MBA- Direct Admission in International Business Management
MBA- Direct Admission in International Business Management MBA in International Business is a two-year post graduate degree in management. Graduates in any stream can opt for it. International Business is one of the most trending specializations in MBA these days. MBA- Direct Admission in International Business Management Many industries and organization are hiring the Graduates of “International Business” to represent their company at international level. Read this article to know more about challenges and opportunities of a career in MBA IB Management. Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
MBA in IB: What is it about?
The objective of the course is to help professionalize the foreign trade of country and increasing the exports and imports by generating, analyzing and conducting research. M.B.A IB course mainly focuses on developing a capable workforce within the country who has a complete understanding of the changing international scenarios so that they can weigh and analyze the impact of those changes in domestic market.
What is the benefit of M.B.A in IB?- (MBA- Direct Admission in International Business Management)
There are various benefits that one can yield after the completion of M.B.A in IB. Some of these are:
- The course successfully prepares you, trade or business at a global level.
- After completion of M.B.A in IB course, you can secure jobs in sectors such as an automobile, electronics, FMCG, IT, and many others.
- The course equips you with advanced knowledge of and hence enables you to run your business in a more efficient way at the global level
- You will be able to study and understand the critical details and functioning of cross culture marketplace and international market
Also Read: Symbiosis University International Business
M.B.A in IB: Eligibility- (MBA- Direct Admission in International Business Management)
- Candidates can apply for M.B.A IB course if they possess one of the following-
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply only if they submit the proof of requisite qualification before the commencement of the session
- There is no Age limit for taking admission in this course.
MBA in IB: Admission- (MBA- Direct Admission in International Business Management)
- Mostly B schools offer admission in M.B.A in IB through entrance exams.
- Although there are some institute which provide direct admission to the students either on merit basis or on management quota basis.
Entrance tests for M.B.A in IB- (MBA- Direct Admission in International Business Management)
- Test Institutes
- CAT IIMs and several other B schools
- XAT XLRI, its associates and other B schools
- CMAT B schools approved by AICTE
- IIFT IFT Delhi and Kolkata Campus
- SNAP Symbiosis University and its institutes
Selection Process for M.B.A in IB- (MBA- Direct Admission in International Business Management)
- Selection process in most of the B schools is almost similar.
- Every institute follows the following steps to provide admission-
- First stage of selection process is qualifying the written test
- Candidates who qualify the entrance test are called for stage 2, which includes Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal interview
- Final selection is done on the basis of scores of these two stages. Candidate’s past academic performance, and work experience is also considered for final selection.
Courses with a focus on IB- (MBA- Direct Admission in International Business Management)
International Supply Chain Management- The course explores the main issues in international logistics (IL) and supply chain management (SCM) to underline their strategic importance to firms.
Financial Derivatives and Risk Management- Study of derivatives that can be used either for risk management .
Financing of International Trade- Study of international trade and finance .
International Contract Management- Study of various contracts used in business
Managing Global Compliance in Exports- Management of global agreement in export is taught .
International Human Resource Management- The overall aim of the course is to educate you as a Human Resource Manager in an international context and improve the quality of your professionalism .
International Advertising and Brand Management- What is use of advertising and branding in international markets?
International Supply Chain Management and Logistics- Study of the flow of goods and services at international level .
Foreign Language for Business- Students have the choice to select the foreign language. Mostly institutes teach French, Spanish, and Mandarin etc. M.B.A in IB graduates has an immense opportunity in the current market. Career options after this course are increasing so rapidly. IB degree holders are often required due to increasing globalization and the growing number of businesses currently competing on the stage
What is the scope of M.B.A in IB?- Following are the functional areas for M.B.A in International Business graduates-
- Export-Import Management
- Brand Management
- International Marketing
- Logistics Management
- Compliance Management
- Foreign Exchange Management
M.B.A in IB: Top Recruiters- International Marketing Departments of Companies having exports aboard have multiple opportunities for MBA in IB graduates. Following are some top recruiting companies
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- IBM etc.
What kind of jobs can you get with an M.B.A in IB degree? M.B.A in IB can lead to careers like analyst, administrative service manager, and chief executive officer. Following are the job profiles that can be offered after M.B.A in IB –
- Business Development Manager
- Export managers and executives
- IB Consultant
- International Finance Manager
- International Marketing Manager
- Global Manager
- Investment Banker