option. It is a simple process and does not require many selection rounds.
- Students who do not wish aim for the IIMs or top 10 B-schools go for the direct admission process. The direct admittance in M.B.A colleges is also preferred by those individuals who just want to attain the management skills, and enter in their own business at a young age.
- Direct admission takes less time, and candidates can join the college’s right after their graduation.
- Direct admittance in M.B.A Colleges is basically for those individuals who do not aim for high packages and want to start something of their own.
- There are some factors mentioned below that the candidate should keep in mind for the direct admission in M.B.A Colleges:
- Candidates should have a list of colleges that offer direct admission in M.B.A colleges ready.
- Direct admitters need to go to the required college to check out the campus, infrastructure, etc.
- Candidates need to be cautious about the colleges they choose, as many private/deemed colleges are not UGC or AICTE approved.
- Candidates should be ready with alternate college options always.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Eligibility Criteria 2020:
- Candidates should know that the eligibility criteria for direct admission in M.B.A colleges are different from test-based admittance
- Mentioned below are some criteria that the candidate have to qualify for the admittance:
- Candidate of the general category should have scored a minimum of 50% in his/her graduation. And the reserved category candidate should have a score of 45%.
- Indians, NRIs, and Foreign Nationals are also eligible for direct admission.
- Some institutions also accept other exams like XAT, SNAP, GMAT, etc.
- Candidate can apply to any college that offers direct admission all over the country.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Admission 2020:
- The admittance procedure for direct admission is somewhat similar to that of the entrance based. Direct admission takes less time for the admission process.
- Colleges that offer direct admission usually intake students based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
- The admittance process can be carried out filling up the admission form or directly going to the desired college.
- There are certain steps mentioned below which the candidate can follow for direct admission in M.B.A colleges:
- Candidate needs to register themselves online on the college’s official website or go directly to the college for the offline registration.
- After they register themselves, candidates have to submit the required documents, their mark sheets, on the basis of which they will be shortlisted and called in to proceed further.
- There are some institutions which conduct Personal Interview and Group Discussions for the admission.
- Candidates going through direct admittance will not be allowed to go for scholarships.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Documents Required 2020:
The candidates have to provide necessary documents for verification and marks submission. On the basis of those documents, the college will reach out to the qualified candidate for direct admission.
Mentioned below are the necessary documents required by the candidate for direct admittance in M.B.A colleges:
- The candidate’s SSC (class 10th) mark sheet must be submitted.
- The Candidate’s HSC (class 12th) mark sheet must be submitted.
- The candidate’s UG/Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet must be submitted.
- Any Identification proof of the candidate must also be submitted.
- The candidate’s transfer certificate from the previous institution must be submitted.
- Passport size photographs of the candidate must be submitted.
- Direct Admission in Top 10 MBA Colleges
- Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges 2021
- SIBM Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
- MBA Direct Admission in Top 10 colleges of Bangalore
- Top MBA Colleges Bangalore Direct Admission 2021
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges List and Fees 2020:
|Alliance School of Business||INR 13.5 lakhs|
|Indus Business Academy||INR 7.25 lakhs|
|Christ Deemed University||INR 6.75 lakhs|
|GIBS (Global Institute of Business Studies)||INR 6.50 lakhs|
|R.V. Institute of Management||INR 5 lakhs|
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Pros and Cons:
Everything has two sides like a coin. If there is something good, then it will also have disadvantages. Direct Admission in M.B.A colleges is an easy and less time-consuming step for the students who do not wish to take admittance in the branded colleges or appear for the entrance exam. Candidates going for the direct admittance just want to upgrade themselves with the managerial skills. Some of the pros and cons of direct admission in M.B.A colleges are mentioned below:
- Candidates can join the M.B.A course right after their graduation, while the entrance-based test takes almost a year.
- It is less time-consuming.
- You can start working early in the management sector
- Candidates can get into good private colleges by direct admission.
- Candidates need not go through the admittance process.
- Direct admittance does not grant the candidate admittance in top colleges like IIMs.
- On-campus placements provide higher salary packages to those who opted through the entrance exam.
- Direct admittance candidates get good placements but the salary packages are low.
- The cost of direct admittance in M.B.A colleges is high.
M.B.A or Master of Business Administration is a post-graduate degree course which comes under the management discipline. The M.B.A course duration is 2 years with a total of 4 semesters, 2 in each year. M.B.A subjects include disciplines such as – Human Resource, Management, Marketing, Finance, and Banking. M.B.A jobs have a very high demand in the business environment as it directly acts in the core of the industry. One with excellent communication and leadership qualities and looking to improve and learn new skills along with creative ideas can go for this course.
|College Name||Detailed Info.|
|ITM Group of Institutions, Mumbai||Click Here|
|Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Mumbai||Click Here|
|Amity University, Mumbai||Click Here|
|Xavier Institute of Management, Mumbai||Click Here|
|NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies), Mumbai||Click Here|
|Symbiosis University, Mumbai||Click Here|
|N. Welingkar Institute of Modern Management, Mumbai||Click Here|
|Jamna Lal Bajaj Institute of Management, Mumbai (JBIMS)||Click Here|
|SP Jain Institute of Management, Mumbai||Click Here|
|K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai||Click Here|
|College Name||Detailed Info.|
|International School of Business and Media, Pune (ISBM)||Click Here|
|Symbiosis Center for Management and Human Resources Department, Pune (SCMHRD)||Click Here|
|Christ Institute of Management LAVASA, Pune||Click Here|
|Department of Management Science University of Pune (PUMBA)||Click Here|
|Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune (BIMM)||Click Here|
|Symbiosis Center for Information Technology, Pune (SCIT)||Click Here|
|Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune||Click Here|
|Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune (SIIB)||Click Here|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)||Click Here|
|Symbiosis International University, Pune (SIU)||Click Here|
|College Name||Detailed Info.|
|LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore||Click Here|
|MSRMC, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Alliance University, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS), Bangalore||Click Here|
|Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM), Bangalore||Click Here|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore||Click Here|
|East-West College of Management, Bangalore||Click Here|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bangalore||Click Here|
|Christ University, Bangalore||Click Here|
|NITTE School of Management Bangalore||Click Here|