Are you interested in Direct MBA Admission via Management Quota? Yes, you can end your search here, we will help you to get it done in simplified and hassle-free process. In order to get Symbiosis Bangalore MBA Direct Admission Free Expert Counseling Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru was established in 2008 as a constituent of Symbiosis International University with the aim of imparting world-class education to students and transforming them into top notch leaders of the corporate world.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bengaluru was established in the year 2008 is SIU’s first campus outside Pune. Recognized by the UGC and AICTE, the institute has also been accredited The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade. Located in Electronic City in Bengaluru.
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru understands this in its students and leaves no stone unturned in providing quality education and helping this spark build into a roaring flame that will help its students become leaders of tomorrow.
The center of the knowledge to create the future business leaders
- SIBM Bangalore provides Dynamic and contemporary course content.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management has appropriate levels of industry interface and social sensitization.
- SIBM conducts Management conclaves and seminars which are add on advantage to the learning of the students that will eventually help them to become leaders of tomorrow.
- SIBM Bangalore gives permanent spark of perfection in every student.
Symbiosis Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bengaluru (SIBM-B) aims to mould and groom future business leaders by providing them with:
- World-class academic environment,
- Dynamic and contemporary course content that is constantly benchmarked against the course contents of top-rated institutes
- Appropriate levels of industry interface and social sensitization
- The first year of the MBA program is divided into two semesters which introduces students to the foundation subjects of management such as Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Organisational Behavior, Finance, HR and others. At the end of the first year, the students go for SIP (Summer Internship Program) for duration of 8 weeks. It offers an opportunity to students to get exposure to the corporate world and to put their learnings into practice.
- Apart from the regular academic work, the Institute organizes Management conclaves and seminars which add to the learning of the students.
MBA Specializations at SIBM Bangalore
The list of the most popular MBA specializations in no particular order is as follows:
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Operations Management
Two years full time (Compulsory residential programme).
After successful completion of two years full time residential MBA programme from SIBM -B, Symbiosis International University, Pune awards the MBA degree to all the students.
A graduate from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks 45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Final year appearing students can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
Selection Procedure for MBA at SIBM Bangalore
SNAP Score ,Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, Written Ability Test
Advantages of Pursuing MBA from Symbiosis
Symbiosis Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
Here are the 5 advantages of pursuing MBA from Symbiosis, which you can have a glance at before seeking admission to any other institute.
- SIBM has been consistently ranked amongst the top B Schools in India for providing its students with a holistic environment conducive to learning and all round development. Course-ware offered by the institute focuses on synchronous learning through lectures, case studies, projects, games and outdoor sessions to bring about overall development of the leading corporate and managers of future.
- Students get a chance to interact with the leading industry professionals, throughout the curriculum of the course, as they get an opportunity to organise and participate in numerous face-to-face interactive seminars and guest lectures. These sessions prove to be regular ‘progress checks’ for the students.
- Students are also offered with state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities including well stocked library containing around 18,000 books, magazines, journals and periodicals. Course related CDs and videos are also maintained for their benefit. This helps them in updating their knowledge with the current trends of the market.
- Moreover, it is the only B-school to receive a permanent affiliation from the from the Bangalore University, in 1990.
- All these factors such as excellent course content, highly qualified faculty and contemporary facilities , unique education model with focus on holistic self development, and the several accreditation from UGC, AICTE and Pune University and many others have made the institute one of the leading choices across the globe.
Read this also:
- SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
- Direct Admission in top MBA Colleges in Pune
- Direct Admission in top MBA Colleges in Bangalore
- Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore by Management Quota
- Direct MBA Admission in SIBM Bangalore under Management quota
- Top 50 Colleges for MBA Direct Admission in Management Quota
SIBM Bangalore Placements:
One of the best B-schools in India, SIBM Bangalore provides excellent placement assistance to all management students. The campus recruitment process at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore includes s series of interviews and discussion.
Placement Highlights 2021
|Top 50 Average Salary||14.11|
|Top 100 Average Salary||12.35|
|Top 100 Median Salary||11.75|
Some of the top recruiters at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore are Accenture, Microsoft, HP, Honeywell, JP Morgan, Wipro, Cisco, Credit Suisse, Flipkart, Deloitte, Bosch, IBM, Infosys, Volvo, ITC Limited, Schneider Electric, Sapient, Dell, Larsen & Tourbo, Puma, Wildcraft, Fidelity, Capgemini, Genpact, Decathlon, etc.
Why join SIBM Bangalore ?
Affiliated to Symbiosis International University
- Imparting world-class education to students and transforming them into top notch leaders of the corporate world.
- SIBM Bengaluru envisions a management education with a “quantitative difference” by focusing on data analytics across all specializations.
- Decision making and analytical skills are developed in the students through the use of a case-based method of teaching and simulations.
- Institute has world class Infrastructure
- Highly qualified and dedicated faculties
- Provide proper assistance to the students
SIBM Bengaluru Facilities
- Computer Lab
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Mess & Canteen
- Recreational Facilities
Important Dates: SNAP Test
SNAP Notification Release Date: The SNAP notification will be released in the month of August. The SNAP Test notification will consist of all the information about the exam.
SNAP Registration Date: The registration for the SNAP online test will start in the second week of August. Candidates are requested to apply for the SNAP registration from August by directly visiting the official website of SIU Pune.
SNAP Registration Last Date: The last date for the registration of SNAP is third or last week of November. Candidates are requested to apply for the SNAP before the last registration. The payment for the application fee or registration fee has to be paid until the last date.
SNAP Admit Card Issue Date: The admit card for the examination will be issued by SIU and students are asked to download the admit card from the official website of SIU. The SNAP admit card will be available from the first week of December.
SNAP Exam Date: The SNAP exam will be conducted in December and January. It is important to carry a valid ID proof on the exam date.