Symbiosis Bangalore | SIBM MBA Direct Admission 2022
@ Symbiosis Bangalore | SIBM MBA Direct Admission 2022. Get Free Expert Counselling- Contact @ www.direct-mba.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
SIBM Bangalore Ranking & Quick Facts
- SIBM Bengaluru ranks 28th in Outlook India’s Best B-School Survey 2016
- SIBM-B hosted a Guest Session from the relevant speaker like Reserve Bank Of India Deputy Governor, Dr. Viral V. Acharya.
- Average salary package offered for the 2018 batch at SIBM Bangalore is 9.67 Lacs p.a. and highest is 25 Lacs p.a.
- SIBM Bengaluru follows the unique interaction method known as Corporate Engagement Model to connect between the corporate world and the students
- SIBM Bangalore have 11 clubs in an institute which organizes various curricular and extracurricular activities like Hippocampus, PRISYM, FINERGY, OPSESSION
Courses Offered by SIBM Bangalore
MBA Masters in Business Management: 2 Years | 60 Seats | Residential Programmed
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bengaluru (SIBM-B) aims to mold and groom future business leaders by providing them an excellent learning experience.
At the end of the first year, the students go for SIP (Summer Internship Program) for a duration of 8 weeks. It offers an opportunity to students to get exposure to the corporate world and to put their learnings into practice.
Finance, Marketing, HR Management, Operations Management
- MBA in Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship
- MBA (Executive) – Part Time
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmed in Management – Part Time
- Executive Development Programs (EDPs)
SIBM Bangalore Admission Process
MBA admission in Symbiosis Bangalore is based on the merit and as per student’s performance in selection process rounds. Students must appear for SNAP entrance test to be eligible to apply for MBA in SIBM Bangalore or any other programs under Symbiosis International University.
Candidates must register for the SIBM Bangalore separately for MBA admission. After the result declaration, the institution will organize the admission selection procedure separately.
Note: All admissions in Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore campus are strictly under merit quota. You can speak to our counselor for further guidance. We can help applicants prepare for SJIM Bangalore Admission 2020 Selection process which can increase your chances of getting Direct PGDM admission in Top MBA/PGDM colleges in Bangalore through merit only.
SIBM Bangalore MBA Admission Eligibility
- Candidate’s having a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Category) are eligible to apply for direct admission for MBA course at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore.
- Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply in this best MBA college in Bangalore.
- Applicants must have appeared in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2019 commonly known as SNAP.
Symbiosis Bangalore | SIBM MBA Direct Admission 2020
SIBM Bangalore Selection Process
Admission in Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bengaluru is based on academic performance and performance in SIBM selection process rounds. Applicants will be shortlisted based on marks obtained in the below-mentioned selection process. Weightage is given to candidate’s performance in :
SNAP Score out of 150 scaled down to 50 50
Group Exercise (GE) 10
Personal Interaction (PI) 30
Writing Ability Test (WAT) 10
SIBM Bangalore Fees Structure
Fees structure of SIBM Bangalore MBA program at Bangalore campus is given below. Students who are shortlisted in the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management selection process are required to pay the fees as mentioned below. Kindly note that hostel fees is separate apart from the below-mentioned tuition fees.
SIBM Bangalore MBA Fee Structure 2020-2022
I Year 7,25,000
II Year 7,25,000
Hostel fees for students who opt for the Bangalore campus are INR. 1,01,150 per annum and Mess fees are INR. 58,650 per annum. Students must pay one-time hostel refundable deposit of INR. 15,000.
SIBM Bangalore’s tuition fees, hostel and mess fees can be paid in 4 installments. INR. 4,77,400 (Academic fees, Institution & Hostel deposit, Hostel and Mess fees) to be paid towards 1st installment at the time of admission.
- SIBM Bengaluru Direct Admission 2021
- Direct Admission in MBA Business Analytics SIBM Bangalore
- SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission
- SIBM Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
- What would MBA from SIBM do for you career Direct Admission
- Symbiosis International University SIBM Pune SNAP Cutoff
SIBM Bangalore Placements
SIBM Bangalore is known for the placements for various specializations. SIBM Bangalore MBA 2018 batch witnessed reputed firms offering profiles in the Finance domain as they pronounced their confidence in the quality of the students by offering varied roles ranging from Financial Analyst, Credit Analyst in the area Risk Management, Hedge Fund Accounting, and Fund Services.
In the marketing domain, the profiles offered were Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Branding, Business Development, Digital Marketing, Market Research, and Market Analyst.
Quality Analyst, Management Trainee in the area of Strategy Planning & Operations, Supply Chain Management and Warehouse Management were the profiles extended to the Operations elective batch.
The HR candidates were offered roles in the area of Talent Acquisition, Organization Transformation, Learning & Development, Training Management, and Compensation & Benefits.
- Median CTC: 9.50 LPA
- Average CTC: 9.67 LPA
- Highest CTC: 25 LPA