As in students are aspiring to join top Business School in Mumbai. Candidates can get the benefit of registering to N.L. Dalmia College offering an MBA course with excellent Education that helps in Future career Growth. To confirm your seats in this institute through management quota admission. Contact Ace Guru Education Services we will help you to enroll for N.L. Dalmia Direct MBA Admission 2022 Session.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- direct-mba.comor you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
NLDIMSR, established in the year 1995 by the Late Shri Niranjanlalji Dalmia with a vision to become a World Class Management Institute Currently, N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research ranks among the top B-schools of India and one of the most preferred business schools in Mumbai. The institute was ranked amongst the Top 25 B-Schools in India 2011-2012 by TNS Mode – Business Barons and ZEE Business B-School Survey. It was ranked Amongst India’s top 30 B Schools by Hindustan Times 2011.Get N.L. Dalmia Direct MBA Admission 2021 Session.
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management Mumbai Direct MBA Admission
- Direct MBA Admission NL Dalmia Institute of Management
Campus Facilities @ N.L.Dalmia Institute:
- Seminar Halls
- Computer Centre
- Sports and Recreational Facilities
- We offer a 2-year Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Finance (PGDM) approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD Govt. of India.
- The program is covered over 4 semesters, providing high-quality Management Education and a highly researched course curriculum. Get N.L. Dalmia Direct MBA Admission 2022 Session.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- direct-mba.com or you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
Roles of PGDM Course:
- A two-year program encompasses a plethora of activities on team building, leadership, personality development, interpersonal skills and self-defense fine tunes
- Gears up the students in the direction of becoming successful business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Passed minimum three-year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized of India in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent.Get N.L. Dalmia Direct MBA Admission 2021 Session.
Why to join N.L. Dalmia?
Nationally and internationally acclaimed faculty members bring forth the right mix of industry-academic experience, providing a holistic perspective of innovative thinking, a key addition to business value in today’s fast-changing and competitive environment thereby making us one of the most sought-after PGDM colleges in Mumbai.
Supports Global MBA Program:
This is a one plus one MBA program where a student completes 1st year (11 months) at NLDIMSR and the 2nd year at University of Wisconsin Parkside (UW-Parkside), USA.Get N.L. Dalmia Direct MBA Admission 2021 Session.
- TOEFL, GRE, GMAT examination score is not required.
- One can avail international scholarship with a minimum US equivalent GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) Higher Learning Commission.
1st Year at NLDIMSR:
- A candidate must have passed a Three Years Bachelor’s degree examination as per university rule from any UGC recognized University with preferably 50% at the time of graduation.
- The candidate has to appear for any of the seven entrance examinations: CAT/XAT/CMAT/CET/MAT/ATMA/ NL Dalmia Aptitude Test.
- The institute performs PI sessions as well as documents verification of academic qualification from school to graduation.
2nd year at Wisconsin-Parkside, USA:
- Students should clear 16 credit Foundation Course at NLDIMSR with a minimum US equivalent GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0. For an international student scholarship a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.