ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission
ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission. Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad was established in the year 2001. It is a private business school that aims to impart world-class education to each of its students. The institute offers various programs under the discipline of Business and Management.
At present, ISB Hyderabad offers PGP in Management for regular candidates as well as working professionals. In addition, the institute also offers Fellow Program (FPM) and Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) along with Advanced Management courses in various specializations. Application forms for all the courses can be filled online from the official website of the institute.
For details you can contact Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
Allow me to generalize the criteria for you here: (ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
- To be eligible for Indian School of Business (ISB) PGP applicant for the Class of 2021, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Valid GMAT / GRE score
- At least 24 months of full-time work experience by March 31, 2020
- TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if the language of instruction at undergraduate study level is not English)
Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
What is the Admissions committee looking for? How to apply
(ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
- Candidates need to apply online with the required documents, highlighting their roles and responsibilities, achievements and experiences, alongside an Employment Support Letter and two Letter of Recommendations
- Visit the official ISB website
- Click on the link “Application Form”.
- Fill all the necessary details i.e. academic details, personal information, work experience, awards, and activities.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e. photograph, signatures and passport (in case of the foreign applicant) in pdf format
- Proceed to fill the online application fee
- Fee can be paid through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Submit the form in online mode only.
- Note: Sending the form through offline ways is not required
Application procedure: (ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
GMAT Score – You need to prepare well and crack a good GMAT score (720+) as the average GMAT score is 707 is what is expected this year. Though GMAT is not the prime factor which should be looked upon but still a good GMAT score will increase your chances.
Essays and recommendations- Your essays and recommendation letter play a critical role in giving ISB clarity on your strengths in this section of evaluation. Every year ISB releases admissions essay questions that you need to answer in your application. The essays you submit are evaluated by the adcom and the shortlisted are sent interview invites. Also, attend the ISB info sessions and visit the campus if possible
Interview – The interview will be a discussion of minimum 20 minutes. You will have to utilize time given to you and present yourself as much as you can through your answers. Questions can be asked based on your essays and can go beyond to explore you more about your capabilities and uniqueness.
ISB Fees: MBA Rs. 25.44 lakhs
ISB Final Placements: (ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
|Final Placements of 2015 at a glance:||2013 – 2014|
|Total No. of Students Participating||766|
|Total No. of Companies||350|
|Total No. of Offers||884|
|80% Mean Salary||18.15 LPA|
|80% Median Salary||18.00 LPA|
Placement Highlights: (ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
- Total no. of companies registered was 373
- Recruiters made 1194 offers to 883 students this year
- Average annual CTC 09 LPA
- Ranked India’s no. 1 and Asia’s no. 4 in placements ranking
- 3% placed in the placement process
- The highest domestic package offered stands at 1 Crore
- 35 Students opt-out from the placement process to pursue Entrepreneurship
- Placements offers made in 2019 increased by 15% i.e. from 1136 to 1309 last year
- Batch size increased from 816 to 886 last year
- Out of total offers, 35% offers made to 306 Women students
- 29% increase in the number of recruiters visited this year
Recruiting Companies: (ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
ABP News | Accenture | Adani Group | Aditya Birla Group | ADP | Airtel | Amazon | AT Kearney | Axis Bank | Azure Power | Bain and Company | Bajaj Finserv | Cleartrip com | Cognizant | eClerx | Flipkart | Glenmark Pharma | Goldman Sachs | ICICI | Johnson Johnson | Power Exchange India | Think and Learn
- Pgdm direct admission s-p jain institute management
- Direct mba admission sp-jain mumbai
- direct mba admission kj-somaiya mumbai
- direct mba admission narsee monjee mumbai
8 Step guide to get into Indian School of Business (ISB) MBA program: (ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
Step 1 – Start early and start strong
Step 2- Do thorough research on ISB’s class profile
Step 3 – Connect with a few ISB PGP brand ambassadors
Step 4 – Understand ISB’s admissions committee’s expectations
Step 5 – Attend ISB’s admission events
Step 6 – Prepare and ace the GMAT
Step 7 – Write a killer essay
Step 8 – Prepare well for the interview | 10 tips on ISB interview
ISB, Hyderabad Important Application Dates 2020: (ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
|Round 1||September 15, 2019|
|Round 2||December 01, 2019|
|Round 3||January 01, 2020|
Campus facilities: (ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
Students Village (Hostels) the hostel in the Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad is known as student’s villages.
Lecture Theatres theaters are equipped with a broadband network
Library or the Learning Resource Centre (LRC) of ISB known as the learning center which towers in the heart of the academic center.
Recreation Centre Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad has the state-of-the-art Recreation Centre.
Indian School of Business ISB Hyderabad, 1 Boys hostels and 1 Girls Hostels are available for it’s students with facilities including Library, Bed, Mattress, Table, Chair, Laundry, TV room, Recreation Room, Power Backup, Hot Water, Cold Water
NEAR BY HANGOUTS WITHIN 5KM FROM THE CAMPUS: (ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission)
- Entertainment Health
- Grooming Shopping
- Bank / ATM
- Domino’s Pizza
- Punjabi Rasoi
- S Pizza
- SIZZLING GRILLZ
- Cafe Coffee Day – Telecom Nagar
- Kerala Kitchen
- Sri Balaji Rajasthan Food House
- Food Mingo
***ISB Hyderabad MBA Direct Admission***
For details you can contact Ace1Guru Visit our website www.mba-guru.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)