All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission
All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP Test is a national-level management entrance test conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SIU). The exam is conducted annually in online mode for admission to MBA, MSc (CA) / MSc (SS) programmed offered by SIU affiliated institutes. The exam is conducted in 92 cities across India. Any aspirant who has completed Graduation can apply for SNAP 2019. Symbiosis International (Deemed University) has begun the registration process for SNAP 2019 in online mode from August 16. The authorities had earlier announced the important dates for SNAP 2019.
The university will conduct SNAP 2019 exam on December 15. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP is a national level entrance exam, which will be conducted for students who want to get admission in MBA/PGDM program offered at 15 campuses of Symbiosis International University. The admit card of SNAP 2019 will be released on December 2, 2019. SNAP 2019 result will be declared on January 10, 2020. According to the exam pattern of SNAP 2019, candidates will have to appear in the computer-based exam which will be for two hours. Candidates are offered admission to the various programs based on their performance in SNAP entrance exam, General Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT). In this article, candidates will get to know all the details about SNAP exam such as important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, syllabus, exam center, result, selection process etc.
Just contact us for more information Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or email us: Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
SNAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria-(All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
- Graduates in any discipline with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ST/PWD candidates) or equivalent from recognized university or institute can apply for SNAP 2019
- Final year students are also eligible for the SNAP test
- There’s no age limit for SNAP test
SNAP 2019 Important Dates – (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
|SNAP 2019 Events||SNAP 2019 Dates|
|Registrations begin||August 16, 2019|
|Registrations end||November 23, 2019|
|Admit cards download begins||December 2, 2019|
|SNAP 2019 exam||December 15, 2019 (2pm to 4 pm)|
|Answer key download||Third week of December, 2019|
|Result announcement||January 10, 2020|
What’s New in SNAP? (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
- The SNAP exam pattern has been revised and the number of questions has been reduced from 130 to 110.
- The Current Affairs section has been scrapped from this year. There will be only three sections in SNAP 2019: VARC, A-LR and QA, DI-DS.
- The format of the SNAP question paper has also been changed. This year, there will be no Special Questions in VARC, A-LR section. QA, DI-DS section will have only 5 special questions.
- The marking scheme has also been changed. In SNAP 2019, the VARC and A-LR questions will have 1.5 marks and QA, DI-DS questions will carry 1 mark each.
Check out the links below:
- MBA Management Quota Symbiosis Pune Admission thru SNAP
- Low Score in SNAP Get SIBM Pune Direct MBA Admission
- Got Low Score in SNAP Get Direct admission in Symbiosis Pune
Top Colleges Accepting SNAP scores – (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)||Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)||Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)||Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)||Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)||Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)|
|Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)|
|Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)||–|
Courses offered at SIU through SNAP score- (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
|MBA||MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)|
|MBA Marketing||MBA Human Resources|
|MBA (Information Technology)||MBA (Infrastructure Development and Management)|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||MBA (International Business)|
|MBA (Agri Business)||MBA (Energy & Environment)|
|MBA (Telecom Management)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|MBA (Operations Management)||MBA (Information Technology Business Management)|
|MBA (Data Science and Data Analytics)||MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)|
|MBA (Banking and Finance)||MBA (Sports Sciences)|
SNAP Selection Process- (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
- Once the SNAP result is announced, the SIU affiliated institutes begin their admission process. The admission process includes Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their SNAP score and called for GE/PI/WAT. The final selection is based on each candidate’s academic record and performance in SNAP, GE/PI/WAT.
- Points allotted to SNAP and GE/PI/WAT for final selection
SNAP Exam Preparation 2019- (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
- SNAP is a speed-based exam which tests the candidate’s management aptitude. To prepare for the exam, one should keep in mind certain aspects of the exam like the SNAP exam pattern and test structure.
- The candidate must also prepare according to the SNAP syllabus and practice previous years’ SNAP question papers.
SNAP 2019 Exam Day Guidelines- (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
SNAP 2019 do’s: (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
- Report to your SNAP exam center at 12 pm to undergo identification process.
- Check the exam instructions thoroughly before you start solving the question paper.
- Candidates with disability must ensure their scribe has relevant documents of identification
- Carry a print out of your SNAP 2019 admit card and one of the following documents as ID proof.
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
SNAP 2019 Don’ts: (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
- Do not carry cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators/ memory or any electronics gadgets to the exam Hall?
- Do not enter the exam hall late. You will not be allowed entry in the exam hall after 2:10 pm.
SNAP Registrations: The SNAP registration window will open on August 16, 2019 and close on November 23, 2019. The candidates can apply for SNAP 2019 through this online registration process.
SNAP Admit Card: The admit card will be available for download on the official website of SNAP from December 2, 2019. The SNAP admit card window will remain open till the day of exam.
SNAP Exam: The SNAP exam will be conducted on December 15 (on a Sunday) from 2 pm to 4 pm. The exam will be conducted in online mode at various test centers in 90 cities.
SNAP Answer Key: The answer key of SNAP exam 2019 will be released a week after the exam. The candidates can match their answer with official ones and assess their performance. The option to raise objection will also be provided to the candidates.
SNAP Result: The result of SNAP exam 2019 will be declared on January 10, 2020. The SNAP result cum scorecard will be available for download on the official website of SNAP.
Important FAQs Regarding SNAP Exam – (All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)
Q: What is the application fee of SNAP Test?
A: The SNAP application fee is Rs 1,750.
Q: What is the process to get admission through SNAP?
A: The admission process includes SNAP Test, Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI), and Writing Aptitude Test (WAT). Final admission will be granted to candidates on the basis of SNAP scores and performance in GE, PI and WAT.
Q: How many times can I appear in SNAP?
A: There in no cap on number of attempts a candidate can make for a SNAP exam. However, the score of last SNAP exam attempted will be considered for selection.
Q: Is there any Reservation policy in SNAP?
A: There is no reservation policy in SNAP but there is one for admission to SIU. Given below is the sanctioned intake under the govt approved reservation policy.
(All You Need to Know about MBA by SNAP- Direct Admission)