Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score
Get to know about NMAT 2019 Registration, Scheduling, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, Cutoff, Results and more details. Get Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score . Contact Ace1Guru. Call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] || or visit our website www.direct-mba.com Call us for more details are available with us for genuine enquiries about top MBA Institutes.
NMAT by GMAC | MBA Admission Management Quota
NMAT is a national level management exam conducted for admission to MBA/PGDM program in top management colleges. Since 2015, Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) administers the management examination for the candidates seeking admission in top B-schools.
NMAT by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is a national-level MBA entrance exam for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. NMAT 2019 will be conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of GMAC from October 4 to December 17, 2019 in online mode. NMAT Registration 2019 started from July 2, 2019.
NMAT exam is a unique management admission test with 75 days testing window in which the candidates can book their own exam slot as per their convenience and on real time basis. The candidates get three attempts to appear in the exam and the score of last attempt is taken into consideration for admission to participating MBA colleges.
A brief overview of NMAT 2019
- NMAT exam is conducted by GMAC.
- The test window for NMAT 2019 is a 75-day test window – from 4th October 2019 to 17th December 2019.
- In the given test window, the number of times an aspirant can take the exam is 3 times.
- NMAT 2019 is an online exam.
- NMAT Paper pattern consists of three sections, viz Language skills, Quantitative skills, and Logical Reasoning.
- Students can choose the order of sections in which he/she wishes to attempt the paper.
- Movement across sections is not available.
- The duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- There is an individual time limit for each section.
- There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Students can review the summary of their attempts at the end of each section.
- NMAT provides the unique opportunity of retaking the exam twice in one admission cycle if you are not happy with the performance in your previous attempt.
Eligibility Criteria-( Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score )
- Candidates should have completed their graduation under 10+2+3 or 4 years education pattern from any stream
- They should have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in their final year of graduation
- Candidates awaiting results or appearing in the final year examinations are also eligible to apply for NMAT 2019 however, their admission will be on provisional basis till they provide graduation mark sheets and certificate of qualifying the examination
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria of NMAT participating colleges individually as during NMAT registration, they will be required to select five institutes of their preference for admission and those institutes may have different eligibility criteria for admission.
How to Register for NMAT 2019?
Step by Step NMAT Registration process 2019 is detailed below. You can register and apply for NMAT 2019 in 2 Steps
Step:1 Finalise your NMAT Registration 2019 and Schedule your NMAT exam. You must Register for the NMAT by GMAC on the official website
Step:2 After finalizing the NMAT 2019 Registration , go to the website of each MBA college accepting NMAT score and complete its application process
NMAT 2019 Important dates– ( Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score )
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|NMAT 2019 registration (Started)||July 02, 2019||October 03, 2019|
|NMAT scheduling (Started)||July 02, 2019||October 16, 2019|
|Late registration period||October 04, 2019||October 14, 2019|
|NMAT registration- Retake||October 05, 2019||Second week of December 2019|
|NMAT re-scheduling||July 02, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|Retake re-scheduling||October 05, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|NMAT exam date 2019||October 04, 2019||December 17, 2019|
|NMAT result submission||Third week of January 2020|
|NMAT final announcement of result||March 31, 2020|
NMAT 2019 Syllabus-( Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score )
NMAT 2019 has 3 sections from where the questions are asked in the exam. These sections are:
- Language Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning
The syllabus and the topics from where the questions are asked in each of these sections are:
Language Skills: ( Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score )
Reading Comprehension, Mark the error, Analogies, Synonyms, Jumbled paragraphs, Fill in the blanks, etc.
Quantitative Skills: ( Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score )
Number system, Data Interpretation, Fractions, Profit and Losses, HCF and LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Simplification, Decimals, Percentage, Partnership, etc.
Logical Reasoning: ( Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score )
Sitting arrangement, Classifications, Coding-decoding, Direction sense test, Inequalities, Blood relations, Decision making, Syllogism, Arithmetical operations, Machine input, etc.
NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern-( Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score )
The exam pattern of NMAT enables the candidates to understand the exam marking scheme, the number of sections in the exam and the marks distribution. Therefore, below is the NMAT 2019 exam pattern:
- Type of exam: Computer-based
- Total duration: 120 min
- Total no of questions: 120 questions
- Maximum marks: 360
- Marking scheme: +3 for correct answer, no negative marking
Selection Process after NMAT 2019 Result
The selection process after the NMAT result depends on the institutes in which the candidates is taking admission. After NMAT the scores of the exam is sent to the institutes. Thereafter the candidates have to check their selection status in the institutes.
If the selection is made the candidates might have to appear in the selection rounds of the institutes that include written ability test, group discussion, and personal interview. The details are made available by the respective institutes.
Top MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT Scores
NMAT Participating B-Schools
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- VIT University
- Alliance University
- Ansal University
- School of Management, BML Munjal University
- ICFAI Business School (IBS)
- SRM University
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- A. Pai Management Institute
- Bennett University, Delhi
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- GITAM, Hyderabad Business School
- CMS Business School, Jain university
- LM Thapar School of Management
- ITM Business School, Mumbai
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- School of Inspired Leadership
- Athena School of Management
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Universal Business School
- ISBR Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University
- Bombay Stock Exchange Institute (BSE Ltd.)
- University Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- VIT University
Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score
Get Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges accepting NMAT Score for 2020 batch. Contact Ace1Guru. Call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] || or visit our website www.mba-guru.com We provide admission guidance for the Direct MBA Admission in Best Business Schools Bangalore academic session by Management Quota seat for 2020.