SIBM MBA Management Quota Admission
In the year 2008, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bangalore was been set up as a part of Symbiosis International University with the focus on providing world-class business education to students and changing them into the Best leaders of the corporate world.
At SIBM Bangalore, excellent & renowned faculties from across the country, overall learning-focused methodology, Students with passion-driven and world-class facilities meet the center of the knowledge to create the future business leaders.
Call @9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) or visit our sites: ContactAce1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com
- SIBM Bangalore provides Dynamic and contemporary course content.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management has appropriate levels of industry interface and social sensitization.
- SIBM conducts Management conclaves and seminars which are add on advantage to the learning of the students that will eventually help them to become leaders of tomorrow.
- SIBM Bangalore gives a permanent spark of perfection in every student and helps them develop all the ethics and morals required to withstand the competitive nature of the world.
MBA at SIBM Bangalore
The MBA program at SIBM is a two-year, full time compulsory residential program. The program is offered in specializations such as finance, marketing, operations management, and HR management. After the completion of the course candidates will receive a certificate from Symbiosis University Pune.
Executive MBA at SIBM Bangalore
The Executive MBA at SIBM, Bangalore is a part-time program offered to work professionals. The course again is of two years duration with about 5 semesters. The classes are only conducted through the weekend on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. through 5 p.m.
Executive Development Programmes at SIBM, Bangalore
The EDP course is carried out for about 2-7 days as per the requirement. The course is particularly designed to meet the specific needs of organizations and is currently offered in, navigating the new global economy, leadership and corporate accountability, services marketing, consumer behavior, strategic brand management, sales management, digital marketing, B2B marketing, communications, and presentation skills, relationship marketing, supply chain management, world-class manufacturing, purchase and materials management, global securities markets, foreign exchange risk management, finance for decision making, demystifying financial derivatives, customer relationship management, data mining & data analysis, balanced scorecard, HR as a business partner and Diversity management.
MBA Quantitative Finance at SIBM Bangalore.
This particular course focuses on creating a new breed of finance managers adding quantitative analysis to their decision making. The course is offered for a duration of two-year full time through a compulsory residential program.
MBA Business Analytics at SIBM Bangalore
The course envisions creating a new generation of techno managers with an analytical approach in business problems and decision making. The course is offered for a two-year full-time duration through a compulsory residential program.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Fee structure
- MBA (General) fee at SIBM Bangalore includes INR 8,00,000 as an academic fee per annum and INR 20,000 as institute deposit, in total the fee would be around INR 7,80,000 per annum for Indian students. Whereas, the fee for International students converted in Indian currency includes INR 10,50,000 as an academic fee per annum and INR 20,000 as institute deposit, in total the fee would be around INR 10,70,000 as a year’s fee.
- MBA Quantitative finance fee at SIBM Bangalore includes INR 7,30,000 as an academic fee per annum and INR 20,000 as institute deposit (refundable) for Indian students. Since it’s a residential program candidate will have to pay the hostel fee, mess fee, and academic fee together. For paying through installments, the first installment would comprise INR 4,85,350 and INR 4,50,350 as the first and second installment.
- MBA Business Analytics Fee at SIBM Bangalore includes INR 7,30,000 per annum as an academic fee and INR 20,000 as institute deposit (refundable). For candidates paying through installments, the fee will be accounted as 4,85,350 as first installment and INR 4,50,350 as the second installment which comes inclusive of hostel fee and academic fee, etc.
- Executive MBA fee at SIBM Bangalore includes INR 2,50,000 per annum as academic fee and INR 10,000 as institute deposit which is refundable. For payment through installment, the first installment would be INR 1,35,000 and second, third and fourth installment would be around INR 1,25,000 per instalment.
Note: All the mentioned above are excluding government taxes and might vary by a few percent.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Admissions
Admissions at SIBM can be done through the official website by duly filling the online application form by making a payment for the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore application fee of INR 1200.
MBA admissions at SIBM Bangalore
Eligibility criteria: Candidate should be a graduate/ in the final year of graduation having secured 50% aggregate (45% aggregate for SC/ST) from a recognized university. Foreign candidates will have to obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Entrance test: Candidates will have to take the SNAP entrance test; the final selection will be 50% based on the SNAP entrance test only.
SIBM MBA Management Quota Admission
MBA Quantitative Finance admissions at SIBM Bangalore
Eligibility criteria: The candidate will have to possess a bachelor’s degree/ be in final year of their bachelor’s degree and should have secured at least 50% average marks (45% average marks for SC/ST) from a recognized university. The candidate should have also studied statistics or math in their 12th grade. Foreign aspirants should secure an equivalence certificate from the AIU.
Entrance exam: The candidate will have to take the SNAP entrance test, the test itself holds a 50% weightage through the selection process.
MBA Business analytics admissions at SIBM Bangalore
Eligibility criteria: The candidate will have to possess a bachelor’s degree/ be in final year of their graduation having secured a min. of 50% average marks (or 45% in case of SC/ST) from a recognized university. Foreign aspirants will have to procure an equivalence certificate from the AIU.
Entrance exam: The candidate will have to appear for the SNAP entrance test.
Executive MBA admissions at SIBM Bangalore
Eligibility criteria: The candidate should have secured a min. of 50% average marks in their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
And should have a min. two years of strong work experience in a managerial position.
Entrance test: The candidate will have to perform well in SNAP as about 100% weightage is given to it.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management SNAP cutoff for MBA
|General Category Cutoff
|MBA Human Resource Management
|MBA Operations Management