SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota
Being the most prestigious examination across India for MBA Admission ie, SNAP, which application form is open Registration commences from 16 August 2020 (Friday) aspirant can apply for entrance. A candidate needs to register for SNAP Test and also register for the Institute(s) offering her/his choice of programme(s) by paying separate registration fee for each programme. Enroll for SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota seat for this academic year 2020.
Contact Ace1GuruCall on @ 9742479101 [Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] You can visit our Website: www.ace1guru.com & www.mba-guru.com
About Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is a premier B-School of India recognized for its excellence in academics, high quality management programme and its valuable contributions to industry, society and students
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune (SIBM) was established in 1978 and received permanent affiliation from Pune University.
The college has been marked as one of the Top B-School of India. SIBM mission to develop global competencies amongst students. It provides facilities to go a long way in ensuring a productive campus life & providing a perfect backdrop of academic pursuits by placing distinct infrastructure facilities. It also promotes health & wellness amongst students, staff & community.
The essential strong pillars of SIBM Pune are its illustrious alumni, exemplary students, full time faculty and numerous visiting faculty members from the corporate and industry. SIBM Pune is a student-driven institute. The students’ council consists of nine teams, which you could check out under the Students’ Council tab.
The students’ council organizes a number of events, management competitions as well as cultural and sports activities like Coffee with SIBM, Arcturus, Imperio, National Alumni Meet, Transcend, The Blueprint, Entrepreneurship Summit, Sports Conclave, PRoelio and many more. SIBM Pune ensures that its alumni stays well connected with the college. Several events are organized wherein the alumni interact with the students and share their corporate experiences.
Courses Offered by SIBM Pune
SIBM Pune currently offers the following programs:
- A two years full time MBA programme giving the options to specialize in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resources
- A two year full time MBA programme in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Executive MBA programme and One year Post Graduate Diploma Programmes for the working professional offered during the weekends
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma programmes for corporates, as per the requirements of the corporate houses.
Specializations Offered by SIBM Pune
Marketing: ( SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota )
A focused course structure equips those interested in this field with the skill set needed to understand, interpret and apply marketing concepts in live corporate scenarios. The students learn the practical applications of marketing principles through case studies, seminars, workshops, guest lectures and research projects.
Human Resources:( SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota )
This course provides students with the skills required for successful human capital management. It familiarises them with current corporate practices in the line. The course focuses on interpersonal and people management skills, to enable students to transcend the scope of Human Resource Management and become Strategic Business Partners.
Finance: ( SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota )
This specialisation is designed to provide students with a strong base in applied financial management. It helps them in sound financial decision-making, providing a deep understanding of the financial aspects of the economy and the corporate world. The quantitative and analytic skills of the students are enhanced in the process.
Operations:( SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota )
Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Distribution networks have become huge differentiating factors for an organisation as it competes in the market. The course structure at SIBM Pune ensures that technological knowhow in these lines is integrated with current industrial practices to equip students to deliver beyond standard service levels for the businesses to grow further.
( SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota )
Candidates aspiring to join MBA programs offered by institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) have to appear for the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2020. Candidates waiting for SNAP Test result are very much willing to know their cut-off can go through this article. If the candidates get shortlist, he/she would then need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
FLOW CHART OF THE SNAP ONLINE TEST 2020 PROCESS
A student seeking admission for the Programme must be
- Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
Application Procedure: ( SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota )
The Selection process is carried out in two steps.
Step I: SNAP Test:
- Each student desirous of admission to SIBM, Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
- Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIBM, Pune. Appearing for SNAP Test does not automatically qualify an applicant for the next step in selection process at SIBM, Pune.
Step II: Selection Process at SIBM, Pune:
- Short-listed Applicants based on SNAP scores will be called for the selection process at SIBM, Pune. Short listed candidates are announced via a web-link on SIBM Pune’s website as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for GE-PIWAT. The entire selection process will be held at PUNE only.
Selection Procedure: ( SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota )
This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme.
WEIGHTS FOR FINAL MERIT LIST FOR ADMISSION TO THE MBA BATCH 2020
|SNAP Score out of 150 scaled down to 50||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
Read this also
Enroll for SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission
Symbiosis Pune MBA Admission 2020 Academic
SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota
Enroll for SNAP if want to get SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission under Management Quota seat for 2020 academic session. Contact Ace1GuruCall on @ 9742479101 [Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] You can visit our Website: www.direct-mba.com Email us on : firstname.lastname@example.org