MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management
Banking is the backbone of the economy .It provides the liquidity needed for families and businesses to invest for the future. Banking management helps to manage the money like depositing, withdrawing etc… When one need money for investing or starting a business , education ,events and other important scenarios you can get loan from the bank .Banking management helps with this kind of services .So if you interested to know how the interest ,investments ,saving ,credits, deposits ,bonds and withdraws all kind of services can be learnt in banking management. Get MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management
So now let me tell what are basic two function of banks:
The primary function is sub divided into accepting deposit and Granting advance; the accepting deposit as saving account, fixed account, current account and recurring account. The granting advance as overdraft, cash credit, loans and discounting the bills.( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
The Secondary function as Agency Functions and General Utility Functions; The agency function Transfer of Funds, Collection of Cheques ,Periodic Payments ,Portfolio Management ,Periodic Collections and other Agency Functions. The general utility function as Issue of draft, ,Letter of credits etc ,Locker faculties, under writing of shares ,Dealing in foreign exchange , Social welfare programmes and other utility functions .
So if your interested to learn and work in this field, then the best advice I can give is get MBA admission management quota in banking management.
Banking is one of the most rapidly growing sectors in India. A master degree can help you with for for great career opportunities in this field. Banks are primary providers services in finance and other disciplines that support banking infrastructure. The course is specially designed to provide the education necessary for careers in commercial and investment banking, corporate treasury and other finance functions. The course will focus more on the concepts and fields such as Foundations, Analytical Skills, and Perspectives in Banking and Finance.( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
The course covers the study of the basic concepts with the specialized training in subjects such as International Banking and Finance, Treasury Operations, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Project &Infrastructure, the course is career orienting in nature which provides many career opportunities in various fields.( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
The course is designed to impart requisite knowledge and provide skills necessary to function effectively in the challenging environment of the Banking sector. This course is geared towards students with a keen interest in the banking field and willing to secure a competitive edge in the marketplace for better job opportunities.
The idea of doing these course is : ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
- To develop students academic and managing skills in the banking field
- The growing economic importance of banking sector with clear understanding of the theory and practice related to banking sector.
- To develop committed banking professionals capable of driving the banking sector growth and financial stability.
- To develop analytical skills and familiarize students with the latest strategies, banking and financial developments from management perspective.
- To build knowledge of contemporary corporate finance, global financial market, private equity, mergers and acquisition.
- Encouraging innovative and creative thought process for continuous professional development.
Entrance exam : : ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
The Candidates should have completed graduation in any subject from a recognized university. Candidates can apply for Master in business administration entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, etc. so join the Banking Management .
Some of the B-school which provides the above specialization are : : ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
College name : National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM)
National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) was established in 1969 by the Reserve Bank of India, in consultation with the Government of India, as an autonomous apex institution for research, training, education and consultancy in bank management
Several areas related to the banking division which was given to the candidates such as in: ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
- Commercial Banks
- Co-operative Banks ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
- Banking fund flow Manager
- Regional Rural Banks
- Stock Broker
- Budget Analyst ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
- Investment Banker
- Credit Manager
- Bank Manager
- Corporate Banking ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
College name: Indian Institute of management (IIM)
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) is an ‘institute of national importance’ incorporated by the IIM Act, 2017. IIMB’s vision is ‘to be a global, renowned academic .The institution fostering excellence in management, innovation and entrepreneurship for business, government and society’. ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
IIMB’s curricula, innovative teaching methods, exposure to industry best practices and experiential learning emphasize the distinctive challenges of managing in the global context. Various clubs, social projects, action-oriented courses, contemporary studies and student self-governance initiatives help develop critical thinking and leadership skills. ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
Selection Process for MBA Admission
For Domestic Students: ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management
- Based on the CAT and GMAT score and the cutoff varies every year.
- Short-listed candidates attend a written test and personal interview, and provide two letters of reference from persons who know them closely in terms of their academic/professional performance. The final selection is based on the CAT performance, Scholastic Achievement, Work Experience, performance in the Writing Ability Test, and Interview.
For International Students: ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
- Based on the GMAT score and the cutoff vary every year.
- International candidates are admitted through direct applications. International candidates are Indian nationals or foreigners with valid passport or travel document residing outside India and not in a position to take the CAT conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management at various centers in India. These candidates are required to have a valid Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score and have an official result reported to the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB). Final selection is based on performance in GMAT, Scholastic Achievement, Work Experience, performance in the Writing Ability Test, and Interview.
College name: Xaviers Labour Research Institute Jamshedpur
XLRI Jamshedpur was established in 1949 by Jesuit Fathers with the vision to become a centre of academic excellence and build the consciousness to improve organizations and the society at large. Like any premier B-School like IIM A,B,C – XLRI gives you the right mix of study, practice and exposure – not to forget the brand value.
Selection process: ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
- GD/PI/WAT Score
- Past academic performance , work experience
- And then final selection.
Fee structure : ( MBA Admission Management Quota In Banking Management )
The average fee structure of is from 13lakh to 17 lakh .