SSBF Pune Direct Management Quota Admission
SSBF Pune Direct Management Quota Admission–for further details you can call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) or visit our sites: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Ace Guru Education Services Visit our website www.direct-mba.com
What’s New at Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune? Additionally, the college has released the interim placement report for the batch 2021-23. So far, 44% of students have been placed. The highest package offered was INR 19.59 LPA and the SSBF average package stood at INR 11.21 LPA.
SSBF Pune Highlights 2024
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune is a constituent institute of Symbiosis International University (Deemed To Be) which is recognised by the UGC and AICTE.SSBF was established in 2010 and offers programmes which include MBA, Executive Diploma in Fintech, Certificate, and Coorporate Training. Below are the major highlights of Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance:
|Year of establishment
|Modes of education
|Number of courses offered
|Symbiosis International University (Deemed To Be)
SSBF Important Dates– 2024
|4th August 2022 – 24th November 2022
|SNAP Admit Card
|5th – 10th December 2022
|10th December 2022; 18th December 2022; 23th December 2022
|SNAP Result 2022
|10th January 2023
|Last Date to Apply for SSBF
|16th January 2023
|Declaration of Shortlisting for GE-PIWAT
|20th January 2023
|3rd – 5th February 2023; 10th – 12th February 2023
|Declaration of First Merit List
|20th February 2023
|5th June 2023
|Established | Institute Type
|2010 | Private
|AICTE | UGC
|Symbiosis International University (SIU)
|NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
|MBA & Certificate
|Application Mode | Fees
|Online | INR 1,750 & INR 3,000
|JP Morgan Chase, CRISIL, ICICI Bank, CARE Ratings, HDFC Bank
|+91 20 28116284 | 61936284
SSBF Awards & Ranking
- Ranked 80th as Top B-Schools by Business Today (BT) 2023.
- Ranked 18 as India’s Top 50 Non-IIMs B-Schools by The Academic Insights 2021.
- Featured under “The 10 Best Educational Institutes In India 2020” by Innovative Zone Magazine, 2020.
- Awarded as ” Management College of The Year 2019″ by Higher Education Review Magazine, 2019.
- Awarded as ” Brand of the Year 2019″ by Business Connect Magazine, 2019.
- Awarded “10 Must-Watch B-Schools of the Year 2019” by Higher Education Digest Magazine.
- Awarded for “Excellence in Industry-Academia Interface” by Indian Education Network in 7th Higher Education Summit 2019.
- Recognized as the Best School of the Year 2018 for Curricular Revision by ‘The Academic Insights
SSBF offers an MBA and a Certificate Program in the discipline of Banking and Finance. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
|Banking and Finance
|Graduation with minimum of 50% aggregate marks + Obtained a valid score in SNAP
|Banking, Finance and Insurance
|Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized board
Note: Candidates applying for MBA having qualifying degrees from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All the foreign degrees/qualifications must be verified by AIU.
The candidates applying for the MBA program are required to apply for the SNAP test by visiting the official website of the institute. Follow the instructions mentioned below:
Step 1: Register online for SNAP by paying INR 1,950 and appear for the test.
Step 2: Register online to SSBF by paying an additional fee of INR 1,000.
Step 3: Appear for SNAP Test on the scheduled date and time.
For CPBFI program, the candidates need to fill the application form available on the official website of the institute. Listed below are the details for the same:
Step 1: Fill up the application form available on the website.
Step 2: Pay the application fee of INR 3,000 by Net Banking.
Step 3: SSBF will issue the admission letters to eligible candidates.
- MBA: SNAP Test
- CPBFI: Admissions on ‘first come, first serve’ basis
SSBF Placement 2022
SSBF, Pune has a dedicated Training and Placement Cell headed by experts and professionals who provides placement assistance to its students. The cell renders placement through campus recruitment as well as it helps the students to enhance their skills by organizing lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development. The college has achieved a 100% placement of eligible students in 2022.
SSBF Placement Highlights
|Highest Salary Offered
|INR 11 LPA
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 8.2 LPA
|E&Y, Reliance Communication, Bajaj Allianz, Religare, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank, Capital First, ICICI Bank, HDFC Mutual Fund, Mahindra Financial Services, and many more.
SSBF Scholarships and Awards
The following are the scholarships and awards offered to deserving students by the Symbiosis International University:
- Post Graduate Merit Scholarships: The semester topper will be awarded scholarship based on academic excellence, a minimum GPA of 7.50. Concession in 50% of the Academic Fee for the Semester in which the student was declared Topper.
- Scholarship by University Sports Board: Symbiosis International University, Sports Board provides Sports Scholarships for outstanding sportsmen and sportswomen. The scholarship of INR 24,000 per annum is awarded to 05 outstanding sportsmen of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SIU).
- Late Jayatee Deshmukh Award: Late Jayatee Deshmukh Best Outgoing Girl Student Gold Medal is awarded at the time of convocation every year. The selection criteria would cover academic performance as well as achievements in the field of extracurricular/ cultural/ sports activities and participation in social activities.
- Late Satpal Malhotra Medal of Excellence in Business Management by Weikfield Foundation.
Industry Sponsored Scholarship at SSBF
- SSBF has signed an MoU with CRIF High Mark, a leading credit information company providing credit scores and credit reports in India on individuals and companies.
- CRIF will offer a scholarship of INR 1 lakh every year to SSBF students from an economically disadvantaged section of the society based on the academic performance.
- Every year CRIF will also provide a trophy to the “Outstanding Student” based on the academic performance as well as extra curricular activities.
Library: The students at Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance are provided access to the highly resourceful centralised library at the symbiosis international university which is rich in research journals, subject text books published by various national and international authors, magazines pertaining to every sphere of life, business, sports, health, academics, politics, consulting, etc.
Classroom: The classrooms are student friendly with comfortable and large seating capacity, well organised and sufficient aeration and projector and white board equipped to give a professional feel at the Banking & Finance program.
Bloomberg Terminal: SSBF holds the prestige of having Bloomberg terminals at the computer lab at SIU which is open to students and staff of SSBF to give them a great opportunity to enhance their skills in navigating, understanding and analysing various stocks, securities and finance related aspects.
Auditorium: The in-house facilities include a 600-seater modern auditorium and a modern conference hall.
- SIBM Bangalore Direct Admission
- SIMS Pune MBA Management Quota MBA Direct Admission
- Direct PGDM Admission in XIME Bangalore
- NMIMS Mumbai Management Quota MBA Direct Admission
- SIBM Bangalore MBA Management Quota Admission
- SCMHRD Pune MBA Management Quota
- Management Quota Welingkar Bangalore Admission
- SIBM Bengaluru Direct Admission in MBA Program
- SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission Management Quota
- SIBM Bangalore Admission by Management Quota
- PGDM Direct Admission in Top Colleges
- Management Quota Admission in NMIMS Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Mumbai MBA Direct Management Quota
- Management Quota MBA Admission in NMIMS Bangalore
- Management Quota MBA Admission in SIBM Pune