IMI Delhi MBA Management Quota Admission
If you are willing to get IMI Delhi MBA Management Quota Admission, then you are in the right place to select some various colleges according to your choice, comfort ability and financial status. IMI Delhi” likely refers to the “International Management Institute Delhi,” which is a well-known business school in India. Enroll now for IMI Delhi MBA Management Quota Admission.
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or direct-mba.com you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
IMI Delhi MBA Management Quota Admission
The International Management Institute (IMI) Delhi offers various management programs, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Their MBA program is designed to provide students with comprehensive management education and prepare them for leadership roles in the corporate world.
The Institute has started by the Goenka Group in 1981 and in the year 2001 IMI Delhi Received the AICTE approval for the PGDM program, in the year 2006 International Management Institute launched the Human Resource program with AICTE Approval. In the year 2010 IMI launched a new campus in Kolkata and in the year 2011 another campus in Bhubaneswar by the name of International Management Institute Kolkata and Bhubaneswar. In the year 2014 IMI Delhi Launched the program Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking and finance.
The Institute encourages students to take student driven academic/professional initiatives to complement their class room learning with practical aspects of the real business world. These activities range from organizing special events focusing on current affairs to carefully planned symposia and lectures that enrich the participants’ professional, academic and extracurricular interests. To achieve this student have various academic/professional clubs in different functional areas.
Faculty at IMI Delhi
The IMI DELHI has a large faculty of the body which ensures that all functional areas of subject and courses are well taught. There is every type of staff member that is involved in college for all students. Marketing, Finance, Accounting, etc faculty members and professors are provided to the students. The students are encouraged by the professors to take elective courses which will help them in the future.
IMI Delhi Infrastructure
IMI Delhi College is designed perfectly and there are all facilities of residence at the College. IMI Delhi offers a good atmosphere that is suitable for all members of the college. The college provides the best AC classroom, auditorium, labs, etc. The college has a good facility of grounds for playing games. All types of books are provided in the library and Computer centers are also provided for the students.
IMI Delhi Specializations
- Marketing: Focuses on understanding consumer behavior, market research, advertising, branding, and developing effective marketing strategies.
- Finance: Concentrates on financial analysis, investment management, corporate finance, banking, and financial risk management.
- Human Resource Management (HRM): Covers topics related to talent acquisition, employee development, performance management, compensation, and labor relations.
- Operations Management: Emphasizes supply chain management, logistics, quality control, project management, and process optimization.
- Information Technology (IT) Management: Deals with the strategic use of technology in business, IT infrastructure management, data analytics, and information systems.
- International Business: Focuses on global business strategies, cross-cultural management, international trade, and global market dynamics.
- Business Analytics: Concentrates on data-driven decision-making, data mining, data visualization, and predictive modeling to derive insights for business improvement.
- Entrepreneurship: Equips students with the knowledge and skills to start and manage their own businesses or work in startups and small businesses.
- Strategy and Consulting: Covers strategic planning, organizational change, and management consulting practices.
These are the eligibility criteria set by the college for their MBA and PGDM programs. If you wish to get direct admission in IMI Delhi under management quota seats in IMI then you must fulfil these eligibility criteria as well.
- The aspirants who had taken their degree in graduation from any recognized college (AIU) or university in any discipline have 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved categories can apply for the program.
- The students in their final year can also apply for the program.
- The students have to necessarily appear in the exams like XAT, CAT, GMAT, CMAT, and ATMA with valid scores.
- After being shortlisted, the candidates will be called for group discussions and personal interviews.
Entrance exams for IMI Delhi
The International Management Institute (IMI) in Delhi accepts scores from several national-level management entrance exams for admission to its MBA program. The following are the entrance exams accepted by IMI Delhi:
- Common Admission Test (CAT): CAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) for admission to MBA programs in various IIMs and other top B-schools in India.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT): GMAT is a global entrance exam accepted by more than 7,000 graduate business programs worldwide, including IMI Delhi.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT): XAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by Xavier School of Management for admission to its MBA program and other top B-schools in India.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT): CMAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBA programs in various B-schools in India.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT): MAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA programs in various B-schools in India.
IMI Delhi Management Quota
Each college have few seats reserved under their belt known as management quota seats. It’s a common practice. Admission to IMI Delhi management quota seats are done on the sole description of the responsible authority. You can reach for IMI Delhi management quota seats. The number of seats are different each year but usually it’s 5% to 12% of the total seats.
Fees Structure for IMI Delhi
|PGP||INR 1,925,100 LAKHS|
|FPM||INR 7,87,000 LAKHS|
|Executive PGDM||INR 12,00,000 LAKHS|
IMI Delhi Placements
MI Delhi has a fantastic placement track record this year, with 100% placements.
- · The average Salary for PGDM-BFS goes up to Rs.14.30 LPA
- · The average Salary for PGDM-HR goes up to Rs.15 LPA
- · The average Salary for the Top 25% Batch is Rs.19.85 LPA
- · Large Batch size of 341 students
- · 24% of Female students in the batch
- · Consulting/Edtech emerges as a top recruiting sector with 40% of students placed in this segment
- · 5 International Offers
- · Top recruiters include Accenture, Aequs, Bank of America, BCG, Capgemini, American Express, Generali, Infosys, Deloitte, EY, Axis Bank, Crisil.
For further information about IMI Delhi MBA Management Quota Admission contact us on