MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India. is offered by some private and deemed universities without any entrance exam. This direct admission is not available for the IIMs in India and Top 10 MBA colleges.
In this article, we will discuss the details related to direct admission in MBA colleges, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Document required, fee structure. www.direct-mba.com or Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) ||
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Checklist: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
All candidates interested in the Direct Admission in MBA Colleges must ensure and double-check the following points in order to avoid any mistakes or confusion during the application procedure. Following are the checklist to keep in mind:
- Direct Admission in MBA Colleges has fewer steps and less time involved since there is no need to sit for an entrance exam.
- The easiest way to get details about Direct Admission MBA Colleges is by logging onto the website of the MBA College and find all information related to the application.
- The students can also visit the MBA College which they wish to join and inquire about all admission formalities to get an admission.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Important Points: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
During the time of admission, the following are some important extra points to keep in mind for every aspiring MBA applicant:
- The candidates need to know and understand the admission process from the MBA College which they wish to study in.
- The candidates must aim for only one college as it is better to make alternative options and choose the best MBA college.
- Students with MBA admission under management quota are not eligible for scholarship schemes even if they belong to reserved categories.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Overview: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
Direct admission in MBA colleges is available for some private institutes, which take in students charging slightly high fees. Students who aspire to study business management course, but do not go for it thinking about the tough entrance exam, or growing competition, then for them direct admission is the most reasonable option. It is a simple process and does not require many selection rounds. Students who do not wish aim for the IIMs or top 10 B-schools go for the direct admission process. Direct admission in MBA colleges is also preferred by those individuals who just want to attain the management skills, and enter their own business at a young age. Direct admission takes less time, and candidates can join the colleges right after their graduation. Direct Admission in MBA Colleges is basically for those individuals who do not aim for high packages and want to start something of their own. There are some factors mentioned below that the candidate should keep in mind for direct admission in MBA Colleges:
- Candidates should have a list of colleges that offer direct admission in MBA colleges ready.
- Direct admittees need to go to the required college to check out the campus, infrastructure, etc.
- Candidates need to be cautious about the colleges they choose, as many private/deemed colleges are not UGC or AICTE approved.
- Candidates should be ready with alternate college options always.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Eligibility Criteria 2020: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
Candidates should know that the eligibility criteria for direct admission in MBA colleges are different from test-based admission. Mentioned below are some criteria that the candidate have to qualify for admission:
- Candidate of the general category should have scored a minimum of 50% in his/her graduation. And the reserved category candidate should have a score of 45%.
- Indians, NRIs, and Foreign Nationals are also eligible for direct admission.
- Some institutions also accept other exams like XAT, SNAP, GMAT, etc.
- Candidate can apply to any college that offers direct admission all over the country.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Admission 2020: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
The admission procedure for direct admission is somewhat similar to that of the entrance based. Direct admission takes less time for the admission process. Colleges that offer direct admission usually intake students based on their marks in the qualifying examination. The admission process can be carried out by filling up the admission form or directly going to the desired college. There are certain steps mentioned below which the candidate can follow for direct admission in MBA colleges:
- Candidate needs to register themselves online on the college’s official website or go directly to the college for the offline registration.
- After they register themselves, candidates have to submit the required documents, their mark sheets, on the basis of which they will be shortlisted and called in to proceed further.
- There are some institutions which conduct Personal Interview and Group Discussions for the admission.
- Candidates going through direct admission will not be allowed to go for scholarships.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Documents Required 2020: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
The candidates have to provide necessary documents for verification and marks submission. On the basis of those documents, the college will reach out to the qualified candidate for direct admission. Mentioned below are the necessary documents required by the candidate for direct admission in MBA colleges:
- The candidate’s SSC (class 10th) mark sheet must be submitted.
- The Candidate’s HSC (class 12th) mark sheet must be submitted.
- The candidate’s UG/Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet must be submitted.
- Any Identification proof of the candidate must also be submitted.
- The candidate’s transfer certificate from the previous institution must be submitted.
- Passport size photographs of the candidate must be submitted.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges List and Fees 2020: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
Candidates opting for direct admission in MBA colleges should have a piece of good knowledge about those private/deemed universities and their fee structure before proceeding for the admission. There are plenty of colleges providing direct admission. Mentioned below are some of the top colleges city-wise and their fee structure:
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges of Bangalore: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
Bangalore is known as the hub for management and engineering education. It is the most recommended place for direct admission in MBA colleges. Some of the top colleges of Bangalore and the fees structure are mentioned below:
|Alliance School of Business||INR 13.5 lakhs|
|Indus Business Academy||INR 7.25 lakhs|
|Christ Deemed University||INR 6.75 lakhs|
|GIBS (Global Institute of Business Studies)||INR 6.50 lakhs|
|R.V. Institute of Management||INR 5 lakhs|
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Pros and Cons: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
Everything has two sides like a coin. If there is something good, then it will also have disadvantages. Direct Admission in MBA colleges is an easy and less time-consuming step for the students who do not wish to take admission in the branded colleges or appear for the entrance exam. Candidates going for the direct admission just want to upgrade themselves with the managerial skills. Some of the pros and cons of direct admission in MBA colleges are mentioned below:
- Candidates can join the MBA course right after their graduation, while the entrance-based test takes almost a year.
- It is less time-consuming.
- You can start working early in the management sector
- Candidates can get into good private colleges by direct admission.
- Candidates need not go through the admission process.
- Direct admission does not grant the candidate admission in top colleges like IIMs.
- On-campus placements provide higher salary packages to those who opted through the entrance exam.
- Direct admission candidates get good placements but the salary packages are low.
- The cost of direct admission in MBA colleges is high.
About MBA: MBA Direct Admission Colleges in India
MBA or Master of Business Administration is a post-graduate degree course that comes under the management discipline. The MBA course duration is 2 years with a total of 4 semesters, 2 in each year. MBA subjects include disciplines such as – Human Resource, Management, Marketing, Finance, and Banking. MBA jobs have a very high demand in the business environment as it directly acts in the core of the industry. One with excellent communication and leadership qualities and looking to improve and learn new skills along with creative ideas can go for this course.