Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School
Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School. If you are looking for the best chance for MBA admission through management quota best private colleges and a world class career guidance, this is a right place for you. One stop, one Admission Guidance. We, are the well-known consultancy providing the best services for MBA, in E-Commerce and all the main courses. Our experts, world class protocols, sources and our assistance have replenished a lot of dreams. This time it’s your turn. For further information Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
Why this MBA in E-commerce?
E-commerce (Electronic commerce or EC) is a business model wherein the buying and selling of goods take place over electronic means. With a considerable rise in the Internet users in India, e-commerce today itself is a US $16 Billion market with a seven-fold rise by 2020 as reported by Morgan Stanley. The benefit of earning an M.B.A in e-commerce is one understands the traditional element of the administrative study with an additional key focus on the latest marketing and business strategy in the online market. Various contents of this program include Marketing research, Strategic management, Advertising, and sales promotion, Supply chain management etc. Online Shopping, Logistics, e-business solution companies, e-banking are a few top hiring sectors. The candidate also gets to work on different domains like Digital Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Media and Marketing while understanding relevant issues.
E-Commerce MBA Programs- (Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
Within an M.B.A program in e-commerce, students may complete courses such as:
- Database marketing
- Financial accounting
- E-system design
Eligibility criteria for M.B.A. in E-commerce- (Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
They should have a pass Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or any other equivalent qualification.
M.B.A. in E-commerce: Admission Process- (Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
- Admission to any colleges, universities and schools requires passing Common Admission Test (CAT) alongside graduate degree from a perceived school and college.
- However, numerous business universities require passing either XAT, CAT, GMAT, JMET or MAT each of which qualifies hopefuls for entrance into any organization or management universities and institutes in India.
- Apart from these entrance tests, there are few business schools which conduct aptitude test individually which qualifies candidates for that particular business school.
- The shortlisted candidates of the IIMs and some other leading management institutes are expected to write essays.
- Group discussions and personal interviews are also conducted generally to determine the personality traits and communication skills of the candidates.
List of entrance exams for M.B.A E-Commerce: – (Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test –Abroad)
- SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
- N-MAT (Narsee Monjee Aptitude test)
- MH-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance test
- IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Admission Test)
- IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade)
- ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions)
- TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test)
- AMUCAT (Aligarh Muslim University AMU CAT)
- AMRITA (Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham)
- BMAT (Bharati Vidyapeeth Management Aptitude Test)
- FMS (Faculty of Management Studies)
- ICET (AP ICET 2019 – Integrated Common Entrance Test)
- KIITEE (KIIT Entrance Examination)
- KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test)
- MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad Admission test)
- OPENMAT (IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Entrance Exam)
- RMAT (Rajasthan Management Aptitute Test)
- SRMCAT (SRM Common Admission Test)
- HPCAT (Himachal Pradesh Combined Aptitute Test)
- UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination)
The following institutes offer MBA in e-Commerce:- (Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- Quantum School of Business, Roorkee
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
M.B.A. in E-commerce: Career Prospects- E-Commerce as a fastest growing sector offering lots of job opportunities to the qualified peoples. In India, the employment possibility is much better in the IT cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Bangalore. Hopefuls who have finished their degree can go for different e-commerce divisions in India.
The areas accessible for degree stakeholders are: (Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
- Retail and commercial center
- Classified portal
- Training and numerous different segments.
The e-commerce sector is a consistent developing division and never hinted at a decrement. If students have a decent knowledge and experience in online business or e-commerce industry, they can likewise function as a business person and setup a particular web based business firm.
After finishing a degree in E-Commerce, they can look for employments in: (Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
- E-Commerce Companies
- Software Solution Firms
- Online Auction Services
- E-commerce Solutions Companies
- Business Process Outsourcing
Popular college offering M.B.A in E-commerce
(Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
Requirements of MBA in E-commerce-
- The candidate should have scored at least 50% in Higher and senior secondary school.
- The candidate should have a full-time Bachelor’s degree for at least 3 years with an aggregate of at least 50% (Some Colleges prefer minimum 60%)
- The candidate should clear CAT or CMAT or any other national/domestic management entrance exam that is specific to the college or university.
- The above-mentioned requirements are just basic criteria for an admission. Additional to them, a candidate should be competent with good communication skills, leadership qualities, and confidence which will help them to clear group discussion rounds and personal interviews.
Why should you choose M.B.A in E-commerce?- (Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
- As per International Monetary Fund and Central Statistics Fund (CSF), India has the fastest growing e-commerce market and third largest internet population in the world after USA and China. (Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School)
- With a considerable number of internet users and growing acceptability of online payments, the country today is home to at least 3,311 e-commerce hubs.
- The market space of the country ranges from electronic gadgets, fashion accessories, matrimonial services to the likes of books, travel, movies etc.
- Segments such as e-retail in Consumer Electronics, Home furnishing, and fashion appeals have found a break-through in the industry.
- Ease of internet access, Safe and secured payment, door-step delivery are few major factors for the revolutionary growth of this sector. Also, massive growth in the mobile industry has given rise to m-commerce with many sites operating through Mobile apps.
- Lastly, the introduction of the Indian government’s scheme like Make in India, Digital India, Startup India, Rurban and allowing 100% FDI in e-commerce market are the few steps to give a major boost to this sector.
- Also, encouraging e-commerce solution companies to expand and provide the facilities to help entrepreneurs to build new online stores and be part of this exceptional growth.
Direct MBA Admission for E-Commerce Business in B-School
For further information Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website www.mba-guru.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)