How to choose Top B Schools Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota
Everyone wants to join in top B-Schools of India. But the important thing is, it is not easy to take Admission yourself in Top MBA institutes of India. You know it very well; Direct PGDM Admission through Management or NRI Quota process is very easy process to get seats. Don’t feel shy to call us. We are here to help you in Top B Schools Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota Seats for this coming year. I know in your mind several questions arise now, after reading this articles. The questions are like ‘How to choose Top B-Schools Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota’, ‘How to get Top MBA Institutions Direct Admission’, ‘Whom can you contact for Direct PGDM Admission in top Business Schools of India’, ‘Is possible to get seats Direct MMS Admission in Top B-Schools’. If I am right, then this type of question arises in your mind, so you are at the right place. Don’t hesitate to call us to know more about MQ seats in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi and other cities.
How to choose Top B Schools Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota, More details are available with us for Direct Admission enquiries and book your Management Quota seat in different Institutions. Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website – www.direct-mba.com for more enquiries, Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
Some Key-Points: How to choose Top B Schools?
Business degrees are among the most popular studies offered by colleges and universities, and with growth projected in the job market of many business sectors, many would argue that studying MBA or PGDM would be an investment in your future. Whether you are ready to pursue an undergraduate degree or looking to acquire an MBA, choosing the right b-school will play an important role in making the most out of your business education. There are many things to consider in choosing a good business school, but here are what we think are the top eight things to look for:
Inspiring faculty – attract the most qualified and talented teachers and researchers from around the globe, as proven by the high percentage of international teaching staff in top business schools.
Great students – Most business degree programs have heavy loads when it comes to group projects, and you will be spending a significant amount of time interacting with your fellow students.
Choice of subjects and majors – It is important for you to choose a school that has the subjects and majors that will address your goal in going through a business degree program.
Flexibility – Flexibility is important for students who are already working or have other commitments and responsibilities. A good business school in this case will allow you to address your need for flexibility while keeping you engaged in your studies and connected to fellow students and teachers.
Freedom – The top business schools in the world mimic the business environment by supporting healthy competition, scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation and creativity.
Leadership – Most leaders of the top business schools in the world are well experienced in both business and academia. This helps them to run and set a vision for their school as part of the business community.
Student support – Student support in the form of something as simple as getting the right information to something a bit more complex such as looking for a job. Some solid indicators of student support are a strong alumni network and a well-connected career service or centre.
Reputation – An indicator of a school’s reputation is its overall ranking among business schools. Most ranking lists take into consideration quality of programs, faculty, research, student services and career support.
MBA – Masters of Business Administration: Direct Admission by Management Quota
Master of Business Administration or simply MBA is a 2-year postgraduate degree course are meant at developing management and business skills in students. It is one of the most reputed degree courses and offers well-paid job prospects. MBA course is done in both semester and trimester form depending upon the college. In order to be eligible to pursue an MBA degree, students should have at least completed their graduation. However, most of the colleges consider certain MBA Entrance Exam results for admission. Some of the popular entrance exams for MBA degree are: CAT, MAT, XAT, IBSAT, NMAT, CMAT, GMAT & ATMA. The average fee for pursuing this course may range anywhere between INR 2 to 20 Lac, depending upon the institute or university.
Different between PGDM, MBA and MMS: Top B Schools Direct Admission by Management Quota
Most of the people, after gaining one or two year experience in management field, think of pursuing a MBA, MMS or a PGDM course, so as to further polish their credentials and job prospects:
|Stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management.||Stands for Master in Business Administration.||Stands for Master of Management Studies.|
|It is a diploma course provided by the institutes that are recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and which are autonomous and not affiliated to any university.||It is a degree course offered by the colleges affiliated to the universities. So, only universities can offer MBA programmes.||It is a post graduate management programme approved by the AICTE, same as MBA.|
|Top Institutes/colleges are NMIMS-Mumbai; Symbiosis –Pune; XIM-XUB Bhubaneswar.||Top Institutes/colleges are XLRI, SPJIMR, MDI, IMI, IMT, TAPMI, KJ Somaiya, BIMTECH||Top Institutes/colleges are Jamnalal Bajaj, Maharastra colleges etc|
|Number of programme offering institutes are 500||Number of programme offering institutes are 500||–|
|Program duration is 2 Years.||Program duration is 2 Years.||Program duration is 2 Years.|
|Top Private Universities conduct their own exams like NMAT, SNAP, X-GMT.||B-schools can choose from one or many of 6 approved exams: CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT, ATMA||Top Private Universities conduct their Exams like MHT CET, CAT|
Top 40 B-Schools of India: Direct Admission by Management Quota
- Faculty of Management Studies Delhi (FMS)
- New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), Delhi
- International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi
- Fore School of Management (FSM), Delhi
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS), Delhi
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi
- FORE School of Management (FSM), Delhi
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Amity Global Institute, Noida
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- J. Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- P Jain Institute of Management, Mumbai
- JamnaLal Bajaj Institute of Management (JBIMS), Mumbai
- N. Welingkar Institute of Modern Management, Mumbai
- Symbiosis University, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Mumbai
- ITM Group of Institutions, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune
- Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune
- Department of Management Science University of Pune (PUMBA)
- Christ Institute of Management Lavasa, Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Management and Human Resources Department (SCMHRD), Pune
- International School of Business and Media, Pune (ISBM)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bangalore
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore
- Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM), Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS), Bangalore
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai (LIBA)
Direct MBA Admission in Top Colleges by Management Quota
There is no shortcut to winning, M.B.A is a course that is being done to elevate our career so we need to undergo certain exams to understand our aptitude for you need to qualify the national level exams followed by group discussion and personal get into a great college, you need to maintain a high percentile in CAT exam, if you will work hard, will get into a great college with great career ahead. How to choose Top B Schools Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota Seats
Direct Admission PGDM | MBA | MMS – Post graduation diploma or PGDM is a full time course, with having duration of 2 years. PGDM programme offers lots of specializations in finance marketing, HR, real estate etc. PGDM is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Govt. of India. It’s approved by AIU (Association of Indian Universities) for equivalence to M.B.A. Objective of PGDM is to change the student’s future through creating an opportunity for them. From the last twenty five years, Centre for management of business have been contribution post graduate diploma in management.
How to choose Top B Schools Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota, Contact Ace1Guru Visit our website- www.mba-guru.com and www.ace1guru.com for more enquiries, Contact @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra) || 9742886036 (Anis) || 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)