MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants
The entrance exam is key to a successful path for master in business administration by writing the exam you can choose the best B-school .So the best choice is to get MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants. Prepare well for the exam with dedication, sincerity and clear the exam.
Because Graduating Master in business administration in today’s world will fetch you great opportunity, respect as it is one of the prestigious master degree. The course guides in improving the administrative skills ,gains knowledge in which ever field your passionate about. So here are some details like eligibility criteria required for writing the exam some FAQ’s ,fee charges ,cities the exam are conducted and the college which accepts the mentioned entrance exam .
Eligibility Criteria for the mentioned exam ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
- The applicants should be graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. Provisional joining will be given to students on a condition to pass their final examination of Bachelor’s degree in the first attempt and in the stipulated duration with 50 per cent aggregate marks.
- For all the Full-Time programmes, candidates having two and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.
Application charges for the exam : ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
|Activity for which fee is paid||Fee|
|Registration (Early) fee||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Registration (Late) fee||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Exam Retaking fee||Rs. 2000+ applicable taxes|
|Exam Rescheduling fee||Rs. 1100+ applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond five) fee||Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
Mode of Payment: ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
You can make the registration payment by using any one of the following methods online. Most importantly, if you want to re-schedule your appointment, then it must be done via Credit Card only.
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- American Express Card
- Debit Card
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
Important Documents Required for the exam : ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
Before filling the Registration form, keep the following documents for your convenience.
- Valid Email ID
- Phone Number
- Educational Certificates of Class 10, Class 12, UG, PG, etc
- Work Experience Details(if any)
- Scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format
- Online Card or Net Banking Details
Exam structure: ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
|Topics||No’s of questions and time duration|
|Language Skills||32 questions
|Quantitative Skills||48 questions
|Logical Reasoning||40 questions
Cities across the country where the mentioned entrance exam can be taken : ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
|Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi||North|
|Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara||West|
|Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada||South|
|Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur||Central|
|Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong||East|
FAQ’s about the mentioned entrance exam ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
- Can a test taker register multiple times?( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
Test takers are not allowed to make duplicate/ multiple registrations.
Candidature of a test taker is liable to get rejected and fee forfeited, if the test taker registers multiple times. Test takers applying to various programs being offered by the above mentioned entrance exam accepting schools are also required to register only once and take up to a maximum of 3 attempts, including NO SHOWS.
For retakes of the exam test taker has to pay applicable fees as per retake policy. Candidature of a test taker
is liable to get rejected if the test taker has registered multiple times and has taken tests under different registration numbers.
- What can lead to cancellation of the registration?( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
Test takers need to ensure that the information submitted by them is correct and true in all respects. If any information is found to be incorrect or false at a later date, GMGC reserves the right to prevent the test taker from testing and/or cancel the test score.
In the event of the prohibition to test or cancellation of the score due to furnishing of incorrect/false information, the test registration fee will not be refunded. The registration will also stand cancelled if there are duplicate registrations, the application has incomplete information or test fee is received by GMGC after the due date.
- When and how can a test taker decide to take a retake?( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
A test taker after taking his / her test can decide to retake the exam. Test taker will be allowed to pay for the retake test in the Retake tab in candidate dashboard available in the account by paying the applicable fee through the available payment modes.
Retake option will be enabled in the test takers’ existing registration account after taking the first test and separate registration account is not required. A test taker is allowed to take the entrance exam, a maximum of three times (first attempt plus a maximum of two retake attempts, including NO SHOWS).
A Test taker will be allowed to schedule the retake test on a date which is 15 days or more, later than the date of his/her previous attempt. In other words, a test taker will have to wait at least 15 days before he / she can appear for a retake attempt. Test takers are required to pay the applicable fee for each Retake attempt.
Universities/ Business Schools which accepts the entrance exam mentioned : ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for NMAT Aspirants )
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- SPJIMR – MumbaiXavier University, Bhubaneswar
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi), Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Amrut Mody School of Management,
- Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- BSE Institute LimitedAmity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Benett University – Delhi
- NCRSRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR
- SonipatShiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- BML Munjal University, DelhiVIT University, Vellor
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School,
- GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
- Athena School of Management – Mumbai