TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria
Apply to know more about the TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria through NRI / management quota seat process. Counseling is Free! So Contact us and Reach by call or WhatsApp us at Call for information @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) or visit our office Ace1GuruVisit our website www.direct-mba.com
T.A.Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal, established in 1980, is a management college located in Karnataka. Ranked for its quality education by NIRF 2019 at 33rd position in the management category, the institute has an unbreakable record of 100% placement for the last 30 years.
It offers degree programs PGDM, Executive MBA and Ph.D. in many specializations such as General, HR, Banking & Finance Services, HR, Sales, and Executive. The top package bagged by the student of 2019 Batch was INR 20 LPA and the average package shoot up to as high as INR 11.06 LPA.
Courses Offered by Tapmi Manipal: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing and Sales Management.
How to Apply for TAPMI Manipal Admission 2019: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
Admission at T.A.P.M.I is based on various parameters such as entrance test score, academic and work profile, WAT, GD, PI scores. For the purpose of shortlisting, the institute also considers the past academic scores and previous work experience. The final merit list shall be made available on the website/ intimated by email to the candidates.
Admission Stages: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
Stage I: The candidate must appear and score the minimum required percentile in CAT to be considered for the Shortlisting process for admission at TAPMI. Applicants must have obtained a valid score in any of the following exams:
CAT (Common Admission Test) – Read More
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) – Read More
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) – Read More
Stage II: Final Selection Round for comprises of a Personal Interview
Key Points to Note in TAPMI Manipal Application Process:
(TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
- The application fee is to be paid online and is non-refundable.
- To apply for admission in T.A.P.M.I Manipal, candidates should click on ‘Admissions’ and enter the details in the window that opens. It will then automatically redirect to the application form.
- T.A.P.M.I Manipal does not accept applications in hard copy mode. All applications must be submitted online.
- Candidates have an option of making payment for the application through online/credit card/debit card or using online banking payment facility.
TAPMI Manipal Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admission: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
- T.A.P.M.I Manipal eligibility criteria requires that the candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- T.A.P.M.I uses CAT/XAT/GMAT scores for shortlisting the candidates for their Post-graduate Programs in Management.
- If the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence to determine PGDM admission eligibility would be based on the equivalence certified by the institution/university from where the bachelor’s degree is obtained by the candidate.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for T.A.P.M.I Manipal Admission 2019.
TAPMI Admission Criteria for MBA Direct Admission: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
T.A.P.M.I Manipal Admission Criteria 2019 will be a two-step process involving the shortlisting criteria based on profile and entrance exam score and the final admission selection criteria based on other key components apart from entrance exam score:
TAPMI Shortlisting Criteria: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
- T.A.P.M.I follows Profile-based shortlisting.
- T.A.P.M.I will shortlist the candidates on the basis of following parameters:
- Profile considered for shortlisting consists of valid CAT 2018/ XAT 2019/ GMAT scores (whichever is higher), academic profile (10th, 12th, Graduation, backlogs during graduation etc.), work experience (the type of company, total experience, etc.), extra-curricular achievements if any.
- The Statement of Purpose plays an important role in shortlisting the candidate.
- Shortlisting for each program is separate and independent of each other.
- Shortlist in one program does not guarantee that the candidate will be shortlisted for the other program.
- For candidates with work experience of two years or more T.A.P.M.I follows a profile-based shortlisting.
- Students will be informed on the shortlist decision through email or SMS to their registered email ID and phone number.
- T.A.P.M.I will consider the aggregate scores and not sectional scores of the applicants in the acceptable entrance exams for shortlisting.
- Applicants may submit more than one entrance test score and T.A.P.M.I will consider the best test score for shortlisting the candidate.
Final Admission Selection Criteria: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
- Post-short-listing, the applicants will be called for the final selection round (PI Round).
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to go through the final selection round by T.A.P.M.I Manipal to be held in February-March 2019.
- Final selection is based on CAT 2018/XAT 2019/ GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience, Statement of Purpose, Written Ability Test, GD and performance in Personal Interview (PI).
- The GD-PI-WAT will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Manipal.
- Final selection of the candidate is based on CAT/XAT/GMAT (Overall Percentile), Verbal Ability Percentile, Academic Profile, Work Experience, WAT Score, GD Score, and PI Score.
WAT Process at TAPMI (WAT): T.A.P.M.I conducts Written Ability Test (WAT) to evaluate the written capabilities of prospective students. WAT aims to evaluate Articulation and Technical (Grammar and Spellings) skills of the applicant.
GD Round at TAPMI: Group Discussions (GD) at TAPMI aims to evaluate the ability of the applicant to interact within a group. GD aims at evaluating applicant’s skills in the areas of Leadership, Problem Solving, Solution Orientation, Persuasion, and Communication. Topics for Group Discussion will be based on current affairs/ issues debated in the last five years.
PI Round at TAPMI: T.A.P.M.I Manipal will be conducting Behavioral Personal Interview to understand the applicant’s attitude towards management education. T.A.P.M.I will evaluate candidates’ ability in terms of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Leadership, and Communication.
TAPMI Admission CutOffs:
APMI expects the candidates to score the following minimum percentile in the entrance exam and has prescribed exam wise score cutoffs. Admission Cutoff 2019 will be based on the aggregate percentile score although candidates should also score well across the sections of the entrance exam.
|CAT 2018||85 percentile|
|XAT 2019||85 Percentile|
TAPMI Admission Process 2020-2022:
Step 1: Candidates must have registered and appeared in at least one of the entrance exams – CAT 2018/ XAT 2019/ GMAT.
Step 2: The candidate should apply to T.A.P.M.I Manipal online by using the common application form.
Step 3: Candidates are short-listed for GD-PI-WAT round from among the eligible candidates who have a valid entrance exam score and have applied to the management programmed of TAPMI. The Personal Interview process will be conducted in the months of February/March 2019 and will be common for all the PGDM Programmed at T.A.P.M.I Manipal.
Step 4: After the PI round, admission offers are made by T.A.P.M.I to the successful candidates. The final selection is based on the diverse set of attributes which includes performance in the entrance exam, performance in PI round, academics, and work experience among others.
Step 5: Final Admission offer will be made to the candidates in the last week of April 2019 on the basis of the Final Score arrived after awarding the weight scores on all the components.
Program Fee for PGDM: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
|Program||Program Fee (Rs. in Lakhs)|
TAPMI Admission Process 2019: Important Dates:
|CAT Registration||07 Aug – 25 Sep, 2019|
|CAT Exam||24 Nov, 2019|
|XAT Registration||23 Aug – 07 Dec, 2019|
|XAT Exam||05 Jan, 2020|
|CMAT Registration||01 Nov – 30 Nov, 2019|
|GATE Exam||24 Jan, 2020|
|ATMA Registration||18 Nov, 2019 – 03 Feb, 2020|
|ATMA Exam||09 Feb, 2020|
|NMAT Registration||02 Jul – 14 Oct, 2019|
|NMAT Exam||04 Oct – 17 Dec, 2019|
|PGDM Registration Last Date||17 Jan, 2020|
TAPMI Manipal Facilities: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
- Seminar Hall/Conference Room:
- Medicare Facility:
- Other Facilities:
- TAPMI Manipal Direct MBA Admission – Management Quota
- TAPMI Manipal Direct MBA Admission by Management quota
- Direct MBA Admission TAPMI Manipal 2019 Academic Year
TAPMI Manipal Faculty: (TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
T.A.P.M.I is among the top 1% B-Schools of India and is known for its academic results and innovative outlook. The college is proud of its genius faculty which grooms the student for management leadership. Some of them are named below:
Name: Abhishek Kumar Rohit
Designation: Assistant Professor and Co-Chairman of PGDM BKFS
Education Qualification: FPM (IIM Raipur), MBA-Finance, JAIIB, CAIIB
Name: Aparna Bhat
Designation: Associate Professor and Chairperson
Education Qualification: M.A, M.Phil, PGDPM, Pursuing Ph.D
Name: Ritu Gupta
Designation: Associate Professor
Education Qualification: Ph. D. (Management), UGC NET, MBA (HR)
Name: N. Srinivas Reddy
Designation: Assistant Professor
Education Qualification: MBA, UGC NET, Pursuing PhD
Name: Shirshedu Ganguly
Designation: Associate Professor
Education Qualification: B.E.; P.G.D.T.M. (Marketing); M.M.M.; M.S.(TQM); M.T.P. (Marketing); Ph.D
(TAPMI Manipal MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria)
Call for information @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) or visit our office Ace1GuruVisit our website www.mba-guru.com