Great Lakes Chennai Direct MBA Admission
Great Lakes Chennai MBA Direct Admission.If you are looking for Direct Admission in the Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai, then you are at right place. Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai is one of the premium management institutes that help in developing future business leaders with dedication and future orientation towards excellence and innovation. Apart from that, the institute provides management education at a very competitive price. Great lakes have been approved by AICTE and they have proven themselves as the best business practitioners. Some of the characteristics of this institute have been mentioned below:-
Contact @ Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
What are the facilities that are offered by the institution?
(Great Lakes Chennai Direct MBA Admission)
The institute has a very god library that has an unparalleled collection of journals, books, project reports, course materials, magazines, newspaper, articles and case study that helps the student in their academic as well as professional life.
The institute has an excellent recreation and sports facilities present within the campus premises such as basketball, table tennis, volleyball and badminton. Apart from that, it is equipped with the best equipment’s for the students. There is a provision for the indoor games as well which includes chess, carom and table tennis.
The institute has come up with a great gym facility which includes the latest fitness equipment’s such as exercise bikes, treadmills, multi stations, free weight etc.
A very good cafeteria is available for the students as well as the staff members with wide range.
Health care center is available within the campus premises having facilities of dispensary and beds. Apart from that, an ambulance is also present within the campus premises which are available 24/7 within the campus premises.
Eligibility criteria & Admission process: (Great Lakes Chennai Direct MBA Admission)
- With 50% marks in bachelor’s degree and 2 years of work experience
- Record track of academics
- Writing test, interview and CAT, GMAT or XAT score
Placements- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai:
- The campus placements for the past few years have been top notch. In the last academic year, a lot of reputed organization visited for the campus drive.
- The academic curriculum of the institution has been designed in such a way that it helps the students in terms of the placement process.
- Besides this, the institution has a very good placement cell that assists the students with the personal interview, pre-placement talk as well as group discussions.
- Different personality development programs are also organized with the campus premises such that the students can easily nurture their skills.
- Students also get the hand on experience to witness the corporate world through the internship opportunities and thus gain the much needed practical knowledge.
- Some of the top recruiters of the institution are IBM, HCL, Shop Clues, and Infosys etc.
- The highest package that was offered to the candidate was 17 LPA while the minimum package that was offered was 5 LPA. More than 100 companies visited in the last academic year.
Great Lakes Institute of Management Application Process:
- By visiting the official website fill the Great Lakes Institute of Management admission form
- With correct academic marks and score upload the documents
- Finally clear the fee through net banking or credit/debit card
- Great Lakes Institute of Management fee of application form is INR 1500
- Also Great Lakes Institute of Management admission form can be obtained from institute
Specializations: (Great Lakes Chennai Direct MBA Admission)
- IT & Operations
- Organizational Behavior & Strategy
Rankings:(Great Lakes Chennai Direct MBA Admission)
- 3rd place in 1year course by Outlook 2018
- 7th among private Business school by Business today 2018
- 16th place among B-Schools by NIRF 2018
Important dates:(Great Lakes Chennai Direct MBA Admission)
- Events: CAT
- Application date: Aug 1st week
- Examination dates: November last week
- Events: MAT
- Application date: Mid-week of March
- Examination dates: May 1st week
- Events: XAT
- Application date: Mid-week of August
- Examination dates: 1st week of January
Evaluation Process:(Great Lakes Chennai Direct MBA Admission)
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
- a) Academic Abilities: The program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist
- b) Standardized Test Scores: To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment
- c) Rank Holders: The program gives a clear advantage / brownie points to College / University rank holders.
- d) Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes emphasize on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will be probed thoroughly during the process.
- e) Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. We will actively try to bring an academic diversity into the PGDM classroom.
Great Lakes PGPm & PGDM Programmed Fees: (Great Lakes Chennai Direct MBA Admission)
|Fee Component||1 year PGPM 2020 Fee (Rs. in Lakhs)*||2 Years PGDM 2020-22 Fee (Rs. in Lakhs)*|
|Programme & Academic Fee||15.86||11.39|
|Accommodation & Food||3.24||5.11|
|Others (Including Refundable Deposit)||0.15||0.15|
Great Lakes Institute of Management: Admission Cut Off: (Great Lakes Chennai Direct MBA Admission)
|Entrance Exam||1 Year PGPM Expected cut off||2 Years PGDM Expected Cut off|
|GMAT **(Taken after Jan 2017 for PGPM and after Jan 2018 for PGDM)||600||600|
|CMAT 2019 for PGPM and CMAT 2019/2020 for PGDM||85||85|