Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar
Are you willing to Study Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar In top colleges of India? Then you are at the Right Place. We are offering MBA Admission in India by Management Quota in PGDM Business Design Welingkar so you don’t want to be worry. We are here to clarify your queries just Call us for more details are available Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
This Article is a part of a series of posts around Business Design. You’ll find the first post “Where does business design come from? What are its Eligibility to qualified course details, duration, eligibility, colleges, admission, syllabus, fees, careers and salary? So Let us discuss in details about the Specialization for MBA in PGDM- Business Design you just read this Article and visit our notification for MBA Session 2020-2022 for upcoming batch Admission details @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
What is PGDM?
In India, there are a number of institutes and universities offering postgraduate diploma programs (PG Diploma). These post-graduate diploma programs are mainly one-year programs that are divided into two to four semesters, depending on hands-on training, field work, and credit requirements. These are master’s level programs that only cover the essentials. These programs are mainly targeted to offer professional education and training to the candidates for the better employment opportunity and industry readiness. It is designed to provide in-depth exposure to concepts, scientific principles, and implementation methodology of new approaches. Post-graduate diplomas in Management Post-graduate diploma in Banking & Finance, Remote Sensing & GIS,Robotics, Industrial Maintenance Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology are examples of courses offered in India.
PGDM in Business Design| Welingkar- (Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar)
The discipline of revolves around creation of products, systems, communications and services that satisfy human needs and improve people’s lives while maintaining the respect for the welfare of the natural environment. Over a period of time, has become an integral part of management.
There is a strong need for innovation, creativity and a way of thinking in all aspects of Busines to be able to emerge successful in the future. This has made it necessary to give the deserved recognition to for its importance in busines. Right from the busines idea, the process, the product, the consumer experience and the organization, everything has to be visualized correctly and designed in manner that the needs of the customer can be pre-empted and trends can be forecasted. The ultimate motive and aim of this programmed is to empower students with skills and understanding on how to apply design thinking to effectively innovate while carrying out their management practices.
Programmed in Business Design-(Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar)
- Application of ‘design thinking’ in management disciplines and creating practical busines innovations.
- Repeated experiences in the application of ‘design thinking’ to solve busines problems in various scenarios. Welingkar
- Provide a blend of management and design/innovation inputs.
- Generalist approach – acquired knowledge to be applied to various verticals of busines management.
- Prepare industry ready professionals. Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar
Programmed outcomes (pos) for PGDM business design and innovation
(Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar)
- PO1 – Leadership
- PO2 – Critical and Analytical Thinking
- PO3 – Innovation
- PO4 – Global Perspective
- PO5 – Role of Individual in Organization and Society
- PO6 – Communication Skills
- PO7 – Business Competency
- PO8 – Tools, Techniques & Framework
- PO7 – Visualization
Eligibility-(Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar)
- A minimum 50% in graduation, which must be completed by June 2019.
- Should have taken CAT (2018) conducted by the IIMs for the year specified in the advertisement (IIMS have no role in the Welingkar admission process) and /or/ XAT (2019) / and / or ATMA (Dec 2018 and Feb 2019) and / or CMAT (2019) and / or MH-CET (2019) and / or GMAT (2016 onwards).
Also Read: Welingkar Mumbai Direct MBA Admission 2019
Selection process-(Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar)
- WeSchool’s Unique Profile based selection process assigns significant value to academic performances, work experience, Group Activity, Personal Interview along with the written test scores.
- (Qualifying entrance test – 35%, Group Discussion and Personal Interview + Academics (10th,12th and graduation) + Extra Curriculum Activities – 65%)
Admissions- Admissions are based on merit only. No discrimination is made on basis of the state from which graduation certificate is obtained. There are no reservations for linguistic minorities either.
Also Read: Welingkar Institute Bangalore Direct MBA Admission
List of Documents required at the time of admission
(Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar)
- Self-attested photocopy which may be retained by Welingkar Institute.
- Admission/Seat Allotment/offer letter from Welingkar Institute (Internet Copy)
- Valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/CET and GMAT Score Card (Internet Copy)
- Class X Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class XII Mark sheet and Certificate
- Undergraduate (Bachelors) Mark sheet (All Semester) and Degree Passing Certificate issued by the University
- Post-graduate Mark sheet and Degree Passing Certificate (if any)
- Work Experience Certificate (if any)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Minority (if applicable)
- UID (Aadhar Card)
- Certificate of Nationality and Place of birth (Birth certificate/ School leaving certificate wherein Place
- of birth is mentioned/ Passport/ Domicile Certificate)
- Extra-curricular Activities Documents in original (District/State/National/International Level) for the details you provided in your Application Form
Also Read: Welingkar Institute of Management Mumbai Direct MBA Admission
Placement status-(Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar)
Domestic- Average Domestic Salary
₹ 8.20 lakhs p.a.
Average Salary- Highest Domestic Salary
₹11.5 lakhs p.a.
Top Recruiters: (Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar)
- Reliance Jio
- ICICI Bank,
- Madura Colective,
- Gujrat Borosil,
- Infosys Technologies,
- ICICI Securities,
- Big Basket,
- Natural Remedies,
- Quess Corp,
- HDFC Bank,
- Café Coffee Day,
- Harman International,
- Wipro Consumer Care,
- Mukunda Foods
Career opportunities (Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar)
- Assistant manager – qsr
- Business Analyst
- Deputy Manager – II
- Executive – Market Support
- Executive – Brand
- Executive – business development
- GBS – BA
- Management Trainee – BDM
- Market Development Executive
- Sales manager
- Specialist, Sales
- Team Manager
- Wealth Manager
***Management Quota Admission in PGDM Business Design Welingkar***
Call us for more details are available Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)