Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA
Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA. Jain University is a deemed university located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It offers a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs with a vast choice of elective combinations. Admission to all the courses except for M.Phil & Ph.D. will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in Jain Entrance Test (JET). Contact @ Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
Overview Jain University:
(Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA)
Jain University is the premier University which aims to upgrade the development of an individual by offering modern teaching methodologies, quality based education, research and innovation. In the year 1990, the University was begun in the city of Bangalore. Jain University has got the recognition from UGC. Jain University has received the membership with the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Jain University has received the approval from AICTE. For quality management, Jain University has got the certification of ISO 9001:2008.
Highlights: (Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA)
|Campus Area||300 Acres|
No of faculties: 225+
Student Enrollments: 9098
- Sports & Games
- Computer Center
- Medical Services
- Seminar Hall
- Radio Station
Admission Process: Entrance Based
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Allianz
- Business services
No of students Placed: 4937
Highest CTC: INR 23LPA
- Human Resource Management
- Banking and Finance
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Operations & Systems
- Sport Management
- Luxury Management
- International Finance Management
- Activation Business Management
Jain University Entrance exams required for Admission 2020: (Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA)
Eligibility: Minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation from any discipline or in the form 10+2+3
Selection Criteria: Score in JET and KMAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/CAT followed by GD and Interview
MBA Entrance Exams Important Dates:
|Exams||Application date||Examination dates|
|KMAT||May||1st week of August|
|MAT||2nd week of March||1st week of May|
|CMAT||1st week of November||Last week of January|
|PG CET||3rd week of May||2nd Week of July|
- Online Mode: Applications can be filled either online or offline mode and the institute accepts both the online payment can be done through credit/debit card and e-challan.
- Offline Mode: Candidate visiting the campus and applying in the admission section for the same.
Enclosure of Mandatory Forms:
- Two stamp size colour photograph
- Two reference Reports
- Two copies of Synopsis
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Statement of Marks (PG or equivalent)
- Code of Conduct Certificate
- Caste and Category Certificate
Management Quota/Direct Admissions for MBA in Jain University:
- There is management quota available in a certain percentage where students can apply directly and get the admissions.
- These are not based on marks and score but then should have minimum eligibility to take the seat in the institute.
- Jain University Bangalore Direct MBA Admission
- Jain University Bangalore Direct Admission by Management Quota
Infrastructure: (Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA)
- The institute facilitate students with all the necessary facilities the classrooms are huge with 60+ arrangement of seats they have latest and modern technologies to deliver the education.
- Every institute conducts sports meet and other events same as there is annual sports meet conducted by Jain University to provide opportunities for students and related materials and equipment’s are provided to play and practice.
- Canteen is big enough to accommodate as many as students and they provide variety of snacks, cool drinks and meals for the day.
Why Choose MBA Program from Jain University: (Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most popular and preferred programs in India and abroad.
- An MBA from a top business school provides you the practical and theoretical skills which you can adapt in a variety of business environment.
- MBA – CMS Business School, one of the top MBA colleges in Bangalore and also a prestigious institution of Jain (Deemed-to-be University), offers a two-year full time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program which is designed to develop the skills required to face today’s International Business Community.
- It aims to provide the best opportunities for the students by focusing more on the case study analysis, interactive lectures, classroom projects, group presentations and field projects.
Who can apply? (Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA)
- Aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3)
- Students appearing in their final semester / year exams are also eligible to apply
How to apply? (Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA)
- The applicant(s) must qualify the Jain Entrance Test (JET 2019) process that includes Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The applicant(s) can apply by following the Admission Guidelines provided.
- Candidate(s) with a valid CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT score are eligible to apply and are exempted from the written test of JET.
(Get Direct Admission in Jain University for MBA)
Contact @ Ace1Guru Visit our website www.mba-guru.com or email us: email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||