Direct Admission in Top MBA College in Mumbai
Confirmed your booking by apply in Direct Admission in Top MBA College in Mumbai. For admission guidance and counselling go through us we provide direct MBA admission in top colleges of India in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai etc. for more queries Contact and call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) or visit our office Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or
Mumbai is one of hub for management education in India. Mumbai has the highest number of Top Ranked Business Schools of India. Almost 7 Out of Top 20 Private Business Schools in India are in Mumbai. M.B.A Admission in Mumbai is generally based on selection process. Selection process for most of the top M.B.A colleges in Mumbai is through Maharashtra CET (MHCET). Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) conducts MHCET every year under the guidance of Government of Maharashtra. MHCET generally Consist of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Weightage is also given on past academic performance and work experience of student. However Admission process for these Top Business Schools in Bangalore could differ from one another. Most of Top M.B.A Colleges in Mumbai also accept National Entrance Test like CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT and ATMA.
Top Business Schools in Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ( JBIMS )( Direct Admission in Top MBA College in Mumbai)
- S P Jain Institute of Management & Research ( SPJIMR ) )
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies ( NMIMS ) )
- J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research ( SIMSR ) )( Direct Admission in Top MBA College in Mumbai)
- Sydenam Institute of Management Studies (SIMSREE) )( Direct Admission in Top MBA College in Mumbai)
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research(We school)
- Bombay St.Xavier College Soc’s Xavier Institute of Management & Research
- L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies )
- SIES )( Direct Admission in Top MBA College in Mumbai)
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai )
- D Y Patil Institute of Management )( Direct Admission in Top MBA College in Mumbai)
- Chetna, Mumbai )
- Rizwi, Mumbai )( Direct Admission in Top MBA College in Mumbai)
- Maharastra Education Society (MET) )
Eligibility Criteria to Get Direct Admission
- The student must have scored at least 50 per cent in his or her graduation.
- For reserved category the score should at least be 45 per cent.
- Some institutes accept other competitive exam scores like that of XAT, MAT, GMAT, NMAT, SNAP, etc.
Pros of Direct Admission into an MBA college:
(Direct Admission in Top MBA College in Mumbai)
- Exam preparation of top M.B.A entrance exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT require 9-12 months of dedicated studies, which means the candidate will be able to join a M.B.A institute only after a year, while in case of direct admission, the candidate can start M.B.A course immediately after graduation.
- Getting direct admission would mean that you will save more time and get into some of the best institutes of management at an early age.
Required Documents When Going For Direct Admissions:
- 10th Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
- 12th Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
- Graduation Certificate/ Provisional Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
- ID proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Two Passport size photos
- mba direct admission through management quota b-school
- simple tricks optimize cat direct mba admission
- top b-school ranking india direct admission
- top b-school ranking india direct admission
- mba by snap direct admission
Why MBA Direct Admission
Direct M.B.A admission – as the name suggests gives you an easy opportunity to get admission in a top M.B.A college based on your profile, marks or donation. There are several private colleges in India those who offer direct admission to their M.B.A program. The selection process and criteria for each and every college is different.
Management Quota means direct admission to your preferred private college by paying a donation in addition to regular college fees. The criteria for selection varies from college to college. Generally, there is 5 to 20 per cent of total seats that are reserved under NRI/management quota seats. Admission to management quota seats is made solely on the discretion of college management.
Now the reality is that everyone knows the importance of pursuing an MBA from a top college. Therefore, competition for management quota seat is also high. You have to pay the donation as well as have to fulfil the college minimum requirements criteria to get admission in their college.