Narsee Monjee Hyderabad Management Quota MBA Admission
Narsee Monjee Hyderabad Management Quota MBA Admission–for further details you can call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) or visit our sites: Contact Ace Guru Education Services Visit our website www.direct-mba.com
What’s New in NMIMS Deemed to be University?
NMIMS Hyderabad NMAT Registrations began on August 1, 2023, and the last date to apply is October 10, 2023. NMAT 2023 exam is Scheduled between October 10 to December 19, 2023. Interested Candidates can apply through the official Website.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Hyderabad offers MBA and Integrated programs such as BBA LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons) and B.Pharm+MBA (Pharma. Tech.) through its Jadcherla campus. Executive PGDM and UG programs like BBA, B.Sc (Applied Science & Analytics) and B.Com (Hons) are also offered through NMIMS Hyderabad, Tarnaka campus. Application forms of the institute are usually released in the months of September and October. Applicants seeking admission to MBA need to first apply for NMAT and then for the course on the institute’s website.
|MBA||INR 8.27 Lakhs|
|Executive PGDM||INR 4.5 Lakhs|
|BBA||INR 7.56 Lakhs|
|B.Sc||INR 3.50 Lakhs|
|B.Com (Hons)||INR 3.06 Lakhs|
NMIMS Hyderabad MBA Admission 2024
NMIMS Hyderabad offers a 2-year MBA program. Candidates are selected on the basis of the NMAT by GMAC. The institute offers 720 seats for MBA.
The MBA program at NMIMS Hyderabad is offered in the following specializations:
|Human Resource||Digital Transformation|
|Pharmaceutical Management||Dual Degree in MBA Decision Sciences & Analytics|
NMIMS Hyderabad MBA Important Dates
|NMAT Registration||August 1 – October 10, 2023|
|NMAT Scheduling||August 1 – October 12, 2023|
|NMAT Re-Scheduling||August 1 – December 16, 2023|
|NMAT Exam Dates||October 10 – December 19, 2023|
|NMAT Registration Retake||October 11 – December 16, 2023|
|NMAT Retake Scheduling||October 11 – December 16, 2023|
|NMAT Last Date for Scorecard Download||March 31, 2024|
NMIMS Hyderabad MBA Eligibility
The candidates applying for MBA must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
- SIBM Bangalore Direct Admission
- SIMS Pune MBA Management Quota MBA Direct Admission
- Direct PGDM Admission in XIME Bangalore
- NMIMS Mumbai Management Quota MBA Direct Admission
- SIBM Bangalore MBA Management Quota Admission
- SCMHRD Pune MBA Management Quota
- Management Quota Welingkar Bangalore Admission
- SIBM Bengaluru Direct Admission in MBA Program
NMIMS Hyderabad MBA Selection Criteria
- Candidates have to appear for NMAT by GMAC.
- Those who qualify NMAT are shortlisted for Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) which may be held online.
- NMIMS will ONLY consider the first attempt score while shortlisting for CD-PI round, reapplication candidates will not be consider for NMIMS MBA Admission.
- The shortlisted candidates need to download the Call letter
- The final selection will be on Candidates’ academic performance, relevant work experience, NMAT score and performance in CD and PI.
NMAT Test Format
NMAT by GMAC is an Objective Type Multiple Choice Test comprised of the following sections:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time Duration (Minutes)|
NMIMS Hyderabad EPGDM Admission 2023
Executive PGDM is offered for a duration of 20 months at NMIMS Hyderabad with an intake of 120 candidates.
NMIMS Hyderabad Executive PGDM Eligibility
- Graduates with consistently good academic and work records.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience after Graduation
- Or, a minimum of 2 years of work experience after Post Graduation.
NMIMS Hyderabad Executive PGDM Selection Criteria
- The selection of candidates to Executive PGDM is based on the following factors – eligibility, work experience, and merit in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection is based on a Personal Interview conducted by the Panel.
NMIMS Hyderabad UG Admission 2023
The institute offers admission to undergraduate courses like B.Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics), B.Com (Hons.) and BBA. All three programs have 60 seats. BBA and B.Com (H) further have 2 specializations each.
How to Apply for NMIMS Hyderabad?
The application form for various programs of NMIMS Hyderabad can be filled online by visiting the official website. The steps to fill the application are as follows:
- Visit the official website
- Select the desired course
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Complete the registration by providing an email and a valid phone number.
- Fill in all the required details and pay the application fee.
- After successfully completing the application process, recheck the application form.
- Complete the application process by paying the registration fees and submit.
- Candidates applying for MBA have to register separately for NMAT Exam before filling the application form for the course.
- To apply for EPGDM program, candidates need to download the application form form the website or they can obtain it from NMIMS Hyderabad office.
- Class 10 and 12 Marksheets
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-sized photograph
- Work Experience Certificate (if any)
- Category Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission Management Quota
- SIBM Bangalore Admission by Management Quota
- PGDM Direct Admission in Top Colleges
- Management Quota Admission in NMIMS Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Mumbai MBA Direct Management Quota
- Management Quota MBA Admission in NMIMS Bangalore
- Management Quota MBA Admission in SIBM Pune