SNAP Cutoff for SIBM Pune MBA Admission
SNAP Cutoff for SIBM Pune MBA Admission. SNAP Cutoff 2020 foSNAP Cutoff for SIBM Pune MBA Admission MBA admission in 16 Symbiosis colleges accepting SNAP exam scores will be announced by each institute after the declaration of SNAP result on January 22, 2021, at 11 AM.The 16 participating institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) will release the SNAP 2020 cutoff and shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds of the admission process.
SNAP 2020 cutoff refers to the minimum marks required to qualify for the exam. The SNAP cutoff for SIBM varies from institute to institute and course to course.
Only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks as per SIBM SNAP 2020 cutoff will be called for the next rounds of the selection process like Group Exercise (GE), Writing Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI).
The final selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the written exam and GE, WAT, and PI. The final cutoff will be the basis for selection as per the programs and the institute opted.
There are so many factors like no. of examinees, the difficulty level of the questions, applicable reservation, etc. This article contains events and dates related to SNAP cutoff 2020, factors pertaining to SIBM SNAP cutoff, and much more.
SNAP Cutoff for SIBM Pune MBA Admission. Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or
SNAP Cutoff 2020: Important Dates And Events
|SNAP 2020 Exam Date||December 20, 2020, January 6 and 9, 2021|
|Declaration of SNAP Result||January 22, 2021|
|SNAP Cutoff||3rd week of January 2021|
|SNAP Result||SNAP Selection Procedure|
Factors Determining SNAP Cutoff 2020
SNAP Cutoff for SIBM Pune MBA Admission.
SNAP cut off for each individual Symbiosis college depends upon the SNAP scoring pattern for the relevant admission cycle. SNAP Cutoff mainly depends upon the maximum SNAP score obtained by the candidates and the number of candidates scoring a good score. These two factors most importantly will determine how much will be the SNAP Cutoff.
Note that this year, the SNAP 2020 Exam pattern has been changed with a reduced time limit and a fewer number of questions. So with reduced maximum marks, a higher percentile in SNAP 2020 can be obtained at a lower score cut off. Last year SNAP was found to be slightly easier side and so the SNAP cut-off was slightly higher accordingly.
Also Check: SNAP 2020: Cut-off for MBA Direct Admission
Expected SNAP Cutoff 2020
Candidates can check below the overall expected cutoff percentile 2020.
Institute Expected SNAP 2020 cutoff (percentile)
|Institute||Expected SNAP 2020 cut off (percentile)||2019 Cutoff|
Previous Years’ SNAP Cutoff Analysis (Category wise) – 2019, 2018, 2017
The SNAP cutoff of the past 3 years will help the candidates get an idea of the expected cutoff for 2020. SNAP 2020 cutoff for general candidates is higher than the category aspirants. Candidates can go through the cutoffs for a better understanding of previous trends.
2019 SNAP Cutoff
2018 SNAP Cutoff
2017 SNAP Cutoff
SNAP Result 2020
- SNAP 2020 Results will be announced on 22 January 2021 along with scorecards.
- The participating institutes will select the candidates for further process as per their score in the test.
- The shortlisted applicants will have to go through for GE-PI and WAT rounds.
- SIU or Symbiosis International University will declare the final merit list.
- The candidates will be informed about the SNAP cut off on the official website.
- Only those who score more than the cut off marks will be able to appear for the admission procedure.
SNAP Merit List 2020
After the admission process is over, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the SNAP 2020 merit list. The participating institutes will issue the final SNAP merit list tentatively in February 2021. The SNAP merit list 2020 along with the waiting list will be displayed on the official website of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University.
Final Merit List Weightage (2020):
|SNAP Score (out of 60, scaled down to 50 marks)||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
SNAP 2020 Participating Institutes
Below is the list of participating institutes that will release their individual SNAP cutoff 2020:
- SIMS – Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies
- SSBF – Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
- SIIB – Symbiosis Institute of International Business
- SCMHRD – Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development
- SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- SIOM – Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (Nashik)
- SICSR – Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (Pune)
- SIHS – Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
- SIMC – Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune
- SSSS – Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- SITM – Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (Nagpur)
FAQs On SNAP Cutoff 2020
Check out the most relevant faqs on cutoff below:
Question: How about the sectional SNAP cutoff 2020?
Answer: No sectional cutoff is there, which is actually the best part of this entrance exam. But it is advised not to score negative marks in any section unnecessarily.
Question: How many institutes take SNAP score?
Answer: A total of 16 institutes accept SNAP scores.
Question: What will be the SNAP 2020 cutoff for SIBM, Pune for those who come under the general category?
Answer: The cutoff for the general category is expected to be 97.5- 98.
Question: Where can I find SNAP 2020 cutoffs?
Answer: The cutoff will be announced after the declaration of the SNAP Test result (22 January 2021).
Question: When Symbiosis International University (SIU) will release the SNAP 2020 cutoff?
Answer: The cutoff can be expected in the 3rd week of January 2021.
Question: What is the expected SNAP 2020 cut off for SCMHRD Pune?
Answer: The cutoff for SCMHRD, Pune will be around 96.
Question: Is SNAP cut off the same for all Symbiosis Institutes?
Answer: No, the cutoff varies as per institute. You can check the institute wise cutoff from the tables provided on this page.