MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai
We Provide MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai. Other specialized Management Programs in Topmost Private Management Colleges. We are having the strongest network and association with top B schools across India. Please feel free to communicate at for more Details Contact @ Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com o Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
Get MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai .seats for Top MBA Colleges only
Find complete details of top MBA colleges Ranking, Courses, Tuition Fees, Selection Method, Packages, Eligibility, Admission Process, and Placement Package etc…FOR Guidance call — Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) ||
MET Institute of Management: (MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
Mumbai Education Trust’s Institute of Management which is located in Mumbai was set up in the year 1989 mainly with the goal to explain the system of education; this institute has been experienced managed, diverse disciplinary and multi-faceted sanctum of knowledge.
Here the students are treated as supervisor under training. And the training is provided round-the-clock that is 7 days a week.
Several programs and function are given maximum importance and students learn the job. Solicitation oriented knowledge, accumulate in the lecture halls, is applied to industry assignments.
Here the faculty has no effort to make the students sharp, so they make their mark in the corporate world.
This institute has been the highest rating conferred by the AICTE-CII Impact Survey’15 And the institute has also been ranked in 4th Best in PR categories and advertising and 9th Best Post Graduate Media School all India.
This institute provides internship opportunities across USA, UK, China and Dubai
This institute provides enormous placement facility for the students where many reputed companies visit the campus like IBM, DELOITTE, TCS, HCL, L&T, CITI BANK, IDBI, HDFC, ICICC, etc companies visit the campus whose average placement package is around 6 lakh.
And also scholarship is also provided for those whose annual income is less. MET Institute Of Management is situated in Mumbai. MET Institute Of Management was established in 1994 and affiliated to Mumbai University.
MET Institute of Management have the hostel facilities and all other infrastructures. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, has given the approval to MET Institute Of Management, to conduct the technical courses.
MET Institute Of Management is the one of the top college in Maharashtra. MET Institute of Management provides good faculties and the also provides good infrastructural facilities. MET Institute Of Management have advanced library facility and also have better computer labs.
Why to join MET
(MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
- Best Education Brand 2019 by Economic Times
- Ranked 5th Best B School in Mumbai and 28th Best Pvt. B School All India by the Times B School Survey 2019
- MET is an NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN (ECOSOC)
- Ranked in the Platinum category – the highest rating conferred by the AICTE-CII IndPact Survey’15
- MET recognized as the India’s Best 25 Institutions for Higher Education 2017 by The Knowledge Review magazine.
- PGDM (e-Business) wins the Indian B School Specialization Award by Discovery Education Media in 2013
- Strong alumni base of over 15,000 students
- Global internship opportunities across USA, UK, China and Dubai
- Excellent placement opportunities in India and overseas
- Global faculty and international knowledge sharing modules
- Futuristic e-driven pedagogy and modules deliver e-commerce, IT and digital skills
- MET is a Ph.D. Research Centre of University of Mumbai and Savitribai Phule Pune University in Management, Engineering and Pharmacy
- Free ship awards for meritorious students
- MET along with Six Sigma and ValuerHR has set up the Centre of Excellence – Finance
- AC classroom (MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
- Auditorium (MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
- Cafeteria (MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
- Hospital & Medical Facilities (MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
- Labs(MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
- Library (MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
- Sport Complex (MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
- Wi-Fi Campus (MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
Masters in Management Studies (MMS) Fees – INR 3.64 L |Full Time|2 years
Masters in Marketing Management (MMM) Fees – INR 1.95 L |Part Time|3 years
Masters in Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM) Fees – INR 1.95 L |Part Time|3 years
Masters in Financial Management Fees – INR 1.95 L |Part Time|3 years
Masters in Information Management (MIM) Fees – INR 1.95 L |Part Time|3 years
Masters in Management Studies (MMS)
Specializations in Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, and Systems / IT and flexible and adaptable course structure to match the evolving market Superior and revised industrial curriculum and industrial expertise
Excellent placement opportunities in India and overseas and freeship awards for meritorious students A strong alumni base of over 15,000 students, and global internship opportunities across the USA, UK, China, and Dubai
Futuristic e-driven pedagogy and modules deliver e-commerce, IT and digital skills. MET has the best e-enabled state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities and well-networked with the best of corporate in India and abroad
Superior intellectual capital armed with knowledge and experience. Global faculty and international knowledge sharing modules.
- direct mba admission in met institute of management mumbai
- direct mba admission met institute of management pune
Masters in Marketing Management (MMM)
The placement cell is always active and works to provide the best possible placement opportunities to every student. They work on various skill development sessions so that every student can compete against the world. The placement process is incomplete until every student is placed in their field.
Infrastructure: The college building is amazing where multiple institutes are located, and it is like a big family. We have a music room called MWM where we can sing, play music, listen to songs, and we can do many more. There is a recreational centre which helps to detox from the busy bee life where we always work.
Masters in Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM)
Almost, 75% of the students got placements. I think the highest salary was 6 LPA and the lowest was 4 LPA. It needs to be improved to some extent. The roles offered were lower or mid-management level. There is a placement cell, it is moderately useful, and it can be further improved.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the college is good. Restrooms are not clean though. Wi-Fi connection is available but slow. Until now, I haven’t used the medical facilities. Sports and games opportunities are there. The classrooms are good, but the desk is too small and sometimes uncomfortable to sit throughout the day.
Masters in Financial Management
Placements in the college are good. Companies from various sectors visit the campus for placements, which gives us good exposure and an opportunity to get our desired job. It allows students to opt for their interested fields and also search for role-specific jobs.
Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is very good, and all the amenities required for a PGDM course are available here. They also provide laptops, and there is a computer lab which is very well taken care of. There is also an auditorium where different events take place. Our campus is big.
Masters in Information Management (MIM
Candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Experience period is calculated from the date of final examination at the degree level.
- To be eligible for MMS, candidates need to score 50% marks in graduation
- For Part-time MHRDM, MFM, MMM, MIM, candidates need to have a Bachelor’s degree along with a minimum experience of 2-years
- Admission to MMS is as per the criteria of DTE-Maharashtra
- Selection and admission to part-time courses is based on GD, PI and Written Test (WT) along with academics.
- The applicant must submit the prescribed application form along with necessary certificates on or before the due date
- The applicant must appear for the selection program on the date of Entrance Exam
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- a) Scholastic record
- b) The level and nature of practical experience and
- c) Performance in the selection program conducted by the Institute
- The selection program will consist of a Written Test (WT), Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI).
- The WT, GD and PI will be conducted on the same day.
MET Placements: The placement team strives to achieve the right job fit that will be mutually beneficial. The focus is completely on ensuring that the students get placed in companies where they fit in intellectually and culturally. Over 75% recruiters have returned this year, because of our alumni performance. MET students are known to be assertive, knowledgeable and global in their outlook. They consistently add value to their organizations and have moved up the ranks faster. This has created an impact in the minds of the industry at large thus making them prefer MET students. Many of MET students have gone overseas this year to play the role of global managers in international companies. The highest package this year was Rupees one and a half million p.a.
All Recruiters: (MET Institute of Management Direct MBA Admission Mumbai)
|ABN Amro Bank||AC Nielsen ORG-MARG||Adlabs||American Express Bank||Accenture|
|Camlin||Asian Paints||BA Continuum Solutions||Capgemini||Birla Sunlife|
|CEAT||Century Rayon||Cox & Kings||CRISIL||CMC|
|Darashaw & Co.||Delloitte||DCB||Edelweiss Capital||Elf Lubricants India|
|Ernst & Young||e-Serve||FCB Ulka Advertising||Frost & Sullivan||Gammon|
|GE Contrywide||Godrej||Global Telesystems||Grand Hyatt||Graphiti Multimedia|
|HCL||HDFC||IDBI||Hathway||Hindustan Coca Cola|