SIBM MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Application Selection. Ace Guru Education services is a Leading Educational and Admission Guidance Consultancy in Bangalore serving all over India for almost all professional courses Admission. Need Direct entrance M.B.A in Symbiosis Pune? Then Ace Guru will help you with it. Get in touch with us for SIBM MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Application Selection
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- law-admission.com or you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
More about Symbiosis
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Punewas established in 1978. The first few institutions belonging to the Symbiosis Society were affiliated to the University of Pune. Today, SIBM is regarded as one of India’s premier B-school renowned for its high-quality management programs. The programs offered by SIBM are:
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
SIBM’s flagship two-year full time residential program
M.B.A (Innovation & Entrepreneurship): A two-year full-time programme combining innovation and entrepreneurship
M.B.A Executive: An intense M.B.A program for working professionals
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Non-residential one year weekend management program
SIBM Results Accepted
- For M.B.A / M.B.A (I&E) Programs – SNAP
- For M.B.A Executive – Written Exam conducted at SIBM Pune
- For PGD – No Test Required
Eligibi-lity for M.B.A / M.B.A (I&E)
- Graduate from any statutory / recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admi-ssion will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
Eligibi-lity for M.B.A Executive
- Bachelors degree from any statutory/recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks
- Minimum of three-year work experience after graduation, as on 31st May of that year.
Eligibi-lity For PGD
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any statutory University SIBM MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Application Selection
SIBM Admi-ssion Procedure
For M.B.A / M.B.A (I&E)
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their SNAP scores.
- The shortlisted candidates are then called for stage-II which comprises Group Exercise, WAT and Personal Exercise (GE-PIWAT).
For M.B.A Executive
- Candidates are required to appear for a written test. Written examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (50 marks, 75 min) based on General and Business awareness, Basic Mathematics, English and Logical reasoning
- The test will be followed by a personal interview
- Candidates have to fill an online appli-cation.
- Further, candidates have to appear for a round of personal interview at SIBM Pune.
SIBM Eligibi-lity and Selec-tion Criteria for M.B.A
Symbiosis International University conducts its own exam, Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), for admi-ssions to all the M.B.A courses at various colleges in the university.
The exam is conducted in the month of December on a Sunday. The SNAP exam has a total of 150 questions. A correct answer fetches 3 marks and -1 for each incorrect answer. The pattern of the exam has been tabulated below. SIBM MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Application Selection
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning
The intake of the various programs at SIBM Pune has been tabulated above. Generally, the cut-off for a call from SIBM Pune is at around 97-98%ile for the General category candidates. To provide perspective, cut-off for SIBM Pune for 2017-19 batch is tabulated below:
Within the 180 students, SIBM Pune has 15% reservation for SC, 7.5% for ST, 3% Differently Abled categories. Apart from the 180 seats, there are 2 seats for Kashmiri Migrants.
SIBM MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Application Selection
SIBM Pune provides state-of-the-art infrastructure to its students. These facilities go a long way in ensuring a productive campus life and providing a perfect backdrop for academic pursuits. SIBM Pune’s all new residential campus at Lavale village has become the envy of other educational institutions. The sprawling premises also houses the SIU office and various trust offices, central library, auditorium, conference hall, canteen, health care centre, area for recreational activities, shopping area, guest house, swimming pool as well as teaching & non-teaching staff housing.
The students of SIBM Pune have access to the Central Library of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) which has a splendid reference and lending facilities for books, reports, journals, periodicals, CDs and video cassettes. Moreover the Library has an impressive subscription to Online Databases like EBSCO, Emerald, Scopus, JSTOR, Frost and Sullivan, EMIS etc.
IT Infrastructure & Resources
A fully Wi-Fi enabled campus allows students to excel in today’s information age by advanced pedagogy like live lectures, experiential learning, video streaming and online project. Also, it allows a smooth flow of information among different stack holders in the ecosystem.
Classrooms still remain the cornerstone for learning and development of students and as such have been equipped to ensure the process is efficient as well as interactive. Concepts are often explained through presentations, videos and live exercises which require students to think out of the box. Attendance is taken digitally, on cloud and instantly updated on the portal where the students can track it. When classes get taxing, the picturesque hilltop is a refreshing and invigorating sight for students.
SIBM Pune provides hostel facilities for all of its residential programmes. The 3 hostel blocks (New, Old & Annex), located within the established campus and in close proximity to the Dining Hall and the Academic Block (which houses the classrooms), consists of Separate hostels for girls and boys with double, triple and tetra sharing rooms. Every hostel room invariably has study provision and adequate storage with access-points linking to the campus-wide network and the various network resources and services. SIBM MBA Direct Admission Eligibility Application Selection
SIBM MBA Pune Direct Admission Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- law-admission.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.