Eligibility Criteria for ISBR MBA Direct Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria for ISBR MBA Direct Admission 2020. ISBR Business School, Bangalore offers admission to various Postgraduate courses such as MBA, PGDM, and PGDM with International Study Trip, PGDM with One Semester Abroad, Global PGDM, and PGDM in Sports Management, One-Year PGDM and PGDM in Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics. Candidates can apply on the official website till December 17, 2019. Contact @ Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
ISBR Business School MBA PGDM Admissions 2020 – ISBR Business School invites application for MBA and PGDM Programmed for the commencing year 2020.
About ISBR Business School:
(Eligibility Criteria for ISBR MBA Direct Admission 2020)
ISBR Business School, one of top business schools in India takes pride for creating an atmosphere wherein both students and faculty can pursue boundless knowledge, a single roof where theory and practice goes hand in hand to present better understanding about oneself and world around him.
Education at ISBR prepares you to think boldly and act confidently in any business environment. At ISBR the focus goes beyond education.
Programmed Offered: (Eligibility Criteria for ISBR MBA Direct Admission 2020)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (2 years, full time)
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM) (2 years, full time)
- PGDM with International Study Trip (2 years, full time)
- PGDM with One Semester Abroad (2 years, full time)
- Global PGDM (Three Country Program)
- PGDM in Sports Management (2 years, full time)
- PGDM in Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics
- One Year PGDM
Eligibility Criteria for ISBR MBA:
MBA: Graduates in any discipline with a minimum aggregate marks of 50% from a recognized university (45% in case of SC/ST/Cat-1)
PGDM Programs: Any Graduate from recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
A high score in the ISBR aptitude test / GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ NMAT/ATMA/KMAT/PGCET
Selection Process: (Eligibility Criteria for ISBR MBA Direct Admission 2020)
- Applicants are shortlisted based on:
- Consistency of academic record
- Entrance scores
- Work experience (if any)
- Versatility and achievements
- The Process:
- ISBR Aptitude Test
- Micro presentation
- Personal interview
- ISBR Aptitude Test pattern is both pen and paper and computer-based. The format is objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) across all three sections. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer attempted.
- Language Skills: 30 Maximum Marks
- Logical Reasoning: 30 Maximum Marks
- Quantitative Skills: 30 Maximum Marks
- Essay Writing: 10 Maximum Marks
- Duration: 60 minutes
Important Dates: (Eligibility Criteria for ISBR MBA Direct Admission 2020)
|CAT Registration||07 Aug – 25 Sep, 2019|
|CAT Exam||24 Nov, 2019|
|XAT Registration||23 Aug – 07 Dec, 2019|
|XAT Exam||05 Jan, 2020|
|CMAT Registration||01 Nov – 30 Nov, 2019|
|CMAT Exam||28 Jan, 2020|
|ATMA Registration||18 Nov, 2019 – 03 Feb, 2020|
|ATMA Exam||09 Feb, 2020|
|ISBR Business School MBA/PGDM Last date to Apply||17 Dec, 2019|
|Admission Selection Date||23 Dec, 2019|
Application Fee: (Eligibility Criteria for ISBR MBA Direct Admission 2020)
- INR 1000/- for Indian Nationals
- INR 2000/- for NRI and SAARC Nationals
- USD 50 in case of Foreign Nationals
MBA Admission Process in ISBR College:
- ISBR Aptitude Test
- Micro Presentation
- Personal Interview
Presentation: Under this round, students would be given 50 topics. He needs to make an oral / PowerPoint presentation on the same for 3-5 minutes.
Micro Presentation: candidates willing to secure admission into their MBA Programmed are required to give 90-second micro presentations on topics they have chosen from a list that changes annually. The topics, however. are derived from areas like sports, tourism, economics, politics, and propositions such as “strategy determines structure” and “stress increases performance.”
Personal Interview: The panel interacts with the student on various topics such as Academics, Family Background, General knowledge etc. Selected candidate will be given offer letters containing proper instructions on the further procedure to complete the admission process.
The reasons for you to look out for an MBA in ISBR College:
- It has been ranked as Platinum Institute’ by AICTE- CII Survey and only 3 % of the B School could make it and ISBR is among them.
- College has 26 years of experience in delivering top quality management education.
- It offers MBA from Mysore University which is a century old renowned university and PGDM is AICTE, Ministry of HRD and Govt of India approved.
- Placements at ISBR has been extra ordinary where recently students have got placements in companies like Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, GE to name a few.
- Location at Electronic City, Bangalore provides an added advantage to students to connect with various organisations like ELCIA ( Electronic City Industry Association), Wipro, SebI, KHMDL and so on.
- Regular exposure to Industrial visits, Guest Lecture series, work shops, seminars, college festivals, NHRD events and Pre placement talks keep students engage constructively.
- Faculty is always helping and accessible.
- Here you can find students from Kashmir to far off North East states. It promotes mixed culture and thus make students sensitive to respect to all cultures.
- Academic environment not only makes you industry ready but also helps you to nurture your entrepreneurial skills.
- Over all, its a great MBA college to learn and excel in today’s competitive world with emerging global challenges.
Documents Required: (Eligibility Criteria for ISBR MBA Direct Admission 2020)
A list of documents need to be attached or submitted along with an application form which consists of:
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheets of Class 10th, 12th, and Graduation (latest semester/year available in case of candidates in the final year/semester)
- Scorecard of Entrance Test taken
- Work Experience Letter