XIMB Direct Admission 2024– Apply for MBA from here
Get XIMB Direct Admission 2024 – Apply for MBA from here.seats for Top MBA Colleges only Find complete details of top MBA colleges Ranking, Courses, Tuition Fees, Selection Method, Packages, Eligibility, Admission Process, and Placement Package etc.FOR Guidance call — Contact @ Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or email Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
XIMB Admission 2024 – Xavier Institute of Management Studies Bhubaneswar (XIMB) grants admission in the MBA program to the candidates having valid scores of national-level management exams like CAT / XAT / XGMT / GMAT. Candidates have to submit the application form online for XIMB Admission. After that, the shortlisted candidates have to go through written ability test (WAT), group discussion and personal interview round. While making the final selection for XIMB admission, the candidate’s previous academic record and work experience are also considered. To know more about XIMB admission 2024, application process, eligibility criteria, etc, read the complete article.
XIMB Admission 2024: (XIMB Direct Admission 2024)
XIMB offers an MBA in Business Management through the national level test. Also, candidates can apply for more than one program in XIMB. The application process has started, keep the track of the following schedule to avoid missing event deadline.
XIMB Important Dates 2024
|CAT Registration Starts||August 2, 2023|
|CAT Registration Ends||September 13, 2023|
|CAT Admit Card||October 25, 2023|
|CAT Exam Date||November 26, 2023|
|Application Deadline (MBA-BM/ EMBA-BM)||December 08, 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||June 2024 (Tentative)|
|XAT Registration||July 15 – November 30, 2023|
|Last Date for XAT Application through GMAT / GRE||December 31, 2023|
|XAT Exam||January 7, 2024|
|X-GMT Exam||January 28, 2024|
|X-GMT Result||February 2024 (Tentative)|
|Offers & Waitlist||April 2024 (Tentative)|
|Academic Sessions Begins||Mid – June 2024 (Tentative)|
XIMB MBA Eligibility:
- Applicants must have valid CAT / XAT / XGMT / GMAT scores.
- Candidates must have 3-year Bachelor’s degree (Or equivalant) in any
- 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university is required.
- Final year students are also eligible for applying (provided that, candidates must complete their graduation degree
XIMB Admission 2024 Courses:
MBA-BM / Global: 55% XAT-2024, CAT-2024, GMAT-2024/ XGMT-2024
Executive MBA-BM: 55% XAT-2024, CAT-2024,GMAT-2024/,XGMT-2024
MBA-HRM: 55% XAT-2024 CAT-2024, GMAT-2024/, XGMT-2024, NMAT-2024
MBA-RM: 55% XAT-2024 CAT-2024, GMAT-2024, XGMT-2024 NMAT-2024
MBA-SM: 55% XAT-2024 CAT-2024, GMAT-2024, XGMT-2024, NMAT-2024
MBA-UMG: 60% XAT-2024 CAT-2024 GMAT-2024 XGMT-2024 NMAT-2024
Master of Business Finance (MBF): 60% XAT-2024 CAT-2024, GMAT-2024, XGMT-2024
XIMB 2020 Application form:
- Click on the direct link provided on this page for the XIMB 2020 application form.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves by entering the following details: Full name
- Valid email id, Active mobile number.
- Click on the “Create Account” button for submitting the details.
- Then, a unique XUB ID and password shall be sent to your registered email id.
- Login using that XUB ID and password.
- After that, the application form will be available on the screen. Candidates need to fill in the following details: Personal Details, Academic Details, and Professional Details
- Now, upload a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature as well. Make sure to upload the documents per the format.
- Pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net-banking.
XIMB Application fee 2020: (XIMB Direct Admission 2020 – Apply for MBA from here)
Candidates can select more than one program while filling the application form. However, candidates have to pay the application fee accordingly.
Rs.1600/- for the first option
Rs.800/- each for the subsequent option
XIMB 2020 Admission Process: (XIMB Direct Admission 2020 – Apply for MBA from here)
Cut Off – Thr XIMB will release the sectional and overall cut off of all the entrance exams accepted by it.
WAT, GD, and PI – Based on cut off, shortlisted candidates need to appear in the WAT, GD, PI . The rounds will conduct in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Final Selection – Once all the rounds are over, the university selection panel will release the final merit list online based on national level score, WAT, GD, PI, Academic record and work experience.
Admission – After the final selection, candidates will proceed for further admission process.
XIMB Admission 2020 Selection Centers: (XIMB Direct Admission 2020 – Apply for MBA from here)
XIMB Placements Reports: (XIMB Direct Admission 2020 – Apply for MBA from here)
- Number or students placed 350
- Total number or companies 104
- Average Salary Rs. 14.31 L.p.a
- Median Salary Rs. 14.16 L.p.a
- Highest Domestic Salary Rs. 24.50 L.p.a
Students bagged offers from leading organizations like: (XIMB Direct Admission 2020 – Apply for MBA from here)
- ICICI Bank
- Tata Steel
- Maruti Suzuki
XIMB also played host to the new recruiters like: (XIMB Direct Admission 2020 – Apply for MBA from here)
- Motilal Oswal Financial Services
- PPG Asian Paints
(XIMB Direct Admission 2020 – Apply for MBA from here)
Contact @ Ace1Guru Visit our website www.mba-guru.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||