Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2021: Extended Date
Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2021: Extended Date As you all were aware about that IIM Kozhikode was organizing for CAT 2021; that 18 September was the earlier deadline but now it has been extended to 25th September .if you are still looking for MBA admission in top colleges and still not register for CAT. Register now for CAT don’t miss the opportunity for Direct Admission in Top MBA colleges you can contact us we provide Admission in top colleges of Bangalore,Pune,Mumbai and other possible place contact us for information. In This Article Candidate can get information about CAT 2019 Registration Extended date details such as starting date, fee, documents, etc. contact us Ace1Guru Visit our website www.direct-mba.com or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
CAT Registration 2019: Last date extended
(Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2019: Extended Date)
CAT 2019 Registration last date has been extended up to September 25, 2019. As shared in the media release dated September 17 of IIM Kozhikode, Prof. Shubhasis Dey, Convener CAT 2019 and faculty at IIM Kozhikode has stated that the natural calamities have caused disruption and due to the difficulties faced by the candidates IIMs have decided to extend the last date for CAT 2019 registration to September 25, 2019 till 5 P.M.
Reason for extending CAT date – (Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2019: Extended Date)
Owing to disruptions caused by natural calamities during the Common Admission Test 2019 registration period, the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) have extended the CAT 2019 registration deadline to 25 September, 2019. September 17, 2019, Kozhikode: In response to disruptions caused by natural calamities during the Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT 2019) registration period and the continuing difficulty of candidates to procure the necessary documentation for timely registration, the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) decide to extend the CAT 2019 registration deadline to September 25, 2019.
The last date to fill the registration form for CAT 2020 i.e. CAT (Common Admission Test) 2019, convened by IIM Kozhikode (IIM-K) this year, has now been extended by a week. The test will be held in 156 cities in two sessions. The institute felt procuring documents during such calamities might take some more time and hence took the decision to extend the deadline by a week.
Convener, CAT 2019 important dates to note: (Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2019: Extended Date)
- Registration for CAT 2019 will now close at 5.00 pm on September 25, 2019 (Wednesday).
- Admit cards to be released 23 October 23, 2019
- CAT 2019 Exam Date 24 November, 2019
- Declaration of result Second week of January 2020
CAT 2020 Application Fees- (Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2019: Extended Date)
- CATEGORY FEES
- SC, ST, PwD ₹950
- Other Categories ₹1900
- Candidates will have to pay the registration fee through an online payment mode.
- Candidates can pay by using credit cards, debit cards, UPI, Cash Card wallet and net banking.
CAT 2019 Registration: Major Change (Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2019: Extended Date)
- Important change in CAT Registration 2019 has been introduced by IIMs. The choice of test cities for Delhi NCR candidates in CAT registration 2019 has again been split into individual test cities like NOIDA, Ghaziabad, Faridabad among others as against one Delhi NCR test city which existed when the CAT 2019 registration process had started.
- Now the CAT 2019 applicants from Delhi NCR can choose separate 4 preferred CAT test cities.
- CAT Registration 2019 process for admission to MBA programmed in IIMs can be completed on iimcat website.
- The last date for CAT online Registration 2019 is September 25, 2019. As announced and confirmed by IIM Kozhikode the CAT registration 2019 will close at 5 PM on Sep 18.
- The CAT registration fee 2019 is Rs.1900. To submit CAT online form 2019, you need to pay CAT exam fee online only.
- IIMs have not increased the CAT Application form 2019 fee which is same as last year. The cost of CAT online application 2019 comes to less than Rs.100/- to apply for each of the 20 IIMs with a common and single CAT online form 2019.
- The process how to apply for CAT 2019 is not difficult. However, before you proceed for CAT online registration, you should gather important documents required for CAT Registration 2019.
- These include marks sheets from class 10 to bachelor’s degree, scanned images of photo and signature, category certificate if required, work experience certificate, Debit/credit card for payment of CAT registration fee online.
CAT Exam 2019 Registration: How to Proceed? (Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2019: Extended Date)
- Create a Profile at CAT website to start the CAT exam 2019 Registration
- Log in with system generated User ID and Password to complete the 6 page CAT Application Form Direct Admission|CAT Registration 2019: Extended Date
- Submit CAT Application after entering details and making online payment through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card latest by the CAT 2019 Registration Last Date
Check out the links below:
- CAT 2019-IIM Kozhikode extended Management Quota Admission
- CAT Registration Extended–Direct Management Quota Admission
- Top Private Colleges accepting CAT Exam Direct Admission
Points to note about CAT 2019 registration important dates & CAT form
(Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2019: Extended Date)
- CAT registration 2019 dates remain open till September 25, 2019
- CAT 2019 registration is online process only
- When you register for CAT 2019, you will automatically apply online for CAT 2019
- Applying online for CAT 2019 will mean that you have to opt for the relevant management programmed in all the 20 IIMs mentioned in the CAT 2019 registration form
- The CAT 2019 exam fee is Rs.1900/-
- In case of filling incorrect information in CAT 2019 online application form not only the candidature of the aspirant will be treated as invalid but the CAT registration fee will also be forfeited.
- CAT 2019 registration can be completed in 3 steps.Direct MBA Admission|CAT Registration 2019: Extended Date
- Read the instructions at the start of the CAT registration form before beginning to fill up the CAT application form.
- You can save and exit the CAT 2019 registration form any number of times to edit and complete it later or can Save & Continue each section till you submit the application.
- Fee for CAT exam is to be paid after completing your CAT online registration 2019 and CAT 2019 online application form.
- If you do not pay the CAT 2019 exam fee after completing your CAT 2019 registration form, your CAT 2019 application form will remain incomplete and you will not be allowed to appear in CAT 2019 exam.