MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission
MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission being the lifeblood of any business there is ample career scope for a post graduate in management with Operation. Read this article to know more about challenges and opportunities of a career in MBA Operation. Contact Ace1GuruVisit our website www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
M.B.A in Operations Management
(MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
MBA in Operations Manager is measured a valuable degree. M.B.A in OM course is a 2-year Post Graduate Program. Processes form an integral part of the function of an organization. OM degree is chiefly concerned with the planning, organizing and supervising aspects of production and manufacturing. The roles associated with OM are generally delivery focused. OM field mainly deals with a wide range of decision making tasks such as forecasting, product designing, supply chain processes etc.
M.B.A in Operations Management Eligibility- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
MBA in Operations Manager course minimum eligibility is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks students are eligible to apply for this course.
M.B.A in Operations Management Duration- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
M.B.A in Operations Manager course Duration is total four years, each year contain two semesters. Total duration is two years.
Direct Admission- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
There are certain private institutes which take direct admission in their M.B.A courses based on the percentile/marks scored in one of the nationally conducted Entrance Tests. Such Institutes, however, are likely to conduct Group Discussion and Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates. Certain Institutes also take direct admission on seats which fall under management quota.
M.B.A: Distance Mode of Education- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
Many Universities and Manager Institutes in India also offer M.B.A in the correspondence mode of education. Some of these institutes are listed below:
- Welingker Institute of Manager Development
- Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
M.B.A Operations Management: Career Prospects- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
Operations Management is one of the lesser popular branches of M.B.A making it one of the less selected branches of M.B.A. Lack of information and the hype associated with Marketing, Finance or HRM has kept student veering away from OM. However, in recent years individuals and organizations alike have realized the value of effective planning and efficient manager. The fallout Apple had in China recently has only highlighted how important it is to have an efficient OM system within an organization.
MBA in Operations Management opens door to job opportunities in various sectors like-
- Consulting Firms
- Financial Institutions
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing & Retail
- Warehousing etc.
Apart from these some of the roles associated with Operations Manager are- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
- Operations Manager
- General Operations Manager
- Area Operations Manager
- Plant Manager
- Process Managers
- Supply Chain Program Manager
MBA Operations Management: Top Recruiters- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
Organizations, over time, have realized the benefit of having an expert OM on board. Some of the top recruiters for M.B.A in OM are:
- Ernst & Young
- JP Morgan Chase
- Amazon India
What is the Scope of M.B.A in Operations Manager?- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
- If you are interested in becoming an OM, then this article is going to be very helpful. Let’s see how.
- OM is now considered as a high demand if not equal to other specializations like – Marketing, Human Resources, and Finance.
- For instance, a startup online portal which is into a b2b model of product supply, there is the need for an OM team, which will take care of the entire system, right from the stage a product deal is finalized between the supplier company and the buyer company.
- This includes scouring of product from the cheapest distributor, documentation aspects, payment process, product delivery, after sales service where required.
- Even in the banking and financial companies, there are OM profiles who handle the entire process manager cycle right from new customer acquisition to document manager of these clients.
The benefits of doing an M.B.A in Operations Manager- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
Understand specific needs of an industry – Acquiring an M.B.A in OM equips the students to handle the different interdepartmental activities of a corporate organization.These students who join the organization in Processes and project role have a proactive understanding of the needs and requirements.The theoretical and practical knowledge acquired during the M.B.A tenure helps the students to become a long-term asset to the organization.
Lucrative opportunities in the corporate sector – The increasing requirement of OM specialist has created a lot of career opportunities which were till some time back rather tepid in the corporate sector. The manufacturing sector requires project cycle efficacy in production as well as procedural implementation in logistics.
Acquire in-depth knowledge – The embedding of OM in the M.B.A course gives the students the depth skill levels in process analysis, Business Process Manager (BPM), quality analysis, vendor manager etc. These skills help to scale and upgrade the overall functioning in manufacturing and SCM. Due to all these reasons, the scope of OM in M.B.A is bright and ever ascending.
High demand in all industries – In the fast-changing dynamics of the corporate sector, it would be a mistake to view OM as an exclusive tool for manufacturing, SCM or logistics.The revolutionizing digital marketing is changing the way OM is implemented. The product market and the process of the company as of today is the crux around which Processes aspects is customized and then implemented. Analyzed from this perspective, this skill is required and to a great extent used in virtually every industry.
New developments that you must know about- (MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission)
- E-Commerce is an ever growing industry in India with its ever-expanding footprint. By the year 2022, this Industry is supposed to grow to a size of almost $ 100 billion, from $ 40 billion in its present size (source).
- Logistics and warehousing is the core of e-commerce service delivery.
- The biggest e-commerce firm in India Flip kart has been taken by the world largest retailer giant Walmart.
- Taking into account the ever-increasing consumer data and order requirements, new technologies like analytics and block chain is being increasingly used for project efficiency.
- This is leading to scope enhancement in the Processes manager segment. Not just traditional skills but technical knowledge of the aforesaid mentioned technologies is necessary.
- TVS Logistics, one of India’s largest Logistics service provider’s and part of the TVS group has acquired a controlling stake In Gati Ltd which is a well-known supply chain and distribution company.
- Ascendas- Singbridge Group based out of Singapore which is one of Asia’s biggest reality and urban park Solutions Company has teamed up with Temasek – The Sovereign Wealth Fund of Singapore to invest more than INR 2000 cr in India for the logistics and warehousing sector (source).
- The Indian Logistics sector is estimated to reach around $ 307 billion by the year 2020 as per a report submitted by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India. (2018 report).
***MBA in Operation Management Course Direct Admission***
Contact Ace1GuruVisit our website www.mba-guru.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)