Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB)
Direct MBA Admission in International Business (I.B) MBA in I.B is a two-year post graduate degree in management. Graduates in any stream can opt for it. I.B is one of the most trending specializations in MBA these days. Many industries and organization are hiring the Graduates of “International Business” to represent their company at international level. For more details Contact Ace1GuruVisit our website www.direct-mba.com or email us: email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
Understand the term IB
The objective of the course is to help professionalize the foreign trade management of country and increasing the exports and imports by generating, analyzing and conducting research. M.B.A I.B course mainly focuses on developing a capable workforce within the country who has a complete understanding of the changing I.B scenarios so that they can weigh and analyze the impact of those changes in domestic market.
What is the benefit of M.B.A in IB?- (Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
- There are various benefits that one can yield after the completion of M.B.A in IB. Some of these are:
- The course successfully prepares you for management, trade or professional at a global level.
- After completion of M.B.A in I.B course, you can secure jobs in sectors such as an automobile, electronics, FMCG, IT, and many others.
- The course equips you with advanced knowledge of professional and hence enables you to run your professional in a more efficient way at the global level
- You will be able to study and understand the critical details and functioning of cross culture marketplace and IM.
Educational Qualification and Experience: Eligibility (Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
- Candidates can apply for M.B.A I.B course if they possess one of the following-
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply only if they submit the proof of requisite qualification before the commencement of the session
- There is no Age limit for taking admission in this course.
Entrance tests for M.B.A in I.B- (Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
|CAT||IIMs and several other B schools|
|XAT||XLRI, its associates and other B schools|
|CMAT||B schools approved by AICTE|
|IIFT||IFT Delhi and Kolkata Campus|
|SNAP||Symbiosis University and its institutes|
Selection Process for MB.A in I.B- (Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
- Selection process in most of the B schools is almost similar
- First stage of selection process is qualifying the written test
- Candidates who qualify the entrance test are called for stage 2, which includes Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal interview
- Final selection is done on the basis of scores of these two stages. Candidate’s past academic performance, and work experience is also considered for final selection.
Courses with a focus on IB- (Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
- International Supply Chain Management
- Financial Derivatives and Risk Management
- Financing of International Trade Study of trade and finance
- International Contract Management
- Managing Global Compliance in Exports
- B Human Resource Management
- Advertising and Brand Management
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Foreign Language for Business
What is the scope of M.B.A in IB? (Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
- Export-Import Management
- Brand Management
- International Marketing
- Logistics Management
- Compliance Management
- Foreign Exchange Management
MBA in International Business: Top Recruiters (Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
International Marketing Departments of Companies having exports aboard have multiple opportunities for M.B.A in I.B graduates. Following are some top recruiting companies
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- IBM etc
Apart from global companies that compete on markets, such as airlines and chain restaurants, graduates of I.B M.B.A program often find careers within government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and banking.
What kind of jobs can you get with an M.B.A in I.B degree? (Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
MBA in I.B can lead to careers like management analyst, administrative service manager, and chief executive officer. Following are the job profiles that can be offered after M.B.A in I.B-
- Business Development Manager
- Export managers and executives
- International Business Consultant
- International Finance Manager
- International Marketing Manager
- Global professional Manager
- Investment Banker
The international companies for I.B students are: (Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
- S. Department of Commerce
- S. Department of State
- The International Trade Commission
- Boston Consulting Group
- JP Morgan
Advantages of Obtaining an M.B.A in I.B
(Direct MBA Admission in International Business (IB))
New Markets-Companies desiring to expand their market globally need to determine which market or markets are best for their products or services. What works at home may not work elsewhere. Finding and exploring new markets will require employing those with knowledge of the market or the ability to critically analyze potential markets.
New Ways of Doing Business-As more and more companies look to open their doors overseas, the demand for knowledge of I.B will increase. The way of doing professional in a company’s home country is often very different from how they should ideally conduct professional in a foreign country. These companies will need knowledgeable personnel to guide them as they conduct professional in new ways on foreign soil.
Import, Export, Global Business- A company can search the global market to source products or services at lower prices than they can find locally. They may want to expand their offerings by importing items, or widen their market by exporting a product they manufacture. This will require specialized knowledge that someone with an I.B M.B.A will be trained in.
Opportunity to Live Abroad and Travel- In addition to career benefits, obtaining an M.B.A in I.B has the potential for personal benefits such as the opportunity to be paid for traveling and living abroad. If you have an adventurous spirit, this may be a great M.B.A for you. The prospect of I.B literally opens the door to the whole world. With this kind of M.B.A you can focus on and apply for positions in the country of your choice.
Fluency in a Second Language- If the people in the country you work in speak a language different from your native tongue, you have the perfect opportunity to learn another language. Learning another language is rewarding both socially and economically. It also has certain anti-aging properties because learning a language exercises the brain in a way not many experience after learning their first language.
New Cultures- An M.B.A in I.B offers the prospect of experiencing a completely new culture. Living in a country will immerse you in a foreign culture. Vacationing, reading and watching programs about other cultures can never give you the insider’s perspective that you will gain from having your boots on the ground in your new home.
Jobs for the International M.B.A Graduate- Specific jobs are suited to individuals holding M.B.As in I.B such as:
- International sales representative;
- Market research director;
- Foreign trade (exports, imports) manager;
- International account executive;
- Multicultural development officer;
- Natural resource policy analyst;
- Corporate social responsibility officer;
- International advertising executive/marketing specialist;
- Consumer brand manager;
- Community economic development advisor