Fore School MBA Management Quota Admission
Studying in a good college is a very big issue for everybody. If you are worried about your future career, what to do next? Then you are on the Perfect or Right page to join Fore School MBA Management Quota Admission scroll down and view our article for more knowledge.
“FORE School of Management,” commonly known as FORE School, is a well-regarded business school in India that offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. Enroll now for Fore School MBA Management Quota Admission.
Fore School MBA Management Quota Admission. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or direct-mba.com you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
FORE School of Management, Delhi
FORE School is located in New Delhi and is known for its quality management education and industry-oriented curriculum.
FORE School of Management, one of the top management institutes in Delhi NCR has closed its application for admission 2023 on January 31, 2023. The institute has been ranked 37th among management schools in India. The ranking is as per the standards of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF).
The PGDM, PGDM (International Business), and PGDM (Financial Management) are the courses offered by the institute. All three programs are approved by AICTE and PGDM and PGDM IB are the programs accredited by NBA. Apart from its national recognition, the institute has also been featured in renowned publications. It has featured in the Asian Directory produced by the EMD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
That one feature that makes it exceptional is its Institutional Memberships. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Indian Habit Center, New Delhi
- Education Promotion Society for India, New Delhi
- National HRD Network, New Delhi
- Association of Indian Management Schools, New Delhi
- BRICS Chamber of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi
- Management Libraries Network
- The Case Center
- Developing Library Network
FORE School of Management Delhi highlight
|FSM HIGHLIGHTS 2023|
|NAME||FORE School of Management|
|KNOWN AS||FSM Delhi & FORE School|
|EXAMS||CAT 2022 XAT 2022 GMAT 2022|
FORE School International Exchange Program
FORE has an academic partnership with the following international colleges/universities:
- ESC Rennes School of Business, France
- Vietnam National University –
- HCM University of Law and Economics, Vietnam
- Kathmandu University School of Management, Kathmandu, Nepal
- STI University, Yangon, Myanmar
- The University of California, Riverside (IEP), USA
- The University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Nanyang Business School, Singapore
- School of Business and Economics Sweden
- European Institute for Asian Studies, Luxemburg
Programmed Offered by FORE School, Delhi
- 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB)
- 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Financial Management (PGDM-FM)
- 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Big Data Analytics (PGDM-BDA)
Eligibility for FORE School
The admission in various FORE School of Management courses and other full-time programs is carried out through the selection process. The FORE School of Management Eligibility for admission in the best management institutes:
- Students have to appear for CAT/GMAT/XAT.
- A valid score in for CAT/GMAT/XAT the FORE School of Management admission process.
- Submit an online application.
- Shortlisted applicants have now appeared for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- Score 50% in all the subject s of the 10+2 Exam.
- Submit score granted by any entrance exam.
- Age must be 17 years old.
- The bachelor’s degree of the candidates must complete 3 years of education after 10+2.
Fore School MBA Management Quota Admission Process
There are lots of PGDM Colleges in India but few of them are able to provide the best management education to candidates. The FORE School of Management PGDM course is popular all over the country, candidates are coming from different location apply for admission. Study at top private PGDM colleges in India by easy querying about the admission process.
Fore School – Important Dates
|Online Application Re-opens after CAT Result||December 22, 2022|
|Last date to apply for FORE admission||January 31, 2023 (Closed)|
|Shortlist Announcement||February 2023|
|Personal Interview Process (PI)||February to March, 2023|
|Declaration of Result||April 2023|
|Program Commencement||June 2023|
FORE School of Management Cutoff
FSM New Delhi offers admission to PGDM, PGDM(IB), PGDM(FM), PGDM(BDA), and FPM courses for those aspiring for management program admission. To take admission to this institute, candidates are required to meet the cut-off criteria and qualify with a valid score in the CAT/XAT/ GMAT for PGDM and GATE, GMAT, CAT, GRE, JRF UGC, CSIR, or the FORE Entrance Test for FPM courses respectively. The selection process is based on the results of these entrance exam
Documents Required for Fore School MBA Management Quota Admission
- Candidates 10+2 exam mark sheet.
- Passport photograph.
- Work experience detail.
- CAT/GMAT/XAT scorecard.
- Candidates birth certificate
- Candidate birth certificate.
Fore School MBA Management Quota Admission 2023:
Step by Step Process:
- Register with your Name, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Verify your email to get user id and password
- Fill the application form and after completion of all the necessary details Click on the “Make Payment” to process the payment else you may “Save and Exit” for payment at later stage. You may modify the form until you have not made the payment. Once payment is made the information cannot be altered. The payment can be made online using Debit/Credit Card (Visa/Master) and Net Banking. On successful online payment you will be able to download the payment receipt and the application form directly from your dashboard.
- Upload your passport size of photo, signature and all the necessary documents.
Fees Structure at FORE School, Delhi
|FORE PGDM Programme||FORE Program Fees (Rs. in Lakhs)|
|PGDM-IB (International Business)||16.98|
|PGDM-FM (Financial Management)||16.98|
|PGDM-BDA (Big Data Analytics)||16.98|
FORE School Provides Scholarship
FORE School of Management provides financial aid in the form of a “Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. “The scholarship is basically for eligible students in the First Year and Second Year of the PGDM, PGDM(IB), PGDM(FM), and PGDM(BDA) programs. It includes a waiver of the full tuition fee. A student must score a minimum CGPA of 7.00 on a 10.00 scale until the last grade point declaration by the Institute to be eligible. To continue to receive the scholarship, the awarded student must maintain a minimum TGPA of 6.50 on a scale of 10.00 (with no “D” and “F” Grades) in all academic terms.
- Merit Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship and Scholarship for Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh and the North-Eastern States
- Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship for Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh and the North-Eastern States
FORE School Placements
FORE School of Management successfully concluded the Final Placement process for the Batch of 2021-23, with a total of 152 corporate partners associating with the institution, reinstating their faith in the institution. The Batch comprises 369 students across courses of PGDM, PGDM IB, PGDM FM & PGDM BDA.
- 80% Students placed by Mid December 2022
- Highest Domestic Salary Offered: Rs. 23 LPA
- Average Salary: Rs.14.5 LPA
- Median Salary: Rs. 14 LPA
- Top Recruiters: KPMG, ICICI, Bank, Deloitte USI, Cognizant, EYGDS, Asian Paints, ITC, HCL Technologies, Wipro, FedEx, HDFC Bank, TechMahindra, Dell, GEP, Nestle and many others.
- Companies such as McKinsey Knowledge Center, HSBC India, PwC India Acceleration Center, HDFC Bank, Oxane Partners, IGT Solutions, TESCO, Bank of America have recruited for Finance and related profiles. New recruiters include Arcesium, DBS, Kroll, Adani Group, ACTFibernet among others
- Top IT/ITES, FSI, Banking, MR& Consulting, FMCG, Automobile companies have recruited from FORE this year again
- FORE students received multiple PPO offers from various organizations including Deloitte USI, ICICI Bank, Asian Paints, ITC, Nestle, HDFC Bank, ITC, Capgemini, Gartner, Havells India Ltd, Porter, Kyndryl (IBM), Tech Mahindra.
Fore School MBA Management Quota Admission
To know more about Fore School MBA Management Quota Admission give us a call on