Is possible to get Direct MMS Admission in Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai ?
Enroll for Direct MMS Admission in Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai by Management Quota for this coming Batch. JBIMS accepts CAT, CMAT, MAT, MHT-CET Exam. This year management quota seats admission has already started and to know more about Management Quota seats and contact us for more details are available with us for admission enquiries and book your Management Quota seat in institutes.
Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website – www.direct-mba.com for more enquiries, Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
Jamnalal Bajaj Highlights: Direct MMS Admission
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) is a private institute located in Mumbai.
- University offers PG and Doctoral programs in Management Stream. It is especially known for its post-graduate management program the department was set up in 1965 by the University of Mumbai in association with the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University.
- JBIMS admissions are based on the score of MH CET/ CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA.
Program Offered by Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai
Full Time PG Programs
Institute offers two years full-time programs such as Masters of Management Studies (MMS) and Master of Science in Finance). Admission for both courses is through DTE Maharashtra on the basis of MH CET/ CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA and for M.Sc. University conducts their own entrance exam.
Part Time PG Programs
Institute offers two years of part-time Management programs in Information Technology, Financial Management, Human Resource Management Development, and Marketing. Selection is based on the past academic merit and the candidate should have a minimum of two years of working experience.
Read this: IMT Ghaziabad MBA Direct Admission
Infrastructure and Campus @Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai
All of us, when we were at JBIMS, had multiple concerns over facilities. But you look at the new rooms (sponsored by alumni) and you will see the difference between the old and the new classrooms. All this time, JBIMS was under the University of Mumbai and making major changes to the infrastructure needed permission from various departments and took a lot of time. But still in another two-three years, this question will become obsolete. And seriously, it is good to have fantastic infrastructure but the lack of it doesn’t affect the quality of education and the quality of students at JBIMS.
- The Culture of Stimulating Ideas and Promoting Individuality
- As you step foot inside the JBIMS campus you will be taken aback by the pace at which the B-school functions.
- You will meet other students with a similar dream in their eyes, in search of the success they were assured during admission.
- Soon you will be overpowered by the life at JBIMS and captivated by the environment filled with never-ending discussions, classes, assignments and post class discussions in the college canteen.
- From day one you will be taught to mingle with and learn from your diverse classmates; you will realize the campus life at JBIMS has a vivid culture of promoting ideas, opinions and encouraging individuality.
- The culture has been set right by industry CEO’s and leaders who want you to engage without holding anything back.
- Now, where else would you find such a way of campus life if not at JBIMS? You may feel browbeaten at first, but life at JBIMS teaches you how to emerge as a confident individual.
- Campus life at JBIMS is nothing short of an adventure; every now and then you will be put to test your mettle.
- The ‘Hamara Bajaj’ Anthem
As time passes, you will recognise yourself as a ‘Bajajite’; JBIMS is popularly known as Bajaj among students at the campus. Direct MMS Admission in Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai by Management Quota
Placement/Package @Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai
Though placements and pay packages are subject to market conditions and hiring across industries, fortunately for institutes like JB(as fondly known) and the likes of IIM A/B/C, XLRI, FMS n a few are able to place 100% of their batches within 3-4 days (or even less at times) during the placement week. Continuing the trend as every year this year too 150+ offers were being made from the 77 companies that recruited 119 students that participated in the placement process. The Average salary at JBIMS has gone up to Rs.20.13 LPA in 2019 from Rs. 18.91 last year. Number of PPOs offered has increased to 67 in 2019 from 63 last year in Placement 2019 at JBIMS.
Recruiter Companies @Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai
Be it marketing/finance/consulting JB has always got top notch companies on campus not just from within the country but globally. Finance, its flagship programme, has approx. 75 students/marketing 35/operations 10. This being the rough split of 120 students batch every year. Direct MMS Admission in Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai by Management Quota
For finance, biggies like Goldman Sachs, Barclays, JPMC, Citi bank, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, Deutsche bank, DBS bank axis, Edelweiss, ICICI securities n others visit for both summer and final placement. For finals, many offer front end Investment Banking/Markets/treasury/corporate fin. Profiles. If you compare reports year after year apart for IIM ABCL, JB has been the only institute in the country where more than 33% of fin. Students are offered front end roles. With all due respect to all other institutes, apart from those mentioned others hardly offered front end roles. In terms of salaries offered, generally an above average student can easily bag 18+ LPA with amazingly exciting roles.
Marketing and Consultancy: Giants like HUL, PnG, col-pal(Colgate Palmolive), ITC, Britannia, Nestle, Wrigleys Mars, Marico are regular recruiters on campus with salaries offered ranging between 16-21 LPA and this exhaustive line up is to recruit 30-35 students. Consultants like Mckinsey, BCG, Accenture strategy etc offer niche roles and also the highest pays. Mckinsey India head Mr. Noshir Kaka is a JB alum along with another consultant biggie Oliver Wynman having another alum in top management. Apart from top 4-5 institutes in the country most of these companies do not visit any other college campuses.
How it is different from other B-schools?
JBIMS-THE CEO FACTORY true to its moniker is the only institute that can be rivalled with IIM ABC in producing the highest no of CXOs in the country. Some of the institutes noted alums being Chanda Kochar, Vinita Bali, Ajay Piramal, Uday kotak, Mani Ratnam, Nitin Paranjpe, Harish Manwani, Siddharth Roy Kapoor, Sam Balsara, Noshir Kaka and many others. It easily falls in the league of IIM ABCL XLRI FMS but the only reason why it’s not much talked about is the reservation policy which makes it a blood bath competition for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidates especially. Direct MMS Admission in Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai by Management Quota. However, things have been slowly changing since last year when the institute conducted a separate GD-PI process sending calls to 1600 candidates for 120 seats which was profile based shortlisting off the 18000 applications it received. With the institute now being autonomous, things will soon change for the better.
Is possible to get Direct MMS Admission in Jamnalal Bajaj Mumbai ? by Management Quota, Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website- www.mba-guru.com and www.ace1guru.com for more enquiries, Contact @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)