MBA Admission Management Quota Option for KMAT Aspirants
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is an all India level exam which is standardized and administrated since 2003 to assist business schools to panel the AICTE APPORVED Master in business administration program in Karnataka. The course is the most opted because of the wide range of opportunities gained once graduated .So in case your choosing of pursing the masters then you can get and even suggest for MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants.
Karnataka is one of the best place to stay as the weather is good ,it experience four seasons as winter, summer, monsoon ,post monsoon .And the capital city of Karnataka is Bangalore which is the center of India’s high-tech industry. Bangalore is also called the Silicon valley of India .So purse Master in business administration in Karnataka by writing the mentioned entrance exam as there are many giant companies where seeking job would be a cake walk.
The exam is conducted once in a year by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). The test is permitted by Government of Karnataka and is monitored in accordance with Supreme Court judgment in case no. Appeal (Civil) 5041 of 2005.
Application fees For the exam: ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
- The applicants who wish to apply for the entrance exam has to pay an amount of Rs. 800/- for the application fees.
- Mode of payment :The application fee is payable by online mode using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Details to apply for the entrance exam : ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
- You must make sure that all the details given by you in the entrance exam Application Form are correct.
- Enter your name and date of birth as given on the 10th class certificate.
- Select the exam centre carefully as after final submission of the application form, it cannot change under any condition.
- Select the course you wish to apply for the entrance exam registration form. You will have the choice to choose Master in business administration course .
- Enter your own personal Email ID and Mobile Number as any new update about the exam will be sent to the registered email id and number only.
Centers for the mentioned Entrance Exam : ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
While filling the form, you have to provide various details as asked in it. Also, you also have to select the exam center at which you wish to appear for the exam. Here is the list of exam centers:
- Bagalkot ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
- Bellary ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
- Hubli ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
- Shimoga ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
Exam Pattern for the mentioned entrance exam : ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen paper-based test).
Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of objective type questions divided into three sections.
of Questions: Total 120 question will come in the examination.
Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours.
Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted for correct answer.
Negative Marking: No mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
Eligibility Criteria for the exam : ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
Age limit: Minimum 21 years old. No cap on maximum age.
Qualifying Exam: It is mandatory for the candidates to hold a bachelor degree (3 years duration)/master degree in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
Minimum Marks: Candidates must have passed the above-mentioned qualifying examination with at least 50 per cent marks. SC/ST candidates have the benefit of 5 per cent relaxation. Minimum qualifying examination marks for SC/ST is 40 per cent.
Reservation: 15 per cent seats reserved for SC, 7.5 per cent for ST, 27 per cent for OBC and 3 per cent seats reserved for PD.
If the candidates don’t have the necessary documents supporting their claim of completion of Bachelor’s Degree they can be removed from the process thereafter.
Candidates will then be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in KMAT. The scorecards of the candidates will be sent to the colleges
Test Structure for Entrance exam : ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
- Paper Pen based test with 120 Multiple Choice Questions divided in three sections
- No restriction to move to and fro among the sections
Syllabus ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
The proposed exam to be conducted with moderate level of difficulty without creating confusion in paper-pencil mode. The exam will have MCQs only. Section wise syllabus is as follows-
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension: ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
English language ability would be tested through questions on Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. There would be questions on understanding of the contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills. This shall include the passages with questions based on their contents to test comprehension.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning: ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
This shall include questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. The section may have questions in sets as well individual ones based on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
Quantitative Ability: ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
The questions in this section will be of matriculation standard. This shall include questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc. Apart from Arithmetic, the questions may also be based on Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and parts of mathematics. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs & charts.
Marks division for the syllabus mentioned for the exam : ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
The institutes which accepts the above mentioned entrance exam : ( MBA admission management quota option for KMAT aspirants )
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS)
- Alliance University
- Alliance Ascent College
- IFIM Business School
- Jain University
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Management
- PES Institute of Technology
- BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Presidency College, Bangalore
- Institute of Business Management & Technology, Bangalore
- Ballari Institute of Technology and Management, Bellary
- St Joseph Engineering College, Mangalore
** MBA Admission Management Quota Option for KMAT Aspirants **
Read this also:
Top College for MBA Admission in Management Quota
Top 50 Colleges for MBA Direct Admission in Management quota
Top B School Bangalore Direct MBA Admission
Get Admission in top MBA Colleges by Management Quota