Getting into MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota
Getting into MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota. if you want Admission in MBA Colleges then go through us contact us for further details @ Contact- Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or email us: Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
Getting into MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota can be a challenge, whether you’re applying to a top MBA program or not. The MBA application and admissions process is time-consuming, stressful, and resource-intensive.
After making a significant personal investment to get into graduate school, most prospective students want some type of return—admission to a decent school, at the very least.
And while there are plenty of experts touting tips like ‘research schools thoroughly’ or ‘study for the GMAT’, generic advice is not what the business-savvy applicants need.
For this reason, www.direct-mba.com has scoured the comments section of their website and come up with the best MBA Direct Admissions tips from current MBA students:
Earning your degree from a top-ranking business school can greatly enhance not only the value of your degree, but also put you ahead of the pack with prospective employers by improving your chances of landing a high-paying job. But taking the first step can be difficult and there’s a lot of information to process. That’s why we put together some tips on how to get into MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota.
Typical Admission Prerequisites: (MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota)
- Complete undergraduate transcripts
- GMAT score (if the GMAT is required), or other entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP.
- Two or three letters of recommendation
- Entrance essay
- If you’re a non-native English speaker, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL) score
- To get into a good MBA college in INDIA you need to have at least 50% of marks in your graduation.
- To be able to get admission into our MBA course, students need to have a graduate degree from a recognized degree from an approved university.
- The degree course should have been at least a 3-year programmed.
- CAT results are the most widely accepted entrance test results, but ATMA, GMAT, KMAT, MAT, XAT and PGCET results are also accepted.
The admissions process in one minute: (MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota)
- Do your research at business school fairs such as The QS World MBA Tour
- Prepare for the GMAT and TOEFL (the standard application test for most major schools and the key assessment of your command of English – essential for most international MBA programmed).
- Start work on your essays, brainstorm achievements, strengths and weaknesses, define your goals and objectives in choosing to do an MBA
- Get your letters of recommendation
- Request your undergraduate transcripts
- Take the GMAT and TOEFL
- Complete work on your essays
- Mail all completed applications
When to Apply to Business School: (MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota)
Most schools recommend at least two or three years of work experience after college, before admitting students into an MBA program. Some schools even require it. Others will overlook your lack of work experience if your academic credentials are strong enough. Some schools have 4+1 programs that are essentially joint BA/MBA programs where you can take some MBA courses as an undergraduate and complete both degrees in five years instead of six.
Most schools require work experience because many of the concepts that are taught in business schools take on a much greater practical meaning when understood in the context of the real business world. You’ll be more likely to find your MBA experience more rewarding with real world work experience under your belt.
Documents to be uploaded: (MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota)
- Scanned copy of the latest GMAT score certificate
- Scanned copies of all academic mark-sheets/certificates (Class 10, 12 and Bachelor’s level)
- Scanned copy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of passport pages indicating official entries towards your stay outside India from the period January 1, 2019 to February 15, 2020.
- top 50 colleges for mba direct admission in management quota
- direct admission in top mba colleges in pune
- direct admission in bangalore top mba colleges
MBA B-School in India: (MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota)
- Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- International Management Institute, Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nasik
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy
- FORE School of Management, Delhi
- Institute of Financial Management and Research, Chennai
- Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Faculty of Management Studies, BHU Varanasi
- Master of Finance and Control, University of Delhi
- Management Group, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- MHROD and MIB, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
***MBA B. School Direct Admission by Management Quota***
Contact- Ace1Guru Visit our website www.mba-guru.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||