Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
A Masters in Business Administration degree is a general graduate business degree, which teaches the students technical, managerial and leadership skills. An MBA is a general degree where students apply ideas from the classroom in real-world consulting projects and gain exposure to any number of business functions. By the end of the degree, students shall obtain a comprehensive set of business and management skills that are applicable to a wide range of industries and career tracks. www.direct-mba.com or Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
Students can obtain an MBA degree in their preferred mode. Colleges and universities offer an MBA degree in many different ways such as Full-time MBA (both 1 year and 2 years), part-time MBA, online MBA, and executive MBA. Where some institutions offer a hybrid of both online and offline MBA course. An MBA is attractive for the students who are looking for greater flexibility after graduation and hoping to gain skills that are valued by employers and relevant across trades. Below given in the table are the top MBA colleges in India according to NIRF Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
There are many different specializations in MBA, Students can now specialize in MBA based on their career path or their interests. Below given in the list are the major specialization offered in an MBA degree.
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Business Analytics
- Luxury Brand Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
For MBA admissions in India, students need to have a graduate degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Top MBA colleges pick candidates for admission based on their scores in the entrance examination. In India, the major management entrance examinations are CAT, MAT and XAT. These examinations are conducted all over India throughout the year.
The acronym of Master of Business Administration is MBA. It is a post graduate degree course which comes under the management spectrum. The MBA course duration is 2 years with a total of 4 semesters. Bachelors degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% or higher are eligible for this course. MBA subjects includes disciplines such as- Human Resource, Management, Finance, Business, and Banking. MBA Jobs are high demand in the business environment since it directly acts in the core of the industry. One with excellent communication and leadership quality along with creative ideas can go for this course. MBA full form is Master of Business Administration
MBA Fee in India:
Master of Business Administration [MBA] course fee may vary from universities to universities or colleges based on their standards. The average course fee structure ranges from INR 3 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum.
MBA Salary in India: MBA salary package varies from specialized field one is working. The average salary for MBA graduates is INR 6.56 lakhs per annum. Skills and experience gained in the industry will also be a factor for high pay. MBA courses offers high opportunity and rewarding career.
MBA Course Details
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration|
|Duration||Course Duration of Master of Business Administration [MBA] is 2 Years.|
|Age||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in Bachelor’s Degree|
|Subjects Required||Honours or Graduate’s degree recognized by UGC|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 3 lakhs – 10 lakhs per annum|
|Similar Options of Study||PGDM|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 6.56 lakhs per annum|
|Employment Roles||HR Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Operations Manager, Business Analyst (IT), Senior Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, SAP Consultant, Marketing Executive etc.|
|Placement Opportunities||Accenture, InfoSys Limited, EY (Ernst & Young), HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd., Amazon.com Inc, Wipro Technologies Ltd., Genpact, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, Techmahindra Ltd etc.|
MBA Course: Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
Master of Business Administration [MBA],is a professional postgraduate degree in business administration-management. The MBA course duration for full-time is 2 years, which is divided into 4 semesters.
Subjects like Management Theory and Practice, Leadership and Entrepreneurship, Financial Markets, Instruments, and Business & Corporations Law are part of the MBA curriculum. Accreditation bodies, specifically for MBA programs, ensure consistency and quality of education. The course helps build the following in its students: Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
Imparts a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
Provides practical opportunities through internships, group assignments, and individual projects to test what students learn in the class.
Builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
Polishes a range of soft-skills like communication, motivation, and negotiation.
Get MBA Fee Structure Details
Opens up global opportunities for career growth. MBA career opportunities are in various employment areas like-
Industrial Houses and many more.
Allows MBA students to start an independent business after graduating. Colleges like Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad, Xavier’s Labour Relation Institute, Jamshedpur, Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi are some of the top colleges for MBA in India. MBA Course fees is 3L to 10L per annum.
The MBA syllabus covers various fundamental practices, the dos, and don’ts of the industry while teaching in the students the ethics and practices of the Indian market. The MBA job & scope is vast as the dire need for efficient management of a private firm, or a government sector is ever-increasing. The general expectation of a graduate of an MBA course is the appointment of the individual in a managerial responsibility of the department he/she is hired for.
Why Choose MBA?
Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
Master of Business Administration [MBA] is one of the most sought out courses in the world. Not only do MBA graduates have more significant job opportunities but also they get paid more. Account Manager, Management Consultant, IT Services Marketing Head, Relationship Manager are some of the most lucrative MBA job types for after the completion of the course.
Internship in some of the Management and Financially oriented companies are some of the fruitful experiences for an MBA Aspirant. The course enables the students to network effectively. During an MBA, they get to interact with a lot of professionals who will be of great help in their future careers.
MBA Courses List:
In India, the following courses under the broad spectrum of Master of Business Administration [MBA] are followed in their curriculum:
|MBA Courses List|
|Executive MBA||MBA Hotel Management|
|MBA Agribusiness||MBA HR|
|MBA Airline Management||MBA Information Technology|
|MBA Airport Management||MBA Interior Design|
|MBA Aviation Management||MBA International Business|
|MBA Banking and Finance||MBA Logistics|
|MBA Banking||MBA Logistics Management|
|MBA Biotechnology||MBA Marketing|
|MBA Business Analytics||MBA Materials Management|
|MBA Business Economics||MBA Operations Management|
|MBA Data Analytics||MBA Pharmaceutical Management|
|MBA Data Science||MBA Project Management|
|MBA Data Science and Data Analytics||MBA Retail Management|
|MBA Digital Marketing||MBA Safety Management|
|MBA Entrepreneurship||MBA Sales and Marketing|
|MBA Event Management||MBA Sports Management|
|MBA Fashion Designing||MBA Supply Chain Management|
|MBA Finance||MBA Systems Management|
|MBA Financial Management||MBA Tourism|
|MBA Healthcare Management||MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management|
|MBA Hospital Administration||MBA Travel and Tourism|
|MBA Hospital Management|
MBA Entrance Exams:
Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
The aspirants of Master of Business Administration [MBA] have to prepare for a series of gruelling examinations to prove their credentials and gain admission into the top MBA colleges in the nation by dint of merit:
- Common Admission Test: CAT is the important exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Management(s) [IIMs) and is preferred as the qualifying exam by most top management institutes and B-schools in India.
- Xavier Aptitude Test: Final year students and students with Bachelor’s degrees can apply for the XAT exam, conducted by the Xavier School of Management.
- Graduate Management Aptitude Test [GMAT]: Conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council [GMAC], the GMAT exam is the qualifying examination for admission into colleges governed by GMAC.
- Common Management Admission Test [CMAT]: Conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], the CMAT exam is widely accepted as a qualifying exam by a large number of government-sponsored management and business institutes in India.
- Management Aptitude Test [MAT]: Conducted by the All India Management Association [AIMA], MAT exam is also considered as a hallmark for admission into government colleges and universities in courses such as MBA.
- Apply for Top MBA Colleges
- Why Study MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore
- Top 100 MBA Colleges in India Direct Admission
- MBA Direct Admission Process 2021
- What is MBA Direct Admission: get details thru directmbainfo.com
- Direct Admission in MBA 2020: College, Process
- How to Get Ahead with Your MBA Direct Admission Process
- MBA or PGDM Direct Admission Which Has More value
MBA Course Preparation Tips:
Here are a few common preparation tips candidates should follow to clear the MBA entrance exam for Master of Business Administration [MBA]; they are:
- Knowledge of the exam paper pattern: The paramount step in preparing well for the entrance exam is a deep-rooted understanding and comprehension of the paper pattern and the syllabus.
- Effective time management: Focus points should be kept in mind, with particular emphasis on weaker subjects and the daily practice of numerical problems. A timetable should be drawn and the candidate should follow the timetable with dedication and diligence.
- Enrolling in coaching institutes: A coaching class or a tutor especially for clearing the entrance exam is a bonus as the teacher will help a candidate to focus on weaker zones and will aid in practice and comprehension of topics.
- Practice makes perfect: Candidates should practice and revise before the exam so that it reduces the unnecessary pressure one day before the examination.
MBA Subjects: Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
The core and elective subjects followed in the curriculum of the Master of Business Administration [MBA] course are listed below. While the subject list may vary from college to college, the crux of the subject composition remains the same for most colleges in India.
|Sl.No.||MBA Core Subjects|
|1||Management Theory and Practice|
|3||Accounting and Financial Management|
|Plus four of the following restricted electives|
|8||Human Resource Management|
|10||Leadership and Entrepreneurship|
|11||Management of Change|
|12||Managing for Sustainability|
Ongoing MBA Admissions Details
The elective subject list listed in the MBA curriculum is as follows:
|Sl.No.||MBA Elective Subjects|
|1||Management Accounting for Costs and Control|
|3||Current Developments in Accounting Thought|
|4||Accounting Systems and Processes|
|5||Financial Accounting 2|
|7||Communication in Business|
|10||Financial Markets and Instruments|
|13||Human Resource Management|
|15||International Human Resource Management|
|16||Advanced Studies in Industrial Relations|
|17||Strategic Human Resource Development|
|19||Training and Development Environment|
|20||ICT Project Management|
|21||IT Infrastructure Management PG|
|22||IT Management Issues|
|23||IT Risk Management|
|24||ICT Project Management|
|25||IT Management Issues|
|26||IT Risk Management|
|27||Business and Corporations Law|
|29||Leadership – A Critical Perspective|
|30||Management of Change|
|31||Managing for Sustainability|
|33||Managing Project and Service Innovation|
|35||Integrated Marketing Communications|
Search for MBA Admissions
MBA Course Fees: Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
The average MBA course fees in India varies in the range of INR 3 lakhs-10 lakhs per annum. This amount may vary depending on the prestige and position of the institute concerned, the infrastructure, faculty as well as government quotas.
MBA Course Syllabus:
The course syllabus followed by the Master of Business Administration [MBA] curriculum throughout the 2-year course is as follows. While this syllabus may vary slightly as per university, the core of the syllabus is maintained.
|MBA Syllabus- Semester 1|
|1||Finance for Non-Finance|
|2||Joy of Management|
|5||Marketing and Consumer Behaviour|
|6||Excel Spreadsheet Modelling|
|8||Marketing of Products and Services|
|9||Financial Reporting and Analysis|
|10||Business Research Methodology|
|12||Macro Economics & Policy|
|13||Business Communication & Presentation Skills|
|MBA Syllabus- Semester 2|
|1||Costing Products and Services|
|2||Synthesizing and Analyzing Data using R|
|3||Managing Operations and Supply Chain|
|4||Human Resource Management|
|5||Indian Banking and Financial Markets|
|6||Indian Economy in the Global Context|
|7||Managing Stakeholders and Legal Processes|
|8||Managing Financial Resources|
|9||Bringing Ideas to Market|
|12||Data Science Using R and Python|
Get MBA Salary Details
|MBA Syllabus- Semester 3|
|1||Management of Design|
|2||Business Model and Intellectual Property|
|3||Leveraging IT for Business|
|4||Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility|
|5||Analysing and Mitigating Risk|
|6||Applied Business Research|
|7||Problem Solving and Consulting Skills|
|MBA Syllabus- Semester 4|
|2||Ethics and Indian Ethos|
|3||Integrated Decisions Making|
|5||Applied Business Research Project|
MBA Course Eligibility: Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
Candidates who have passed an Honors or a Bachelor’s degree from any university recognized by UGC with 50% or equivalent are eligible to apply for the Master of Business Administration [MBA]. Final year students awaiting their results are also available. The basic eligibility of passing 10+2 secondary and higher secondary schooling with the minimum percentage required is mandatory.
It’s mandatory for students to appear in the entrance exam like
- MAT, etc
Get MBA Job opportunity Details Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
MBA Course Admission:
The admission procedure starts in the second week of March. Candidates have to take MBA Entrance Exams like GMAT, CAT, XAT, etc and the cumulative score is taken for the admission process.
There will be three rounds further for the selection into a university which are:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
Get MBA Placement Details
The various course-wise specializations of Master of Business Administration [MBA] are:
|MBA Specialization in Finance|
|1||MBA in Finance|
|2||MBA in Corporate Finance|
|3||MBA in Money and Capital Markets|
|4||MBA in Investments Analysis|
|5||MBA in Financial Planning|
|MBA Specialization in Human Resource Management|
|6||MBA in Human Resource Management|
|7||MBA in International Human Resource Management|
|8||MBA in Advanced Studies in Industrial Relations|
|9||MBA in Human Resource Development|
|10||MBA in Information Technology|
|MBA Specialization in (Information Technology) [MBA (InfoTech)]|
|11||MBA in Systems Development Project Management|
|12||MBA in Telecommunications Management PG|
|13||MBA in IT Management Issues|
|14||MBA in IT Risk Management|
|15||MBA in Marketing|
|MBA Specialization in (Marketing) [MBA]|
|16||MBA in Consumer Behaviour|
|17||MBA in Managing Product and Service innovation|
|18||MBA in Marketing Strategy|
|19||MBA in Global Marketing|
|20||MBA in Integrated Marketing Communications|
Get MBA Fee Structure Details
MBA Job Opportunities: Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission
The various types of job opportunities available for a graduate in Master of Business Administration [MBA] are:
- Account Manager
- Corporate Treasury
- Brand Manager
- Business Operations
- Card Payments Operations Head
- Credit Analysis
- Equity Research Analysts
- Relationship Management
- HR Generalist Business Partner
- Corporate Banking
- Management Consultant
- Trade Finance Services
- Marketing Manager
- Risk Analytics
- IT Services Marketing Head
- Wealth Management
- Project Managers
- Branch Banking & Credit
- Recruitment Manager
- Commercial Credit
- Vice President – Investment Banking
- Equity Research
- Zonal Business Manager – Telecom
- Strategic Business
- Investment Banking
MBA Course Salary:
The average course salary offered to a graduate of Master of Business Administration [MBA] is INR 6.56 L per annum. This amount varies as per industry, seniority, experience, and diligence at the workplace.
Difference between PGDM, PGPM, and MBA:
- Program Type: Usually, 2 years full time. One year PGDM is not equivalent to MBA.
- Academic Focus: Basic foundation plus practical training keeping up with industry demands.
- Cost: Generally, more expensive than a university MBA. SP Jain PGDM costs INR 16 lakhs ($25k) for its full academic fee of two years.
- Eligibility: Much like the MBA degree, it too requires an undergraduate degree with a minimum score, group exercises, personal interviews, written ability tests, CAT score. The selection is contingent on a weighted combination of these plus factors like gender and work experience in a managerial role.
- Institutes: The Indian Institute of Management [IIMs], XLRI, SP Jain Institute of Management, and more.
- The PGPM is not an AICTE recognised diploma or course. It is essentially an award or certification for one year. In that sense, it doesn’t feed into your qualifications towards, say, a PhD. It is also quite flexible and can be designed to suit the needs of the current relevant industry needs.
- For instance, Great Lakes offers a PGPM program for one year, geared towards experiential learning, peer participation, and it is taught in collaboration with international faculty.
- Eligibility requirements mandate either of GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, an excellent academic record from a recognised institution, essays, and a minimum work experience (specified by the school). The Great Lakes PGPM costs about INR 15 lakhs.
Apply for MBA Admissions
- Program Type: 2-year Degree course.
- Academic Focus: The curriculum, in MBA programs in India, tends to be more technical and theoretical.
- Cost: An MBA program, in India, is significantly cheap, especially if directly granted by a university. Affiliated programs are maybe somewhat more expensive but still far more reasonable than international MBA degrees. In any case, an MBA is still cheaper than PGDM. In the interest of clarity, an MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies (University of Delhi), will cost an academic fee of about INR 1,00,000 ($1,500), for the entire program.
- Undergraduate from a recognised university, an institution of national importance, or a foreign university with blessings from the Association of Indian Universities [AIU]. Candidates should have secured a minimum score of 50%.
- Some form of aptitude test, such as the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [SNAP], the Common Entrance Test [CET] conducted by the Government of Maharashtra as part of their Centralized Admission Process, or even the scores of CAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, etc.
- Candidates are well-advised to research the university-specific aptitude testing criteria. Final selection is contingent on success in group exercises, interviews, writing ability test, and previous academic record.
Institutes: Symbiosis Institute of Management (Pune), Faculty of Management Studies (University of Delhi), Mumbai University, Savitribhai Phule Pune University.