MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School
MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) with specialization in Information Technology is a two year post graduate program in management. Candidates having bachelor’s degree in any stream can opt for it. M.B.A IT is available in most of the B Schools of India. IT is one of the most sought after courses in M.B.A. M.B.A IT graduates can find jobs in IT industries, banking and Finance Sectors, and all other sectors related IT Management. As we all know in current scenario IT sector is the fastest growing. M.B.A IT graduates are highly in demand in all the sectors whether it is public or private. Contact Ace1GuruVisit our website www.direct-mba.com or Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
M.B.A- Information Technology
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) in information Technology is considerably new course that has gained popularity in very less time. An M.B.A in IT focuses more on the business and management side of the IT field. Candidates having IT background may find some benefits for them in this course but the IT part is very basic and any other graduates won’t find any difficulty in it. The basic objective of the course is to integrate the growing demand of information technology with business management.
M.B.A IT: What is it about?- (MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School)
IT has become increasingly ingrained across industries and business functions. All of tech startups or IT based companies look for an M.B.A in IT graduate. Hence, M.B.A in IT has truly firmed its place among various M.B.A specializations.
M.B.A in IT courses and specializations- (MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School)
There are some specializations that are either closely related to an M.B.A in IT, or available as a concentration area within it. Here are some examples:
- IT entrepreneurship
- Bio design Data
- Big data and data mining
- Supply chain management
- New energy technology
Higher Studies after M.B.A in IT- (MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School)
- Students who wish to pursue further studies in Business Administration, Fellow Programmed in Management or FPM is a lucrative option.
- FPM is a doctoral program offered by top management institutes. Students who opt for full-time Residential Fellow Program are awarded monthly grants which range from 30,000 INR to 100,000 INR per month.
- FPM Programs are available at institutes like IIMs, XLRI, ISB, MDI etc.
M.B.A IT: Eligibility- (MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School)
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream for admission in M.B.A Information Technology course at top B Schools.
- They should have cleared any one entrance test accepted by various colleges and should also have minimum of 45% to 55% in their bachelors for admission in the same.
M.B.A IT: Admission Process-(MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School)
- Admission in M.B.A IT is done via two modes- either through an entrance exam or direct admission which is based on merit basis or management quota basis.
- The top schools of India mostly use some entrance test’s score to provide admission.
Major Entrance tests for M.B.A in IT- (MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School)
|Entrance Test||B Schools that Accept Score|
|CAT||IIMs, Most of the top league schools|
|MAT||Institutes under AIMA|
|XAT||XLRI and other associated B schools|
|CMAT||B schools approved by AICTE|
|SNAP||Symbiosis International University|
|NMAT||NMIMS all campuses|
M.B.A IT: Career Prospects- M.B.A with specialization in IT has enormous scope in current business world. M.B.A in Information Technology Management is a combination of two very dynamic aspects of any business: management expertise & information technology. Almost every national and international company of repute is always looking for competent and qualified professionals to help them cope with the dynamic business environment. M.B.A IT graduates can find jobs in both private and public sectors. IT management is a broad term which encompasses various aspects of technology related activities. A M.B.A-IT graduate can chart his career in any of the following fields within IT management:
- IT Governance
- IT Financial Management
- IT Service Management
- IT Configuration management
- B.A in IT professionals can also find career opportunities in Defense, Space agencies and also in Automobile sector.
Government Sector Jobs for M.B.A in IT- Government sector also provides platform for M.B.A IT professionals to build up a career by offering various career opportunities in several under takings. Following are some of such public sector undertakings:
- Indian Railways
- Indian Air Force
Top Recruiters for M.B.A in IT-(MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School)
Following are some top recruiting NATIONAL companies for MBA IT Graduates-
Career Options Abroad for M.B.A IT- MBA in IT professionals are of great demand abroad as well. The most popular international firms offering placement for these graduates include the following:
What does an IT Management course teach?- Apart from the areas that are covered in general MBAs, Information Technology courses also offer the following topics,
- Enterprise Business Applications of IT
- IT Strategic Planning
- IT Outsourcing Strategy and Operations
- IT Consulting and Advisory Practice
- IT Project Management
- Emerging Platforms and Services
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Technology Enabled Business Model Innovation
Why Should I Earn This Degree?- (MBA- Information Technology Direct Admission in B- School)
- With a growing number of businesses either adding an Internet presence or providing strictly online sales, an MBA in Information Technology program gives entrepreneurs a greater understanding into management of people, e-commerce, and security.
- Starting a new business requires skills available through MBA programs, and in the modern technology-based world, knowing how to plan a systems infrastructure at the outset can lead to smoother future growth.
- Management staff also gains a competitive advantage with an MBA in Information Technology by providing a conceptual vision and advancing a business to change with technological trends.
- MBA programs give students and professionals a solid foundation in management skills, and a concentration in information technology helps them keep their business practices current.