What is the Procedure for MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore
What is MBA? What are the criteria to follow MBA? what is the Procedure to follow MBA? which Entrance Exams to go for by which you can select top colleges for MBA there are many questions that arise for MBA Admissions.!!! no need to worry about www.direct-mba.com will give you information about all your questions just contact and get details- or call Contact @www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
Mba in Bangalore
Bengaluru vies for the top slot with Hyderabad as the IT Hub of the country. It is arguably a close second. In addition to being an IT hub, it is also the start-up capital city that is fast emerging as the hotbed for innovation and entrepreneurship, which is why it features in the list of top cities for MBA programs.
According to the employment outlook survey report published by Team Lease for 2018, job opportunities will continue to grow in Bengaluru and the top sectors that will contribute to this growth are KPO, eCommerce and tech startups, healthcare and pharma, fashion designing, power & energy, financial services, and media & entertainment.
For this reason, despite the civic issues and other urban challenges with respect to traffic and congested living, Bengaluru is one of the most desired cities for students and young professionals to head out for their MBA program.
Some of the top MBA colleges in Bangalore include the Indian Institute of Management-Bangalore (IIMB), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Christ University, IFIM Business School, Welingkar Institute of Management (We School), and Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME).
MBA Admission 2020
- Students must hold a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized college or university.
- Candidates should have secured at least 50% marks for the general category and 45% marks for reserved categories.
- Final year appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates can also apply through MAT 2020, XAT 2020, CMAT 2020 & ATMA 2020 examinations. IBS Business School organizes its own entrance test IBSAT 2020 for providing admission in MBA courses
MBA Admission: Four Step Process
Step-1: Register & Apply for MBA Entrance Exam
The admission process in top MBA colleges open in August/September the first week and closes in November last week. Candidates desirous of seeking admission in top MBA colleges should register and apply for the relevant MBA entrance exam like CAT/XAT/IIFT/NMAT/SNAP within the specified registration window. Most national level MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT close the registration process in September and November respectively. Usually, the CAT registration process remains open for 45 to 50 days.
Step-2: Appear in MBA Entrance Exam
Those who want to pursue management course PGDM/MBA programmed from top MBA colleges must appear in CAT, XAT, NMAT, or other relevant entrance exams. Common Admission Test (CAT), will be held on November 29, 2020, and XAT 2020 on January 5, 2020, for admission to the 2020-2022 batch
Step-3: Shortlisting Process
After the declaration of MBA exam results in January, most of the top B-schools will shortlist the suitable candidates for the final admission round on the basis of exam scores, academics, diversity, work experience among other parameters as per the respective B-school admission policy and weights. The process is completed by each institute individually.
Step-4: Final Admission Process- GD-PI-WAT Round
All the shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in the Group Discussion (GD), Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by Personal Interview (PI). Some of the B-schools like FMS will conduct GD & Extempore before PI round while a few other like MDI will conduct GD-PI and a few like IMI will conduct Psychometric test also. Some of the IIMs like IIM Shillong, IIM Kozhikode also conduct GD rounds based on the WAT. On the basis of their performance in the final selection round, weightage awarded to entrance scores, academic career…
- Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- International Management Institute, Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nasik
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy
- FORE School of Management, Delhi
- Institute of Financial Management and Research, Chennai
- Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Faculty of Management Studies, BHU Varanasi
- Master of Finance and Control, University of Delhi
- Management Group, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- MOD and MIB, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi
- MBA Colleges Bangalore Direct Admission
- Top Entrance Exams for MBA Direct Admission in India 2020
- Top MBA Colleges in India Direct Admission – 2020| Tiers and Important Deadlines
- Direct MBA Admission in Symbiosis Bangalore
- Top Ten MBA Colleges Bangalore Direct Admission
- MBA Direct Admission and its Important Entrance Exams Dates
- Best Tips for Students who opt for MBA Direct Admission